SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a problem with this mod: the camel gunners most times won't shoot and when enemies are close they attack with their carbines on melee mode instead of using their swords. What can I dO?

This mod is awasome :grin:
But i have some questions regarding the custom troops :razz:

1. Is there a way to change the custom troops tree?
Current custom troops tree:

|---[AX]---[AX]
                                |
                |---[AX]---|
                |              |
[X]---[X]---|              |---[CX]---[CX]
                |
                |
                |---[BX]---[BX]---[BX]

2. Custom troops prices are way higher than from any other faction. For example, if i give a regular sword (as equipment) to naked troop of second tier (second X in troop tree) in the current custom troops tree (posted above) the price for "upgrading" the troop from first to second tier already costs more than 10 gold (11gp). Also if i completly copy equipment of france troops into my custom troops, they costs more than twice as much gold (both for upgrading and wages). Another better example is France heavy infantry. Standard upgrading to france heavy infantry costs normal 80gp, for my copied custom troop heavy infantry (final CX in troops tree) with a bit better equipment (other sword and helmet) it costs 187gp for upgrading (wages are unknown, as i dont have the top tier in my party yet) :/
or am i missing something? :/

Or if somebody could tell me how can i manually change (in which file, in game...) those upgrading prices and wages :razz: i'll be fair and set 100gp for upgrading to top tier :razz:

Penko_Mlakar said:
This mod is awasome :grin:
But i have some questions regarding the custom troops :razz:

1. Is there a way to change the custom troops tree?
Current custom troops tree:

|---[AX]---[AX]
                                |
                |---[AX]---|
                |              |
                |
                |
                |---[BX]---[BX]---[BX]

2. Custom troops prices are way higher than from any other faction. For example, if i give a regular sword (as equipment) to naked troop of second tier (second X in troop tree) in the current custom troops tree (posted above) the price for "upgrading" the troop from first to second tier already costs more than 10 gold (11gp). Also if i completly copy equipment of france troops into my custom troops, they costs more than twice as much gold (both for upgrading and wages). Another better example is France heavy infantry. Standard upgrading to france heavy infantry costs normal 80gp, for my copied custom troop heavy infantry (final CX in troops tree) with a bit better equipment (other sword and helmet) it costs 187gp for upgrading (wages are unknown, as i dont have the top tier in my party yet) :/
or am i missing something? :/

Or if somebody could tell me how can i manually change (in which file, in game...) those upgrading prices and wages :razz: i'll be fair and set 100gp for upgrading to top tier :razz:

1. Unless you know how to code python, I don't think you can change the tree set-up in-game.
(personally I'd like it to look like this:smile:
                                |---[AX]---[AX]
                                |
                |---[AX]---|
                |              |
                |
                |
                |---[BX]---[BX]---[BX]
                              | 
                              |--[DX]

Or
                                |---[AX]---[AX]
                                |
                |---[AX]---|
                |              |
                |              |
                |              |---[DX]
                |               
                |
                |---[BX]---[BX]---[BX]

This setup includes a DX that is one level below top tier, as it opens up a more diverse troop set-up.

2. Gold isn't much of a problem but if you want immersion/balance you might try to look into the troop.txt (again some level of understanding the code would be needed. You could look around the forums for some guides on how to edit the troop.txt. I've seen a few but can't remember where.)

arlvent21 said:
freelancer is bugged!

all faction in tier 2 troops there's 1 weapon you don't receive.

Had this happen to me for Japan and Ming factions. Probably a bug/missing line somewhere.

Still looking to trim off PBOD to avoid CTDs. No-one else having this issue? :sad:

How can i give a fief to lord?(not companion) , i dont see other minister same in other mod.

If have relation more than 20-50 in town or village ,it have more building? I had seen only blacksmith.

plz answer  Thankyou^^

I love this game I love this mod hope to see new patch release

darkaneru said:
How can i give a fief to lord?(not companion) , i dont see other minister same in other mod.

If have relation more than 20-50 in town or village ,it have more building? I had seen only blacksmith.

plz answer  Thankyou^^

I love this game I love this mod hope to see new patch release

Speak with your minister (could your wife/another lord) who stays in the first town/castle you conquer for your own. To give fiefs you have to have lords join you and fiefs to give. A dialogue also opens when you capture another town/castle asking who you want to give it to.

EDIT: (taken from first post) when the Goodwill of town is 20,you can use the blacksmith to upgrade your equipment.

I thinks relation with towns also only affects tariffs/taxes if you own it, and/or the units you can hire when you select the Visit Barracks option.

Sorry for this stupid question.

Do I need to install everything in order ie 1.2 then 1.3 then 1.4?

I downloaded 1.4 and tried to run it and it just crashed on start up.

haitch40 said:

u don't have to download the previous versions just straightly the main 1.4 then install the 1.4 patch.

maybe while downloading some files were corrupted,that's why u crashed redownload or reinstall.

Hello,
Just wondering what shader you used (images on first post)?
66282539201401081949455373322677716_019.jpg

arlvent21 said:
haitch40 said:

u don't have to download the previous versions just straightly the main 1.4 then install the 1.4 patch.

maybe while downloading some files were corrupted,that's why u crashed redownload or reinstall.
Just tried that. Still happens.

haitch40 said:
arlvent21 said:
haitch40 said:

no idea why,w8 for others.

haitch40 said:
arlvent21 said:
haitch40 said:

You have to download V1.2 for that is the full mod. 1.3 and 1.4 are only ~150-200MB because they are just update packs

Installation goes v1.2 > v1.3 > v1.4 > v1.4 fix.

Thought so. Thank you. :smile:

Ok new problem. When I put the updates in it just sends to folder in the mod folder. I thought it was meant to replace all the scripts.

I did it the slow way by copying every file over. Not tried it yet to see if I messed up though.
And got a runtime error on the start up loading screen.

If there is 1 thing I would suggest for this mod it would be an installer for both the mod and the updates. It would make things so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom