Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I love this mod! :grin:

Also, I have gotten to the Fortress inside the Lake Dungeon and the doors are locked, does anyone know how to make them unlocked?

Herck said:
I love this mod! :grin:

Also, I have gotten to the Fortress inside the Lake Dungeon and the doors are locked, does anyone know how to make them unlocked?

Let Oolonglgx, Nora Lee focus on their work on the second chapter and beyond now... The Lake dungeon doors (3 of 'em) are locked for the time being, they intend to open it for the second chapter so don't wait go on and slash the Darkness force!

Bremmelgod said:
What's the real purpouse of assigning followers to be commanders of different divisions?

And a not really gameplay related question, does anyone gets reminded of warsong/langrisser by this mod?

It can be called a troop formation you really can't control large amount of troop all by yourself... So you can make the hero in your party become a small pack 'o' troop commander and you just give 'em order and all of the troop under their order will obey the leader...
Or before a battle you can give 'em formation (you know which button to click) and it looks good too! :lol:

Assassinator1097 said:
minh4792 said:
Special reward is what you get after winning tournament. It's maybe weapon or armor. Check your inventory after winning tournament. OK

Ah, thank you very much. But is it only weapons or armor? I don't believe I've noticed any additions of those kind after battles.

Another question, in regards to items you pick up such as
Certificate of Knight and Medal of Hero
do they have to kept or do they just exist to be sold? And especially in the case of the latter, do they need to be kept for the bonuses?
Yes they are weapons and armors which are sold in royal armory.
2.Certificate of Knight or Warrior are used to upgrade your mercenaries. Mer cavalry uses CoK-->Freedom knight and hired blade uses CoW-->Gladiator. U will know them better right before battle of zendar (Light side).

Splofot wrote something about it, I hope it helps:

When you are asked questions by lead characters and also at the character creation screen, always choose options indicating you want great personal power and mighty honour etc etc.  Otherwise you won't qualify for the dark side, they have standards you know. Now at some point before the siege of Zendar you get to choose sides. One of the bad guys (Fenrir, methinks) will come to talk to you. Then you hand over your resumé, and if he doesn't like it, your only option is to confront him and run to defend Zendar.

while (as Rolf) helping melva break free, i had gone into the entrance on the right hand side of the castle gate (the wrong way), and there was one of shooeys' posters on the wall, but it didnt register when i looked at it. does anyone know why it is there? I dont know if this is another part of an, as of yet, unknown secret quest no one has mentioned or noticed yet.

It counts, but not while you are Rolf. Finish the mission and go back to the city with your main character.

Edit:

This one in particular may be hard to get due to it's position in the wall, even when you're looking straight to it. If it doesn't update even with your main character, then try looking from many directions and positions (like going to the first floor, right bellow the poster).

I have question here

1. Anybody just finish the dark side? Please tell me your story, can you get dark side armor? Can you become friend with Hel?

2. In siege of Zendar good side, how do I win them? They are too much! All I can do is "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Just a small question,

I've gotten 2 gems, and am going onto my third however how in the world do i get the tourney to start?

Nvm i sorted it

jedwolf said:
while (as Rolf) helping melva break free, i had gone into the entrance on the right hand side of the castle gate (the wrong way), and there was one of shooeys' posters on the wall, but it didnt register when i looked at it. does anyone know why it is there? I dont know if this is another part of an, as of yet, unknown secret quest no one has mentioned or noticed yet.
Er... Actually, there are two portraits in Praven. Only one of them would be counted for Shoey's quest and the game here will not count it repeatedly. Besides, if you are being Rolf while rescuing Melva, you cannot pick it even if it is the first one you find in the city. 

P.S. The moder will revise to set only one portrait in Praven in the next patch. :wink:

HybridSoldier said:
I have question here

1. Anybody just finish the dark side? Please tell me your story, can you get dark side armor? Can you become friend with Hel?

2. In siege of Zendar good side, how do I win them? They are too much! All I can do is "THIS IS SPARTA!"
1. On the dark side, after you took Zendar, you can purchase dark side armors from the quartermaster on the square. And you will certainly be friend with Hel.  :mrgreen:
2. In my experience of defending Zendar, if you had enough Vaegir top archers to hold the yard and keep shooting, you will be much easier to cut the enemies' heads with your companions and other soldiers in the corner downstairs. :wink:

nora_lee said:
jedwolf said:
Er... Actually, there are two portraits in Praven. Only one of them would be counted for Shoey's quest and the game here will not count it repeatedly. Besides, if you are being Rolf while rescuing Melva, you cannot pick it even if it is the first one you find in the city. 

P.S. The moder will revise to set only one portrait in Praven in the next patch. :wink:

HybridSoldier said:
I have question here

1. On the dark side, after you took Zendar, you can purchase dark side armors from the quartermaster on the square. And you will certainly be friend with Hel.  :mrgreen:
2. In my experience of defending Zendar, if you had enough Vaegir top archers to hold the yard and keep shooting, you will be much easier to cut the enemies' heads with your companions and other soldiers in the corner downstairs. :wink:

I used Nords myself. I had about 6 nord Paladins and 5 nord Elite Archers. Couple it with some Ranger women, some Hired blade, my heros all well equipped with powerful weapons and armour and regenerating arrows meant that the siege wasn't to hard. Only long.

Lilly112 said:
nora_lee said:
jedwolf said:

HybridSoldier said:
I have question here

I used Nords myself. I had about 6 nord Paladins and 5 nord Elite Archers. Couple it with some Ranger women, some Hired blade, my heros all well equipped with powerful weapons and armour and regenerating arrows meant that the siege wasn't to hard. Only long.

Just finished chapter 1, must say best SP mod i've played.

As for the siege of Zendar if you have that heroic spear (forgotten it's name :3), Gimli's Axe, Excalibur,or any other heroic weapon it makes it a lot easier, It was 300 v 1000 for me and we managed to win with me only dying once! Elite units are cruicial - esp Swadian Royal Knights

BrC Crusader said:
Lilly112 said:
nora_lee said:
jedwolf said:

HybridSoldier said:
I have question here

Just finished chapter 1, must say best SP mod i've played.

As for the siege of Zendar if you have that heroic spear (forgotten it's name :3), Gimli's Axe, Excalibur,or any other heroic weapon it makes it a lot easier, It was 300 v 1000 for me and we managed to win with me only dying once! Elite units are cruicial - esp Swadian Royal Knights
I had Thunder Break (or breaker) Gimli's Axe, Excalibur and a Surrish war axe. They all have 40+ attack damage and while the Draw Sword art of Thunder Break (or breaker) is rather crap it has great speed and damage.

just played realistic (no saves) at 100% personal damage and 100% friend damage and lost the fight right before battle of zendar. what did i lose? i have 242 (421) khergit armoured lancers mixed with veteran horse archers. im not usually a khergit guy, but i figured theyre the best archers (sans vagear marksman and whatnot). Need tips for beating darkside in seige of zendar. And dont tell me to find the 5 clues, might as well use cheats.
No children reply to this post

No Secret Scroll or cheat is required just get as many Vagir Archer (TOP CLASS) as you can afford and I don't know that I spell "Vagir" correctly. But with the Secret Scroll's skill it might be easier to defend the line and also cheat here need some pressing because there are 950ups troops on the dark side and there are about 200 of our ally!!! Tough one but also rewarding  :shock:.

Back
Top Bottom