Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

What do you think about the prussian light infantry?

• The "Garde-Füsilier Bataillon" is cool, keep them

Votes: 88 63.8%
  • Maybe another light infantry for prussia? (post it in the thread)

Votes: 50 36.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Now ... the finished bavarian units:

8hl3jasmz56.png

Where is the jacket of the Brandenburger Hussar??
On the historical picture ,there is one.

I presume you mean the pelisse, which was actually barely worn in the field. Same with the plume, actually.

KArantukki said:
Now ... the finished bavarian units:

8hl3jasmz56.png
Very nice.
The Artillery should have these coats too; In the earlier screens they have coats with red front turnbacks, while the Artillery had dark blue coatswith black turnbacks lined red (as in the pic quoted above).
But their trousers were either Blue (for foot artillery) of Grey (for horse, I believe). Plumes on the Raupenhelm were red.

I think those grey trousers of the horse artillery are actually the leather re-enforced field pants. Did they have a whole lot of buttons?

KArantukki said:
Thanks  :grin:

Does anyone knows how to add a new nation in NW?  :???:

I don't think you can, FSE developers in that terribly bloated suggestion thread have stated that any new nations would pretty much make the DLC unplayable as it is pushing memory limits as it is.

Not going to lie, this looks really really good. I love the new addition of new regiments and horse artillery. Excellent addition!

SeanBeansShako said:
KArantukki said:

I don't think you can, FSE developers in that terribly bloated suggestion thread have stated that any new nations would pretty much make the DLC unplayable as it is pushing memory limits as it is.
I dont see how that's possible. Adding new factions shouldnt be harder than in Native.

For the sake of historical correctness, I hope you rename the Black Brunswickers to the official designation:  The Duke of Brunswick-Oels Infantry and Cavalry or shortened Brunswick-Oels Jägers ! :wink:

Cheers! :smile:

Comrade Temuzu said:
SeanBeansShako said:
KArantukki said:

I dont see how that's possible. Adding new factions shouldnt be harder than in Native.

Well, Vince said something about "easier as in native."

Dragonlordc1888 said:
For the sake of historical correctness, I hope you rename the Black Brunswickers to the official designation:  The Duke of Brunswick-Oels Infantry and Cavalry or shortened Brunswick-Oels Jägers ! :wink:

Cheers! :smile:

The Brunswickers will have a historical name.

Back
Top Bottom