SP Fantasy [WB] The Imperial Simulacrum: An Elder Scrolls Mod (Orcish Armor p.57)

Users who are viewing this thread

In the year the mod is set, the Tribunal is also fighting Dagoth Ur in the first campaigns (2E 882-3E 417) to retake the dwemer forts around Red Mountain and the Cult of the Sixth House starts recruiting through dream-suggestions but before the Cult sets up bases outside of the mountain (3E 400). It would be neat if you included that in some small way. Maybe have special "looters" that are blighted creatures and ash monsters. Creating an entire faction for House Dagoth might be overboard though.

And by overboard, I mean awesome.

hey, since scening all those villages will be a long proccess, may i offer my services as a mapper?  :grin:

Bluehawk said:
In the year the mod is set, the Tribunal is also fighting Dagoth Ur in the first campaigns (2E 882-3E 417) to retake the dwemer forts around Red Mountain and the Cult of the Sixth House starts recruiting through dream-suggestions but before the Cult sets up bases outside of the mountain (3E 400). It would be neat if you included that in some small way. Maybe have special "looters" that are blighted creatures and ash monsters. Creating an entire faction for House Dagoth might be overboard though.

And by overboard, I mean awesome.

Ash zombies are definitely on the list, I may include a "token" Dagoth faction, but for lore reasons I'll make their red mountain fortress impregnable and unaccesible.

IamABOT said:
Great, but the Falmer rose again only by a bit before 4E200, which means no-no to Falmer.

IIRC the falmer just inhabit dwarven ruins in skyrim. I may or may not include them, but if they are included they won't be surface dwellers.

Im really curious to where you obtained these 4 armours from. Are they OSP? iv looked for ages but i cant find them
Please let me know  :grin:
X24SkJ.jpg

OYkPZ.jpg

We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone.
For the age of oppression is now nearly done.
We'll drive out the Empire from this land that we own.
With our blood and our steel we will take back our home.

All hail to Ulfric! You are the High King!
In your great honor we drink and we sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!

But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

Arel37 said:
We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone.
For the age of oppression is now nearly done.
We'll drive out the Empire from this land that we own.
With our blood and our steel we will take back our home.

But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

k.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting, finally someone saying to do elders scrolls mod with actually doing something.

My suggestions and questions:

I suggest to cut down number of towns and castles. If there is too many of them, they tend to have same scenes which makes the game boring, especially for such fantasy varied world. Unless you do scene for each of them, but this is a suicide. You should evaluate which location should have status of city and which of castle.
Example of Cyrodil (Oblivion): Here maybe only imperial city is eligible to have status of a city, but for sake of for Imperium to have more than 1 city, maybe only 1 or max 2 more, best candidate being Anvil (because having port and being quite far from the capital city to be evenly distributed). Other should be castles, but it's up to you to make them less military if you want.

Stealing. Maybe if you are planning to allow player kill anyone (and punish them), there could be an option to steal stuff (maybe basing on looting skill), various crap lying around and you need to be careful to not being caught.

This sounds really cool. I just wanted to say regarding magic, the only other mod i'v seen with a "magic" system was The Gathering Storm. I dont know if there is any others, but thats the only one iv seen and i thought their magic system was pretty cool, a bit too powerful at higher levels though, you can make enemy troops kind of disappear with the top tier spell.

Bluehawk said:
Can we achieve CHIM in this mod?

CHIM happens when you reach level 64

My suggestions and questions:

I suggest to cut down number of towns and castles. If there is too many of them, they tend to have same scenes which makes the game boring, especially for such fantasy varied world. Unless you do scene for each of them, but this is a suicide. You should evaluate which location should have status of city and which of castle.
Example of Cyrodil (Oblivion): Here maybe only imperial city is eligible to have status of a city, but for sake of for Imperium to have more than 1 city, maybe only 1 or max 2 more, best candidate being Anvil (because having port and being quite far from the capital city to be evenly distributed). Other should be castles, but it's up to you to make them less military if you want.

Stealing. Maybe if you are planning to allow player kill anyone (and punish them), there could be an option to steal stuff (maybe basing on looting skill), various crap lying around and you need to be careful to not being caught.

Will keep the same number of cities/settlements. Will be re-using scenes at the start, IE: probably having about four scenes for each province, and using them as templates for other settlments.. then I'll make new ones later on. The cities will probably be the main priority at first since most of the action happens there.

Stealing is on my "internal" list, forgot to add that in the OP, I think. I'm probably going to rename "looting" to "pilfering" or something of the sort, and have it affect pickpocketing or shoplifting chances. I'm not much of a scripter so this may need to come later on down the road. At any rate, it's likely going to be a system sort of like skyrim's pickpocketing, wherein the value of the item determines your chances of stealing it with your given skill level.

Back
Top Bottom