NW Completed The 15th Regiment of Foot Saturday Siege Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Cenkris

Master Knight
THE 15th REGIMENT OF FOOT SATURDAY SIEGE EVENT

THIS EVENT CANCELLED FOR NOW! CHECK OUT OUR SATURDAY LINEBATTLE INSTEAD AT
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,255943.msg6137316.html#new

Due to the popularity of the Tuesday Siege event The 15th Regiment of foot  is very proud to announce it`s new Saturday Siege event, which will be taking place on a regular basis every week. This event will give those regiments who can`t make the tuesday event or get to sign up in time before it is full have a chance to enjoy some good siege action! The event will feature a variety of custom maps and will be hosted on our server 15th_Public_Siege every Saturday at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The server name will be 15th_Siege_Event at the time the event takes place! Sign ups will be made on this forum and final confirmation of attendance and the giving out of the password will be handled in our teamspeak: 15th.4np.de at 6:45 p.m. GMT.

As soon as the participating regiment`s have the password they should start getting their men into the server in readiness.  The event will consist  of at least 2 rounds of up to 20 minutes each played on the first map with the option of playing up to 2 more rounds of 20 minutes on a second map (if the first map is captured quickly or the regiments are up for more siege action!). Attackers and defenders will swap roles at the end of the first siege round on any of the maps. If you have any question regarding this event or anything you wish to discuss feel free to add me on steam [15th] Colonel Cenkris

This Weeks Nations will be RUSSIA Vs FRANCE

WEEKLY SIGN UP FORMAT

REGIMENT NAME -​
PREFERRED NATION -​
TROOP/CLASS -​
AMOUNT ATTENDING - ​

UNIT SIZES AND TEAM COMPOSITION
Any number of Line Infantry - minimum 5 maximum 30
Any number of Light Infantry - minimum 5 maximum 20
1 regiment (or a maximum of 20 men) per side of Skirmishers - minimum 5 maximum 20
2 detatchments per side of Artillery - minimum 3 maximum 5, each detatchment may also bring up to 5 guards​
(A maximum of 1 arty detatchment per regiment.)​

Note: Every regiment may also have 1 sapper amongst their number and due to the nature of the maps being used it is highly recommended that they do so! :grin:

THE RULES
*All the usual ones about not teamkilling and generally not being an idiot; i think you all know well enough how to behave so i won`t state the obvious here!​
*All infantry on the attacking side should only move out of spawn in groups of 5 or more men. If you wish to move out and join the action sooner then tag behind a friendly line in order to do so!​
*All normal formation rules apply to units whilst they are outside of the fortress. Once inside they can break ranks and go as crazy as they please!​
*No rocketeers!​
*Crouching is allowed for both defenders and attackers​
*No musketoons as they lead to too much teamkilling!​
*Defenders should not rambo out, an organised line may sally forth to fulfill some important objective if they wish but they must then obey the same formation rules as attackers do outside the castle.​

This Week`s Maps

MAP 1 - CURSE OF THE IMPERFECT PEARL (By Ewan)

5B275B89515CED24686E38BED1D9678DD316FB27
56D7F8C380F334B06369B17C0D2FE34D4A508BB6

EXTRA MAP - FORTRESS FROLICS! (by Cenkris)

91E564D4582BC59D7F655845E18CF8644FD24C63
EC2CAE49E660F204E45863DD6AF7E2FD90E785A5

THIS WEEK`S ATTENDING REGIMENTS

RUSSIA
Nr.7 Infantrie Regiment - line infantry - 10-15

Total Attending for the Russian side =  10-15/100
FRANCE

15th Regiment of Foot - 10-15 light infantry & artillery - 5
2nd Coldstream Guards - footguards&artillery - 25

Total Attending for the France side = 40-45  /100

REGULAR REGIMENTS ATTENDING

15th Regiment of Foot
10-15 light infantry & 5 artillery
2nd Coldstream Guards
footguards&artillery - 25
Nr.7 Infantrie Regiment
line infantry - 10-15

Event Admins
15th_Foot_LtCol_Konox
15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS
15th_Light_2ndLt_Frankster
15th_Light_Sgt_Brum
15th_Cav_Maj_Panter
15th_Cav_Lt_PLuto

About us: Check out http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=247164.msg5909609 for more information about the 15th Regiment of Foot (The Snappers) :grin:

Furrnox said:
REGIMENT NAME - 1er Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
PREFERRED NATION - France
TROOP/CLASS - Line infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 10-15
Welcome to our siege event and i hope you enjoy the event as much as the regiments do on tuesday`s one! :grin: I shall add you forthwith to the list of attending regiments!

Yukimura_Sanada said:
you know this would be excellent if my pc wouldn't overheat every hour.
Your PC is evil and possibly possessed by demons, that is the only thing i can think of to explain all it`s problems! :grin: Have it excorcised of the evil within! :wink:

Furrnox said:
I must say the map looks hard xD
As attackers simply destroy the top right bastion in the first picture, cross to it by boat and then swarm the walls to avoid getting swivel gun fire in the face! :grin: Or simply rush the bridge to the north in the first picture before the defenders have a chance to blow it up and swarm the flag! :wink:

Thanks for the battle tactic xD And I hope there will be more sign ups so it can happen this week ^^ My event didn't happen the first week though but we will see xD

Furrnox said:
Thanks for the battle tactic xD And I hope there will be more sign ups so it can happen this week ^^ My event didn't happen the first week though but we will see xD
Well i hope more people sign up as it is probably the only major event to be had on a saturday which doesn`t involve an hour long sign up process! :wink: But i am doing this event for those who can`t fit into the tuesday one anyways so they have a chance at getting to share in the rather excellent siege experience Ewan`s maps provide. If not enough people want to do it saturday i`ll just do a humans vs bots event with a quickly made custom map suitable for the purpose! :wink:

Regiment Name: 66th Marine Regiment of Foot
Preferred Nation: United Kingdom/Russia/Prussia
Troop/Class: Line Infantry (+Artillery il let you know before the battle)
Amount Attending: 15-20

clockworksx said:
Regiment Name: 66th Marine Regiment of Foot
Preferred Nation: United Kingdom/Russia/Prussia
Troop/Class: Line Infantry (+Artillery il let you know before the battle)
Amount Attending: 15-20
Gladly accepted into our saturday siege event! :grin: Hopefully this event will prove as popular and entertaining as the tuesday one! :wink:

Txterminator said:
Reg. Name: XVe 48th Imperial Eagles
Preferred Nation: France
Troop Class: Line Infantry
Amount of Men: about 15
Gladly accepted into the event! :grin:

So the numbers for the event start to grow but i still need more regiments to express their wish to take part or it will be a very quiet siege! :wink: So roll up, roll up for a nice, fast, easy to take part in event which will be more fun than you can shake a bayonet at! :grin:

REGIMENT NAME - III Bavarian Artillery
PREFERRED NATION - none
TROOP/CLASS - Artillery (if we are allowed to sign in as a non detatchment Arty Reg.)
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-8 (with Guards)

Carban said:
REGIMENT NAME - III Bavarian Artillery
PREFERRED NATION - none
TROOP/CLASS - Artillery (if we are allowed to sign in as a non detatchment Arty Reg.)
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-8 (with Guards)
You are welcome to the event and yes you are fine signing up just as arty while there are slots available!  :grin:

Mack. said:
REGIMENT NAME - 4e Grenadiers
PREFERRED NATION - France
TROOP/CLASS - Foot Guards
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 15-20+
Gladly accepted! :grin:

It seems the saturday siege is starting to fill up nicely now, still plenty of room for more regiments though! :wink:

REGIMENT NAME - 90th Perthshire
PREFERRED NATION - United Kingdom
TROOP/CLASS - Line Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 15-20

REGIMENT NAME - 90th Lowland
TROOP/CLASS - Artillery
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10
#rifles won't be attending sorry
Love yah Cenkris

Bennie94v said:
REGIMENT NAME - 90th Perthshire
TROOP/CLASS - Line Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 15-20

REGIMENT NAME - 90th Lowland
TROOP/CLASS - Artillery
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10

REGIMENT NAME - 90th Rifles
TROOP/CLASS - Skirmisher
AMOUNT ATTENDING - Around 10

Love yah Cenkris
Gladly accepted! :grin: And i love you to! :wink:

Come on regiments, roll up! Roll up! The wonderful tonic of our siege event is known to cure baldness, warts and terminal boredom from lengthy TS sign ups!*  :grin:

* Side effects may include such things as taking a cannonball to the face, falling to your death off siege ladders and having the uncontrollable urge to swarm around flags!

Back
Top Bottom