--Gatling Gun -- and MODIFIED weapons (not for troops!)

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
George A. Custer said:
stiggy said:
Brilliant addition loving the canon but in v8 please add the gattling gun from only the valiant I believe it would make the game even more better
A gatlin Gun is a little too hard i think, and itl be too overpowered

I  put it as a Prototype, just for the player, not for troops.

Pls try to enjoy what is already in game.
There are a LOT of MODIFIED weapons in the new releases!  :cool:
Gabby

Also, they weren't actually used in real battles, so aside from the fact that it would be very difficult to create, it would be historically inaccurate; which would anger a lot of the players.

Lilly112 said:
Maybe you could have like Companies of Gatling gunners, max tier shooters or something.
Thx for suggesting that as well.
We will see, cuz as I said, it will unbalance the game a lot, see?. :razz:
First I will need a Gatling Gun Model, though.

The modeler that made that is not going to lend me any of his creation, by now.... :cry:

Gabby
PS Lilly like the wolfy dog in our Mod?? :shock:

Tomahawk_N_Rifle said:
Here is some nice rare eye candy of a Gatling on the frontier.  Although Custer was offered a set of these by General Terry who had them with his command.  Recognizing the size and weight of these virtual artillery pieces, and the rough terrain to be traversed is essential in understanding why Custer would not, and could not use them on his march.
gatling.png

That was in the 1870's and the mod is in the 1860's :roll:

George A. Custer said:
stiggy said:
Brilliant addition loving the canon but in v8 please add the gattling gun from only the valiant I believe it would make the game even more better
A gatlin Gun is a little too hard i think, and itl be too overpowered

I  put it as a Prototype, just for the player, not for troops.

GAXLEEP companion has one, and its special ammos. U need to TAKE it from his Inventory and use it.
Press "DROP" button to drop the Gatling weapon (same with CANNONS), position yourself behind it, and shoot with Gatling Ammos!!  :mrgreen:

Pls try to enjoy what is already in game.
There are a LOT of MODIFIED weapons in the new 0.98 releases!  :cool:
Gabby

Yes, THX VM for it Tox!!  :razz:

It is funny that U said: "sorry Gab, but my time and help will be very limited " ....and it is ending up that U r being one of the most active and supporting friends of my 1860s Thread!!!  :twisted:  (...ok, ok...I know that U do it also to get a better mod!!  :mrgreen: )

Really apreciated all U have done sofar! THX!!!

Updated the 1st page of VID Topic with ALL ur Vids!!
Gab
PS U NASTY KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just noticed U killed my beloved Celly The Unfatiguable!!  :cry:
(ok, ok....this stupid AI doesn t help, huh??!!  :twisted: )

How dare you.  :sad: you made this mod so great  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
(ok, ok....this stupid AI doesn t help, huh??!!  :twisted: )

She had a nice funeral.
But in 0.99 AI is smarter because it's not anymore a line over the battlefield. With ranks I'm able to send them on my flanks so I have no own troops in front of me. They are much more compact on the field.

But somehow it's great how these guys are seeking cover at the fence...itself it is just because the fence stop them from moving forward^^

Thx Tox and I agree with u.
Some bugs and problems are all around in most Mods but....I wish we all could also consider some "strange"  issues as much fun, sometimes!

AND...thesidman :twisted: .....your question about Gatling gun.
No need to open a NEW Topic...as I always and kindly ask....

Just check and read, guys....check and read. That is ALL that I ask u.  :roll:

In this Topic, if U searched, u will find all infos about it!  :wink:
It is a dedicated TOPIC!  :neutral:

thesidman said:
So I bought the gatling gun and I wonder how do I use it? and what kind of ammo do I need?

I am kind of new to the forums and layout so I didn't see it. But thank you Gab. I really appreciate your work as this is one of my favorite mods. I hope you continue to update it. Thanks friend!

U are welcome my friend and thx for grats!!  :razz:

Please play the mod all through and feel welcome to do some  feedback on the mod and on what u liked (...but not only the gatling, ok??!!  :mrgreen: )
Gab
PS...did u prctise how to use it?  :wink:

hi gab first of all thanks for making awesome mods  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: . i wanted to ask that where can i find GAXLEEP companions ?  (searching taverns for all day help me  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: )

HAH!
JOE, first time that U are wrong on an 1860s issue!  :mrgreen:

GAXLEEP SEAUGUL is a Conpanion, again in version 0.99 M. Look better and find him, guys.  :wink:
I removed him time ago when that Gatling spawning on his Shoulders was making the players to ask explainations all the time....
So now he is in the Mod again, since version 0.99 G, but has a more modest Volcanic Pistol....and not a Gatling anymore.... :oops:

Gab
PS ...U can buy the Gatling but is really rare and U can find it in very special places.
Pls read the Guideline and learn more on this and many more issues that I put in my Mod  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
HAH!
JOE, first time that U are wrong on an 1860s issue!  :mrgreen:

GAXLEEP SEAUGUL is a Conpanion, again in version 0.99 M. Look better and find him, guys.  :wink:
I removed him time ago when that Gatling spawning on his Shoulders was making the players to ask explainations all the time....
So now he is in the Mod again, since version 0.99 G, but has a more modest Volcanic Pistol....and not a Gatling anymore.... :oops:

Gab
PS ...U can buy the Gatling but is really rare and U can find it in very special places.
Pls read the Guideline and learn more on this and many more issues that I put in my Mod  :wink:

Haha I found Gaxleep and I found him randomly recently. Firepower has indeed been lessened!  :wink:

Hi can I have a detailed instruction on how to use cannons and gatling guns? They are a mystery to me. I manage to drop them on the ground but don't know how to aim or fire the weapons. I load up the cannon/gatling piece as well as cannon shells like I would a weapon. I haven't seen any ammo for the gatling gun. Please help it would be cool to use them  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom