SP Native Disorder Modification - Edited 19 October 2007 15:00 Pacific time

Users who are viewing this thread

Bascavia10

Sergeant at Arms
Rescurrent of one of my old' mods (so many  :roll: ). So, here you go!

PROGRESS REPORTS

22 October Employed Wizard, Racetyme, and Arturoaguerre. Devoleped Rebel troop tree. Started working on other troop trees. Implented factions.

Disorder Modification
Adventurers of the land of Calradia travelled across the land and to many foreign lands and islands in between the two; many adventurers travelled over the oceans to find new glory in other lands; lands of far greater beauty which promised wealth and an easier life. The first among them were a band of Swadian troops who travelled overseas and found an island populated solely by animals. The soldiers and their families established a colony there and they named the land Hauloria. It was a small island located nearby the lands of their previous Swadian king.

Year after year passed and the people lived happily and peacefully in the Great Empire of Hauloria. After King Hartong V died his son Kradus II claimed the throne. He was cruel and demanded high taxes, and those who refused to pay him or don't have the money required to pay the taxes were imprisoned, so some rebellious citizens decided to revolt. They are now supported by the deserters from the Empire; brave men who are able to battle with fearsome skill, but are few in number.

On the other hand, the Outlanders from islands nearby Hauloria have decided to help the forces of the Empire and so the revolt cannot expand to encompass their lands. To complicate matters, both sides suffer from the bandits and marauders; Mountain Bandits, Desert Bandits and fellows from the cold Nordic lands. The kingdom is in great disorder. Can YOU help it?

THANKS TO THE_IGNORANT_KNIGHT FOR THE IMPROVED STORYLINE AND FIXING ALL THE BAD GRAMMAR I USED.

FEATURES

• Four new playable factions, and one existing modified one
  • A new world to work, AND to live
  • Make your own kingdom and so
  • An unique war system compared to Native's one
  • Much, MUCH new models
  • Devolep your units skills
  • And more! (suggestions?)

FACTIONS
Note: As somebody maby realized, my storyline isn't correct when seeing this factions. There is no faction called "outlanders", neither bandits or something like that. I have made a change in my storyline since Heini (A.K. the banned Orcus) has left the team.

DIPLOMACY:
Haulorian Empire In war with everyone but the Order of St. John.
The Order of St. John In war with everyone but the Empire and the NIC.
The Rebels In war with everyone but the Nords.
The Nords In war with everyone but the NIC and the Rebels.
The NIC In war with everyone but the Nords and the Order of St. John.

The Haurolian Empire
The Haulorian Empire is the child of the Swadian Empire. Men who travelled far oversee enstablished this "colony" wich has grown out in a whole state. The Haulorian Empire rules one part of the island of Hauloria. The other part is occupied by the Order of St. John. Most of the towns in Hauloria is still loyal to the Haulorian Empire, but some cities deserted. Luck enough this where only few.

The Order of St. John
The Order of St. John is a mighty order of brave knights who fight for their home, for their glory, but mostly for their God. They believe in JHWH and altrough most of the noble's of the Haulorian Empire are pagans and heretics they are still very thankfull to them, cause they have given them much land once before. Sadly enough, many people disagreed with the Order's choice for joining the Haulorian Empire and they revolted.

The Haulorian Rebels
The Haulorian Rebels are brave men who fight for their freedom. They have revolted against the Haulorian Empire or against the course of action from the order to join the Alliance. They have mostly only weak men at their disposal, but they have great will to fight and are all in one: one strong, powerfull nation that brings the Empire nearly to its end.

The Nords
In war with the Order of St. John, the NIC and the Haulorian Empire, but Neutral with the Rebels. At the time of version 0.751, they where living here. When version 0.892 came, they invaded Calradia. But they did not noticed that their homes where taken and destroyed. Now they've comed back to destroy the men who done this! They will have revenge!

The National Island Confederacy
Shortly: NIC. These men where also before the disorder unloyal to the Haulorian Empire, and now they have taken their change and attacked the Empire for once and for all. The NIC is an group of different, small island who unified to destroy these men for once and for all, and win their freedom back from the men who taken in once before!

TROOP TREES
The Haulorian Empire
Loyal Farmer > Haulorian Militia
Haulorian Militia > Haulorian Swordsman > Haulorian Spearman
Haulorian Swordsman > Haulorian Swordbearer > Haulorian Arquebuiser
Haulorian Spearman > Haulorian Pikeman > Haulorian Knight
Haulorian Swordbearer > Haulorian Peacebringer
Haulorian Arquebuiser > Haulorian Gundevil
Haulorian Pikeman > Haulorian Champion
Haulorian Knight > Haulorian Holy Knight

The Order of St. John
Faithfull Folksman > Pelgrim
Pelgrim > Warrior Monk > Missionary
Warrior Monk > Templar
Missionary > Mounted Templar
Templar > Holy Templar
Mounted Templar > Templar Knight

The Haulorian Rebels

Begger > Rebelled Peasant
Rebelled Peasant > Rebel-at-arms > Rebel Stonethrower
Rebel-at-arms > Rebel Soldier
Rebel Stonethrower > Rebel Archer
Rebel Soldier > Rebel Veteran > Rebel Cavalry
Rebel Archer > Rebel Crossbowman

The Nords
The Original Nord troop tree, may be changed

The NIC
Outlander Peasant > Outlander Militia
Outlander Militia > NIC Soldier > NIC Messenger
NIC Soldier > NIC Veteran > NIC Crossbowman
NIC Messenger > NIC Cavalry > NIC Crossbow Cavalry
NIC Veteran > NIC Greatswordsman
NIC Crossbowman > NIC Crossbowyer
NIC Cavalry > NIC Knight
NIC Crossbow Cavalry > NIC Crossbowyer Cavalry[/size]

Models

The Order of St. John
- An Donkey, for the missionary
- Templar chainmails (maybe from Holy Wars mod???)
- Templar helmets (maybe from Holy Wars mod???)
- Templar banners (maybe from Holy Wars mod???)
- Flags as weapons (on a spear)
- Crosses as weapons (currently under work)

SCREENSHOTS
PrototypeHauloriaIsland.jpg

Map Notice: The towns are incorrect and will be changed. This is the island Haurolia.

TEAM
Bascavia10 - Team Leader, Scripter
Arturoaguerre - Modeller
Racetyme - Modeller
Wizard - Modeller, Texturder

Seems very nice, I really wish i knew how to mod!
Question: Will you be able to travel from Calradia to this new land?

Bascavia10 said:
Adventurers of Calradia also sought Journeys overseas. Many, many ones adventurers traveled over the oceans to find new glory in other beautiful lands. So there was also a band of Swadian Troops who traveled overseas and found an island with only animals. They and their wives and children(can't it be The soldiers and their family?) established a colony there and they named the land Hauloria, near (maybe after? I'm assuming you mean after anyway.) their previous Swadian king. Year after year passed and the people lived happily and peacefully in the Great Empire of Hauloria. Until then, after King Hartong V, his son Kradus II came on the throne.(The sentence doesn't make sense at all, try rephrasing what you mean.) He was cruel, asked high taxes and those who don't pay them or either don't have the money to pay the taxes where imprisoned, so some folks decided to revolt. They had the deserters from the Empire on their side; brave men who can battle with fierce power but are few in number. On the other hand, the Outlanders from islands nearby Hauloria decide to help the Empire so the revolt can't go to their lands (that sentence doesn't make much sense either). And Also, both sides suffered from the bandits, many in number, and changingvariation (probably): Mountain Bandits, Desert Bandits and fellows from the cold Nordic lands. The kingdom was in great disorder. Can YOU help it?

A few typos.

Things in bold are either spelling, grammatical errors or additions to your text.

Things in italics are my comments.

Things that are stroked should be removed.

I'm sure I missed some, but nobody's perfect, eh?

Kolba said:
I can help with making locations for mod.

Thank you. As i said, we need a outlander and bandit camp scene, but we then first need some palisade models or tent models.

Tuckles said:
Bascavia10 said:
Adventurers of Calradia also sought Journeys overseas. Many, many ones adventurers traveled over the oceans to find new glory in other beautiful lands. So there was also a band of Swadian Troops who traveled overseas and found an island with only animals. They and their wives and children(can't it be The soldiers and their family?) established a colony there and they named the land Hauloria, near (maybe after? I'm assuming you mean after anyway.) their previous Swadian king. Year after year passed and the people lived happily and peacefully in the Great Empire of Hauloria. Until then, after King Hartong V, his son Kradus II came on the throne.(The sentence doesn't make sense at all, try rephrasing what you mean.) He was cruel, asked high taxes and those who don't pay them or either don't have the money to pay the taxes where imprisoned, so some folks decided to revolt. They had the deserters from the Empire on their side; brave men who can battle with fierce power but are few in number. On the other hand, the Outlanders from islands nearby Hauloria decide to help the Empire so the revolt can't go to their lands (that sentence doesn't make much sense either). And Also, both sides suffered from the bandits, many in number, and changingvariation (probably): Mountain Bandits, Desert Bandits and fellows from the cold Nordic lands. The kingdom was in great disorder. Can YOU help it?

A few typos.

Things in bold are either spelling, grammatical errors or additions to your text.

Things in italics are my comments.

Things that are stroked should be removed.

I'm sure I missed some, but nobody's perfect, eh?

No, like im not. I will improve it when i got time, but some things are correct. Many, many ones is just saying its very much on another way then usaly. About most things you are right..., ok but i now got no time to change it. Not anyone is perfect, as you said before :wink:

I am the original spelling Nazi; bad grammar pains me. Here's a quick little re-write:

Adventurers of the land of Calradia travelled across the land and to many foreign lands and islands in between the two; many adventurers travelled over the oceans to find new glory in other lands; lands of far greater beauty which promised wealth and an easier life. The first among them were a band of Swadian troops who travelled overseas and found an island populated solely by animals. The soldiers and their families established a colony there and they named the land Hauloria. It was a small island located nearby the lands of their previous Swadian king.

Year after year passed and the people lived happily and peacefully in the Great Empire of Hauloria. After King Hartong V died his son Kradus II claimed the throne. He was cruel and demanded high taxes, and those who refuse to pay him or don't have the money required to pay the taxes were imprisoned, so some folks decided to revolt. They had the deserters from the Empire on their side; brave men who are able to battle with fearsome skill, but are few in number.

On the other hand, the Outlanders from islands nearby Hauloria have decided to help the forces of the Empire and so the revolt cannot expand to encompass their lands. To complicate matters, both sides suffer from the bandits and marauders; Mountain Bandits, Desert Bandits and fellows from the cold Nordic lands. The kingdom is in great disorder. Can YOU help it?

I think that it is easier to read as it is now; spaced out and with the new phrasing. I have had to guess what you meant in some cases, so I apologise for any mistakes I may have made which altered your storyline. :wink:

KON_Air said:
ugh... actually both of you need to learn a thing or two about how to construct sentences.

He was cruel, asked high taxes and those who don't pay them or either don't have the money to pay the taxes where imprisoned, so some folks decided to revolt.

He was cruel, asked high taxes, and those who didn't pay them or didn't have the money, where thrown into prison. (How to continue... Too many ,'s here to make the sentence well... Arg) So some people decided to revolt.

(You just don't use that word for that, and apart from the spelling, its a bad excuse anyway. People don't just 'decide to revolt')

I agree with Kon_Air, When fixing one's spelling, please fix the whole sentence and not just the misspelled words.

Servitor

KON_Air said:
ugh... actually both of you need to learn a thing or two about how to construct sentences.

Er... could you please clarify?

So far two of us have tried to re-construct the storyline and one of us has created the cruelly butchered paragraph...:wink:

So to which of us are you referring? :???:

Year after year passed and the people lived happily and peacefully in the Great Empire of Hauloria. After King Hartong V died his son Kradus II claimed the throne. He was cruel and demanded high taxes, and those who refused to pay him or don't have the money required to pay the taxes were imprisoned, so some rebellious citizens decided to revolt. They are now supported by the deserters from the Empire; brave men who are able to battle with fearsome skill, but are few in number.

Bold areas are where I fixed up my 'new' storyline with alternate words or phrasing.

I have also removed some words as a result. :wink:

Huge thanks, Ignorant Knight.

I written this before i supported grammar. So i'm watching my English better now. Sorry to all Grazi's!

Well, it take mayor place on Haurolia, but also on other Islands with other factions.

Factions i've listed now.

THANKS TO THE_IGNORANT_KNIGHT FOR THE IMPROVED STORYLINE AND FIXING ALL THE BAD GRAMMAR I USED.

That's quite alright... I actually make mistakes all the time... :razz:

I just make sure that I make them in my my mod thread. (Nobody there minds my mistakes much. :grin:)

They're all too scared that I'll destroy them with my newfound 'modder powers'. :wink:

Bascavia10 said:
Huge thanks, Ignorant Knight.

I written this before i supported grammar. So i'm watching my English better now. Sorry to all Grazi's!

That's alright; you're quite welcome. :wink:

Servitor said:
KON_Air said:

He was cruel, asked high taxes and those who don't pay them or either don't have the money to pay the taxes where imprisoned, so some folks decided to revolt.

He was cruel, asked high taxes, and those who didn't pay them or didn't have the money, where thrown into prison. (How to continue... Too many ,'s here to make the sentence well... Arg) So some people decided to revolt.

(You just don't use that word for that, and apart from the spelling, its a bad excuse anyway. People don't just 'decide to revolt')

I agree with Kon_Air, When fixing one's spelling, please fix the whole sentence and not just the misspelled words.

Servitor

Um something you might find funny. didn't  have the money to pay the taxes where Imprisoned. Imprisoned is the right word and you both missed where which is meant to be were

Back
Top Bottom