CONGRATULATIONS....& Positive Showers on Last Versions !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
...just changed this Topic' s Title!

See...after a looong period of hard modding on this FREE Mod (no payment is required to DWLD and play it), and personal time dedicated to it, ...I honestly think that it got to a very playable and fun level, now.

So, as one that built a home on his own, I need to sit down and admire it, sharing the pleasure with the Comunity, see?  :razz:

And a nice looong shower of positive enthusiasm is all we need to have a deserved rest and to regenerate.

Then, after that, I think it will be easier and more motivating to start again some more adding and fixing.

So, this will be the Topic in which U can freely speak of ur new 0.97 version adventures, emotions, surprises, enjoyment...etc etc...

No more questions or bugs hunting, or else, in this Topic ! :mrgreen:

....just an explosive and happy description of the many things that U enjoyed!
And eventually some pics/vids to show them better!!!

Who is going to start??!!  :grin:

Gab

Coselete said:
Great, great and great mod... :grin:

Hope Coselete is still around, cuz I decided to keep his post (and this attached) for a "Congratulations" Topic.
Some ppl told me that I am kind of "particular" on new Topics and on how posts are added to the Thread.... :oops:
But sometimes ppl just want to step by and say a good word, encourage or compliment the Mod and the work done.
So...here is your space, guys...and thx in advance for all the nice comments that u want to add here (and for the many that were done, already!!  :razz:

Gabby
GABRILDURO said:
King Billy said:
I never register on forums, just lurk around and steal all these great mods.
But I logged in just to say THANKYOU Gabby for all your awesome work, your nice words and your hilarious bears that attack my soldiers.
I spent a very boring time of my life (living in compounds behind razor wire and 10ft walls) blasting away at northern indians with my pennsylvania new rifle in 1755 to pass the down time. It was a life saver!
I'm downloading the new version of 1860s and really thankful for all your hard work along with the rest of your mates. Keep up the great work and good times!
All the best
King Billy (raaaaaar!)
Thank you for the nice words, compliments and, last but not least, how ordered and nice written your post is.
It shows so much respect and dedication, really  :oops: Thx!
Wish you the best as well and a lot of fun :wink:
Gabby
PS "that" location in which you are, is what I think it is??  :wink: ....I had already a guy time ago writing from "there" and loving our Mods :razz:

This really is an awesome mod. I have seen a few glitches here and there. CTDs and the like but those could be other issues not related to the game. Thank you for your work and can't wait to see what else is coming :smile:

HAH! Thx...and that was the ultra-old version that u tried!  :razz:

Just sign up to become a Gabrilduro s Supporter fast, and u might be added in the  testers Bunch for the New 0.95 version !!  :wink:

Gabby

After testing the beta of the game, keep the above:

THE MOD IS AMAZING, FANTASTIC.

Have achieved a perfect recreation of the Wild West, with a colorful INCREDIBLE, PERFECT uniforms, and special effects FIREARMS WITH THAT MAKE smell the gunpowder!

Welcome to 1860!!!

baskonia said:
Have achieved a perfect recreation of the Wild West, with a colorful INCREDIBLE, PERFECT uniforms, and special effects FIREARMS WITH THAT MAKE smell the gunpowder!
I know what you mean, they are great! The confederate uniforms (especially the Deserter and Cavalry Officer ones) are beautiful, and the guns are great!
I also noticed the horses are much faster, making a cavalry charge more impressive than before.

A masterpiece!

Thx sooo much Joe, BASK...and all nice ppl commenting up above!!!  :mrgreen:

Hah!
----and just got this from Afty:
von Afton said:
Your Avatar needed an eyepatch

so here you are

Even if my eye problem is pretty serious, I have to admit that Afty has a deeeeep sense of humor!!!
...and I laughed so much and enjoyed his joke so deeply, that I had to replace my avatar and post his PM here!  :twisted:

So i will use this topic to make my personal congratulations (i may do in italian, that's my mother language.. but i prefer in english to let more people know my thinking about the mod) to Gabrilduro.
The mod is fantastic, i love this time of the human history and specific of the Usa history.

