CONGRATULATIONS....& Positive Showers on Last Versions !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

hello folks. just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful mods: 1860's/1775/1776. i knew about them, but never have played properly, although i like the time period. thanks to the new 0.98 version of 1860's i'm lost now. lost in the harsh but fascinating world of the old frontier, wild wild west :smile: thank you, guys.

-Thx very much Gax, and thx to all the Italians that will post their apreciation.
Most are doing it with PMs, still.... :twisted:

-anakonda and Gulchatay !! Hah! ...U are much more supporting and encouraging than some "formal" Supporters  :mrgreen:
Thx and keep up the joyfull playing and testing...
Do not forget to share here with us all the things that impressed and that U liked!!  :cool:

Gab

I'm Vietnamese and my english not verry good, so if i write something wrong please forgive me.

So all i want say is ALL YOUR MODs is AWESOME and i has crazy love for 18 Century Warfare ^^. When i search on Google to find some mods allow player to SHOOT with GUN in SINGLE CAMPAIGN. I found your mods.

Your first mod i play is 1755 Old Frontier. To be truth, that not the fist time i shoot a gun in M&B. But that is the first time i fought with crazy enemy, who just have arrows and axe. Run like Hell to me and my army just to ask me some blood. Fight in forest is another verry difficult thing when i use to fight in open battlefield. That Cool.

The mod very fun when you put in many thing that change the game so much. Make me feel like in a diffrent world (Not like mod name Waterloo that you live in Napoleon Era but everything just like Native. Only diffrent that you fight with Gun). Still has some Bugs but the mod it self is too great so i not really care about that.

Funny that after play your mod fist time at that night i watch The last mohican on CineMAX.

I never play 1776 American Revolution but from what i saw on YouTUBE is not diffrent than Old Frontier. So i not play even i really love movie The Patriot.

And 1 or 2 month late. You realse mod name 1860 Old America. Hell, when i know about that mod i almost explosion. American Civil War is one of my Favorites Wars in History. The war to end Slave Sytem in The New World lead by President Abraham Lincoln.

After read what you write about that mod and know how SUCK it could be. I still DOWNLOAD it ^^.

Bad graphic, wrong city/town name, wrong general name, wrong flags and special in all of that is...Closed Progam. Hell, i been kick out even more then when i play Old Frontier with High Graphic. But still a good mod to play cause i has an iron mind. After 2 week i say good-bye with that mod. To go PoP land.

To 2013 i kind of miss that mod. Really, i do. Especially when i watch God & General on HBO. I cannot wait to down that mod again. And that is when you realese Ver 0.9. I Down it right away to see what NEWS you has.

More Pirates, Bandits, right flags/ city/ town and generals name. You put in cannon, weapon that i only use in Napoleon War. Never thought i could use it in Single Campaign. But it will more fun if your enemy can use it in Defence City/ Town, to feel more realistic. And Henry rifle is one of my Favorites weapon in Civil War (Had play games of History Chanel when wait for new games).

You build new city and town model. Reaload ammo motion look more real. Better graphic even everything setting LOW (Wonder how is look like when set HIGH ???). You did a wonderful job to make the mod become one of my...no word to say how i feel about this mod. But...

The mod has one deadly Weakness. CLOSED PROGAM.

Hell, even the mod is self has make so many update but no one, even with an iron mind can play a game that you been kick out just beacause you fight a bandit, join a battle, walk on street or even jut LOAD/ SAVE GAME.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well. In the end all i want to say is thanks you for everything you did. Hope you will release new Ver of 1860 Old America.
Keep do good work and God bless you (Even i'm not christian but still say).
And hope that when Paradox release M&B 2 i can see all your mods there. It will be fun. Hail Myself OUT.

Uhh...WOW!!  :oops:
Thx sonny...that was REALLY nice and VERY motivating...I m serious!  :cool:
I know how long it took to write such a long post, not in your language. I had the same problem, being italian, and still do have some problems....and it takes a loooot of time for me to write, comment answer....and do Modding at the same time.

