factions without vassals

Users who are viewing this thread

0sc@r

Recruit
Hi there,

I have been playing the vanilla game for a while now and recently I noticed that some of the factions on the SP campain have few or no vassals at all. The sarranids, for example, have 5 towns, a bunch of castles but no vassals! Similarly, the roddocks have 6 towns, a bunch of castles but only a handful of lords.

I am worrying about this because their offensive and defensive capabilities are seriously affected by this. Is there any way to bring back vassals to these factions?

Why? I don't want them on my faction. I am talking about the other factions being without lords. If they dont have lords, there is no action.

If you aren't part of the faction in question, there is no direct way to recruit lords for it.

That being said, this is a well known issue in 1.15x, where lord defection and treason indictments occur far too frequently. My go to fix for it previously was to just use Diplomacy, which was still operating in 1.14x, but it's been updated to 1.15x, so I'm not sure if it addresses this issue anymore, which is crippling because it leaves you no one to fight if you take your time.

Are you saying that all the effort that I took to gain high renown, right to rule and train recruits to high tier troops has been in vain? not to mention the tediuos quests I had to do to gain good relations with villages and lords? This is outrageous :xf-mad:

I am afraid that if this can't be fixed I will probably stop playing MB:W, because I am not going to start all over again. It's incomprehessible the devs left such a broken system in the game. Any idiot can see where it will lead to. Sad :'(

Back
Top Bottom