I've all the M&B, by steam, but i do also made the install directly, so i let one copy with the 1.34 and when i load the game, i chose this mod, i read a lot about and many "disclaimer" about how to set the options to play well.

I was a little scared about what i can expect from those mods (not only 1860, but also 1755 and 1776..)

I just choose the mod, talk to the merchant, save exit and reload and i fell completely in the 1755, or 1860..
Incredible, i loved the books about the last of Mohicans, the stories about the far west, Wyatt Earp and so on.. and the game from the graphic to the weapons etc.. is really fantastic.

Many many thanks for your job, it's a fantastic gift you made to us.

Paolo.

-Hah! CIAO PAOLINO !!!
So nice to see an italian (or "half way" one ..  :wink: ) on my Topics.
I am so happy that U liked them. And U should get the updates of 1776 and 1860s from Old Good Joe
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=150599
I hope U will enjoy them and Support this Old Italian guy that I am, and all my Mods.  :mrgreen:

-Thx sooo much Joe, BASK...and all nice ppl commenting up above!!!  :mrgreen:

Hah!
von Afton said:

so here you are

Even if my eye problem is pretty serious, I have to admit that Afty has a deeeeep sense of humor!!!
...and I laughed so much and enjoyed his joke so deeply, that I had to replace my avatar and post his PM here!  :twisted:

GABRILDURO said:
-Hah! CIAO PAOLINO !!!
So nice to see an italian (or "half way" one ..  :wink: ) on my Topics.
I am so happy that U liked them. And U should get the updates of 1776 and 1860s from Old Good Joe
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=150599
I hope U will enjoy them and Support this Old Italian guy that I am, and all my Mods.  :mrgreen:

-Thx sooo much Joe, BASK...and all nice ppl commenting up above!!!  :mrgreen:

Hah!
von Afton said:

so here you are

AHAHA

no, no, sono tutto italiano padre e madre, nato in belgio però anni fa, ma vivo in italia :grin: in una regione molto "storica" :grin:

Non sono neanche io giovanissimo caro mio, l'anno prossimo entro negli anta AHAHAH

I guess I'm not in the right place but Can I be your supporter Gabby ? I'm pretty curious about new updates than the "ultra-old" one  :smile:

Captured Joe said:
^ Ehh, Halloween is already over; maybe you shou;d get your old avatar back... maybe...

I know, JOE!  :mrgreen:

....but the joke that Von Afton meant was for my real problem, with my left eye, remember?
So, since I still have that problem, I probably will keep that "one eyed" portrait, to remind to ppl that I still do my best even if I m not well, yet!  :twisted:

Gabby  :wink:

...just changed the topic s Title!

See...after a looong period of hard modding on this FREE Mod (no payment is required to DWLD and play it), and personal time dedicated to it, ...I honestly think that it got to a very playable and fun level, now.

So, as one that built a home on his own, I need to sit down and admire it, sharing the pleasure with the Comunity, see?  :razz:

And a nice looong shower of positive enthusiasm is all we need to have a deserved rest and to regenerate.

Then, after that, I think it will be easier and more motivating to start again some more adding and fixing.

So, this will be the Topic in which U can freely speak of ur adventures, empotions, surprises, enjoyment...etc etc...

No more questions or bugs hunting, or else, in this Topic ! :mrgreen:
....just an explosive and happy description of the many things that U enjoyed!
And eventually some pics/vids to show them better!!!

Who is going to start??!!  :grin:

Gab

Well, after a few days of testing I can say that the amount of work you have done is truly impressive, as well as the quality of course.
A big hug from the Italian community, which always follows you with affection.

anakonda said:
First of all i wan't to thank GABRILDURO and his team for making this mod and i would also wan't to say that this is the only mod both me and my friends like. So thanks and good luck in the future!

Oh there is many good things with this new version. Personally i like too see the old 1866 animations back again. And i do truly love the new factions especially the indians. So with this said i should start trying to post some screens in the screenshots topic. So once again thanks for an amazing mod cheers!

Back
Top Bottom