More than anything, U very well described HOW U felt and what where your feelings, good and bad, during these years of Gabrilduro s Mods...and even if your english is not very good, you explained yourself pretty good!  :mrgreen:

I never searched for "free" compliments....I just tryed to change this typical internet cold athmosphere in a more"italian" and friendly Forum...and it was great at 1755 !!  :grin:

Not all people are like us and cannot say much on public...but honestly, I think that is very sad and not very nice that most people just download Mods, have fun and...never post not even a comment, not even a "Thanks for the work done"  :neutral:
...and most players speak a much better english than me and U... :twisted:

Thx again for giving such a passionate and PERSONAL comment, Hail. Was much apreciated and gave me new motivation.

U pushed me to give a "surprise" soon....  :cool:
Gab

I just spend my morning to try out Old America 1860 Ver 0.99  :grin:

We has few new guns model, new towns and citys model, even bandit camp :shock:.

The Arena has become Gun Fight Arena  :eek: (Thank you Gab. No more Colosseum. Just Quick Draw and BANG, you Dead  :cool: )

To bad that Canada not in mod this time. I still want fight in Snow Battlefield like in ver 0.8.

Now we can make our little army look more Regular with formation  :lol: . But you just say Row 1- > 5 (or 6). How i can know which one formation is ???

Enemy in the game must been training very hard to take they Revenge on us Players. Because when i go to battle they shoots very hard. Six time shoots, five time hit target (And target here is ME  :shock: ). But AI still kind off. If i not led them they just go to face The Wall.

I very enjoy every little things you put in mod this time.

ThxHail Myself !

Ok, ....GREAT NEWS!  :mrgreen:

Anybody that played old versions of 1860s and are really interested in the last 0.99 version, can post here their apreciation and ask for the new 0.99 update.
I will send them the new dwld Link.

Just please do not send me Personal Messages and just apply here indicating:

-Which version of 1860s U played (0-81/0.90/0.95/0.97/0.9:cool:
-Which part of the world U are from (Nation or at least Continent!  :twisted: )
-How old are U
-Usually found of Western and ACW subjects?

Gab

Hello,am I in right place for 99 download link.
Have tried all your western mods.
Playing 98 version now.
From England and both my son and I love the game.
Thanks
Andy

EDIT by GABBY:
Accepted!
  :razz:
I remember U being a Western lover and posting on tww Thread
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197459.msg5896256.html#msg5896256

Hi, I'm sending this application to be a tester because I have played 1860's since 0.81 and have been interested in the mod, i can give you insight on guns used in the period, my uncle is an expert on firearms and I could be able to give you insight on the multitude of firearms used in this time period. I also love the mod and would be really interested to help you guys out. I am able to play on the weekends since I am out due to an injury for the next couple of months and have played many mods on mount and blade including 1776, 1812-1815, The Wild Wind, Succession, and countless others.

Thank you,
dudesw50bmg

EDIT by GABBY:
Accepted!
  :razz:

Hi,

Just a few word to say i love this mod (in 0.99G, 0.98 was a bit ... strange for me).
I m a old fan of 1866: Western Mod and i was very exited when the Gabrilduro start it's work for 1860's old America mod.
I must admit i was a bit frustrated when i tried the firt beta. IMHO, the first releases were far from my beloved mod.

Here come 0.99G.  :shock:
What can i say if it's: wonderful, brilliant, fantastic, awesome !

And last but not least vey stable. Il only found a few bugs so far.

Great job Gabri !

I know there is a pinned post for serious tester. I'm not a serious tester but i can
lend a hand time to time.  :wink:

Bugs unnoticed i found so far :

Wrong hats assignation for
CSA best shooter
mb_warband2013-05-0516-44-08.jpg
and US settlers camp follower
mb_warband2013-05-0516-51-15.jpg

Wrong flag for  CSA Handerson
mb_warband2013-05-0516-40-40.jpg

Wrong value for a hat
mb_warband2013-05-0516-35-12.jpg

I have found some others but i can't precisely tell them (2 scripts, some textures, an other wrong flag, some items wrong values)
i'll take screenshots, it's a good memory helper  :grin:

Looks like you noticed some of the things I noticed Cotton! I actually put the hat mistakes in my Testers Post earlier, and I've seen the wrong flag for Anderson.
Thanks for pointing these out, it'll bring more attention to Gabby.

Hi Bluebarry

I didn't take much time to read all the messages above. :oops:

The good point is we found them, let's found the others  :grin:

Ojj....mamma mia....poor women with white beard!!!!!!!  :shock:

That s what I get when I play with models and stuff...and I forget to whom I assigned them....gghhhhh....  :oops:

But ...hey, I LOVE my new creations, those Hats+Beard etc etc....Do U guys? (ok...not n girls... :twisted: )

And actually I MEANT to assign some "wild" hats to those "Best Csa Shooters" cuz some were really coming from older marksmen and Trappers. I think CSa should be shown more like that, messier and wilder than USA. Expecially some special or veteran troops... :cool:
What do U think?

Well, my dear French friend...U just owned the title of Serious Tester, Mon Ami!
Move from this topic and go posting there....using the usual style that we adopted!  :mrgreen:

Thx a lot for compliments and helpful notes!!
U can say ur opinion on different topics, according to the subject .
....hey, we should see what ppl think about troops and assignements... :wink:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196556.msg6495152.html#msg6495152

Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
Well, my dear French friend...U just owned the title of Serious Tester, Mon Ami!
Move from this topic and go posting there....using the usual style that we adopted!  :mrgreen:

Thx a lot for compliments and helpful notes!!
U can say ur opinion on different topics, according to the subject .
....hey, we should see what ppl think about troops and assignements... :wink:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196556.msg6495152.html#msg6495152

Gabby
Thanks my generous italian friend  :wink:
I'll do my best regarding the time i could take for this.
There are many things i'd like to give my opinion about this mod, mostly some details in fact.
If it can help or gives new directions....

what a pity i've learned spanish instead italian at school. :roll:
We are condemned to speak english each other.  :mrgreen:

Thx Cott !! hahahah....

Hey....Looking forward to see u pointing out things than!

Pls Folks, keep this Topic only for Grats and positive showers. Move debates or specific questions to apropriate Topics! :wink:

Thx
Gab

So I've been here from time to time to check out this mod, and I finally downloaded it the other day. I just want to say, Bravo, Gab. This mod is probably (in my opinion) the best mod for warband. The music choice itself is great, as well as all the other great details. You can tell when somebody puts their heart into a project, and the developer of this mod surely did that. I absolutely love history, definitely civil war history. Thanks for publishing such a great mod Gab.

Thx Cott !! hahahah....
Hey....Looking forward to see u pointing out things than!

Thx vm to Volucris_Shriker as well! Much apreciated, really. And it is true: I do put all my heart in modding american history games!  :cool:

Thx
Gab

PS:  Pls Folks, keep this Topic only for Grats and positive showers. Move debates or specific questions to apropriate Topics! :wink:

As i saw the film Django Unchained in Cinema, i had to think immediately of this mod. especially during the last song
(Lo chiamavano Trinità - Trinity-Titoli)  nice western game  :grin:

Yes that movie had alot of the same music in this mod, and wasn't bad for a modern western, and had its inspiration from the old Spaghetti western classics.

I remember getting an early copy of this mod many many moons ago and never really getting into it after helping with 1755 and 1776. I recently picked up the newest version and HOLY MOLEY I was BLOWN away! Gab Has really outdone himself with this mod. I wasn't sure if it was going to be somewhat similar to his earlier stuff but I can honestly say THIS mod is so much better. The quality of the work here has improved with each mod you have produced Gab. This one is a masterpiece with each little trick you've picked up along the way and with many contributions from friends and helpers. it really makes this mod one of your best works.  I cannot say enough good things about it other than I haven't played Warband in a while but because of this mod I lost sleep playing this mod lol. 

Don't let the trolls bother you Gab. This is amazing work you've put together.

~Dellivis~

Back
Top Bottom