SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Users who are viewing this thread

AgentBlac said:
Great mod! This and 1257AD are the only mods I've been playing lately.  :grin:

One issue I've had, though, is that I've been trying for a while now to merge this mod with Diplomacy using this thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116434.0.html

I haven't had any luck, unfortunately. Has anyone been able to do it, or is it even possible?

Thanks.

I tried,but failed···

And,sorry for letting all friends waited such long·
I will update this mod before 19th,Feb (the Chinese new year)

There are a lot of bug fixer in this update,but the translation may still not good.

But,maybe I will still let some friends down,because I am not good as Python.However,I will try my best

Sorry for my bad English..

really great mod..a huge map and so many nations .bank system and save box...really nice.. I have been playing it for a while so I find some bugs and problems let me share them with you
some town names inccorrect for example  kaser kayseri
deli delhi or dehli
still calradian village names..
the factions lords have  still native names
so much banner man
on japan there is a castle hawaii an a village named havaii
routed troops fight again after battle is over
elephants look amazing but must be bigger a little
does elephant archer have charge capability ?? like heavy charger horses
martial duke hamezan has no armor or boots
crimean leader han name should be  han giray not gelai
miras city name is wrong. it can be smyrna (ottoman city)
these are simple things does not affetc the gameplay..but I have strange problem here I served as a mercenry for a long time then I decide to have my own free party. I have some men and fighting on the map randomly..when I start to fight with my own party MY party limit was 118 and renown was 102 or 112..after 40 or 50 days my renown is 99 and my party capacity is 89.. is it normal.? I killed 2 lords and sack some villages..so I lost honour..is it about my honour rating ??..I think after 60 days in game my party will be 30 men or les :grin: I ll be a mercenary freelancer agaiin :smile:

ihscowboy said:
really great mod..a huge map and so many nations .bank system and save box...really nice.. I have been playing it for a while so I find some bugs and problems let me share them with you
some town names inccorrect for example  kaser kayseri
deli delhi or dehli
still calradian village names..
the factions lords have  still native names
so much banner man
on japan there is a castle hawaii an a village named havaii
routed troops fight again after battle is over
elephants look amazing but must be bigger a little
does elephant archer have charge capability ?? like heavy charger horses
martial duke hamezan has no armor or boots
crimean leader han name should be  han giray not gelai
miras city name is wrong. it can be smyrna (ottoman city)
these are simple things does not affetc the gameplay..but I have strange problem here I served as a mercenry for a long time then I decide to have my own free party. I have some men and fighting on the map randomly..when I start to fight with my own party MY party limit was 118 and renown was 102 or 112..after 40 or 50 days my renown is 99 and my party capacity is 89.. is it normal.? I killed 2 lords and sack some villages..so I lost honour..is it about my honour rating ??..I think after 60 days in game my party will be 30 men or les :grin: I ll be a mercenary freelancer agaiin :smile:

thank you
translation is difficult to me,so the work will slow...
party limit is connect with honour and renown,and high level troops need more pool(cavalry has 2,too)
for example,you can only have 100 militia or 50 knights

sorry for my poor English

DeGoblin said:
Where are the elephants? How did i miss that?
you can find them in Southeastern Asia and India

Yifeng_konjac said:

There are a lot of bug fixer in this update,but the translation may still not good.

But,maybe I will still let some friends down,because I am not good as Python.However,I will try my best

Oh dear it's great to hear you again! Anyway is there a new feature or troops or even new faction in the new update?

Thanks.

Also, for now I think the only playable areas are Europe, the middle east and Asia. More cities need to be added to the Americas, Africa, Australia and maybe a little in India too.

Yifeng_konjac said:
AgentBlac said:

One issue I've had, though, is that I've been trying for a while now to merge this mod with Diplomacy using this thread:

I haven't had any luck, unfortunately. Has anyone been able to do it, or is it even possible?

Thanks.

I tried,but failed···

Great news for a great mod!

BTW, why do you have to apologize for your poor English every time you post, and also in your signature?  There are 6,500 languages in the world.  English is JUST one of them.  I'm sure 99.9% of native English speakers cannot create such a good mod.

Elf said:
Yifeng_konjac said:
AgentBlac said:

Thanks.

I tried,but failed···

Great news for a great mod!

BTW, why do you have to apologize for your poor English every time you post, and also in your signature?  There are 6,500 languages in the world.  English is JUST one of them.  I'm sure 99.9% of native English speakers cannot create such a good mod.

Yeah seriously someone who is capable of making somethin this amazing shouldn't have to apologize for such trivial things, as your English is far better than a lot of peoples' I've seen on the internet.

No doubt his is one of the best made modes around. And by far the best gunpowder age mode. Congrats. If you need some historical/research help for future updates me and I'm sure many others would be be glad to help.

What about giving this mod a board? So it will become more popular and renowned by the community. Maybe there will peoples too who wants to help!

Hi Yifeng. Was there going to be an update for this mod around the 19th of feb? Waiting to try it out until the new patch is out. Look pretty good :smile:

I've been enjoying this mod very much! As someone said, this is the best gunpowder mod.

Btw, aren't the nomad factions like Mongol a bit overpowered? Most Mongolian lords are accompanied by and castles and cities are stocked with so many heavily-armored knights, and there was no way I could defend the Chinese city from them. I wonder if there is a way to make them less powerful through Morghs editor or something.

I have just downloaded this awesome mod and have had some fun playing the custom battles, however when i attempt to start a new game, the game freezes on the screen that says launching.

Help, anybody?

borristherat said:
I have just downloaded this awesome mod and have had some fun playing the custom battles, however when i attempt to start a new game, the game freezes on the screen that says launching.

Help, anybody?
Are you sure that if freezes? Because creating a new character for me took about 6-10 more minutes  :lol:

sorry,friends

I have updated this mod in 17th,Feb
But I can't upload it to moddb or other foreign forum because of my restricted network.

I can only give you a Chinese download link,I don't know if it work for you...

Full version download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bns9tiZ

mod python MS:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0CQdGk

these is the updated log,sorry I can't translate them···
【完成】同npc总理大臣对话,可以给手下领主送钱或酒,提升好感。
【完成】修正自立问题,以及无阵营问题。
【完成】自建城堡完成前,自建村不能分封。如果失去自建村,可以在村长处花钱买回
【完成】替换蓝色背景图?note_window,quests_window,character_window,party_window,inventory_window
【完成】12个特定城市必然有银行
【完成】修复新增脸部贴图问题
【完成】自定义兵种装备归档。
【完成】增加几个火枪音效
【完成】物品的改动:weeks的一套蒙古甲,蒙古装lod,羽毛头饰改成不覆盖头发
【完成】加强自定义战斗英雄
【完成】部分兵种修改,蒙古增加1个兵种,葡萄牙增加3个,克里木增加一个。
【完成】自定义兵种改出了一个女兵种
【完成】缩小迷你地图,如果觉得碍眼,建议把统计信息栏在mod选项里关闭
【完成】补上缺少的印加模型,感谢  孤独的狼
【完成】阿兹特克装备修复
【完成】去掉一些无用的brf,优化了一些贴图和模型。
【完成】将食物耐久减半
【完成】增多野怪,上限加高
【完成】修改部分阵营士兵数量,如增多大明。
【完成】略微修改大地图
【完成】设置自定义兵种物品范围
【完成】银行和资助选项改在 “进入市场” 选项里了
【完成】场景修复,目前只完成欧洲部分(英国,苏格兰,法国,西班牙,葡萄牙,伦巴第)
【完成】适当加多部分小国的初始城市兵员数量(目前只加多了圣约翰骑士团),如果测试无误将陆续给其他城市加多,特别是各国首都。
(完成度未知)加多增援次数。
【完成】去掉盾击的动作
【完成】加入击打水花以及改浓火枪烟雾,不知道会不会更卡
【完成】去掉领主称号修改功能,不知道是否是造成的npc列表问题?         
【完成】服役离队不加经验。
【完成】佣兵招募数量加多,招募费用降低。

Yifeng_konjac said:
Well, my browser has a little translator add-on. I knew it would be handy. According to the translator, you said:
Yifeng_konjac said:
[Finish] npc dialogue with the Prime Minister, you can give money to the hands of the lord or wine to enhance goodwill.
[Finish] correction independence issue, and no camp problems.
[Finish] to complete the self-built front of the castle, the village can not be self packet. If you lose self-built village, the village can spend money to buy back at [Finish] to replace the blue background? note_window, quests_window, character_window, party_window, inventory_window
[Complete] 12 specific cities must have bank [Finish] to repair the new face mapping problem [Finish] Custom arms and equipment archived.
[Finish] to add several guns sound changes [Finish] items: weeks armor set Mongolia, Mongolia loaded lod, feather headdress covering the hair does not change [Finish] to strengthen the custom hero [Finish] section modify arms, Mongolia increased 1 arms, Portugal increased 3, Crimean an increase.
[Finish] Custom arms change out of a female arms [Finish] to narrow the mini-map, if you feel an eyesore, it is recommended that statistical information bar at the mod option in close [Finish] to make up the missing Inca model, thanks lone wolf Finish Aztec equipment repair] [Finish] to remove some useless brf, optimizing some textures and models.
[Finish] to halve food durable [Finish] increased creeps, heightening the upper part of the camp [Finish] to modify the number of soldiers, such as an increase in the Ming.
[Finish] slightly modified Map [Finish] to set custom range [complete article] arms banking and financing options for change in the "market access" option in the [Finish] scene repair, currently only completed parts of Europe (England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Lombardy)
[Complete] the initial part of the city proper Cadogan small number of troops (currently only adds a Knights of St. John), if the test is correct Cadogan will come to other cities, especially in capitals.
(Complete degree unknown) number of Cadogan reinforcements.
[Finish] to remove the Shield of action [Finish] to join the striking change concentrated spray guns and smoke, do not know if it will be more cards [Finish] to remove the title of lord modify the function, I do not know whether the problem is caused by the npc list?
[Finish] to leave the service without experience.
[Complete] the number of mercenaries recruited Cadogan, lower recruitment costs.
I liked it better in your language. And someone else probably has a better translation.

KhivalrousBear said:
borristherat said:

Help, anybody?
Are you sure that if freezes? Because creating a new character for me took about 6-10 more minutes  :lol:

As you have suggested, all it required was a little patience. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom