SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Users who are viewing this thread

strigel said:
If you enable cheat mode you can browse all the items of the mod, and so add them to your inventory. Elephants included  :smile:
rid finally the elephant, but you cant charge with him sadly :sad:
thought it would be the same funny way like in total empire...
is it possible to implement such physics?

but after first minutes of gameplay first impressions are: great mode, now that 1257 isnt in development.
strange thats this mod still didnt got its own "pinned thread" in forum.

btw: what is the "cannon-group" for, are tehre cannons in the mod?  :eek:

"Pinned thread" or rather sub-forum is given only on request of owner after mod fulfills number of requirements. Remember that it also requires healthy amounts of moderation to be done by owner and team of chosen people, so it cannot be just hand out, while mod creator may not be interested in additional work on forum.

I think I need to finally check this mod out :grin:

Been playing at it today, overall is really cool I want to congratulate you and everyone who has worked on the mod so far.

Now, I'd like to know if there is a way to hide or disable the mini map in battles, it takes away the immersion for me, I don't want to know what my enemy is doing or where it is, that is for me to discover when engaging them in the field.

Also, it would be a real hassle if I try to eliminate the ranged weapons forward animation? I don't mean to be a douche, I just want to see if it possible to disable it as I personally don't like it.

If it is possible I'd like to know how to disable it.

I'm looking forward to this mod, it has a lot of potential, keep up the good work!

Ambrush said:
Been playing at it today, overall is really cool I want to congratulate you and everyone who has worked on the mod so far.

Now, I'd like to know if there is a way to hide or disable the mini map in battles, it takes away the immersion for me, I don't want to know what my enemy is doing or where it is, that is for me to discover when engaging them in the field.

Also, it would be a real hassle if I try to eliminate the ranged weapons forward animation? I don't mean to be a douche, I just want to see if it possible to disable it as I personally don't like it.

If it is possible I'd like to know how to disable it.

I'm looking forward to this mod, it has a lot of potential, keep up the good work!
thank you,
but players only can disable the number in camp menu,cant disable the mini map

first of all great work Yifeng,i enjoyed it when i'm bored...

but i have a question.

1- what is "cannon" group for?

2- there's cannons in game? if so, where do i get them?

3- are you still fixing some bugs and updating the mod?

This is a amazing mod that you have made. This is one of my all time favorite modifications for Warband that I have ever played and I believe it deserves more attention. I have made a video for my series "Mod of the Week" and made your mod the first episode of the series just so that it can get the attention it deserves.  :grin:

Also, how do I get naval combat in this mod? I saw some youtube video for this mod from 2012 showing naval battle , I'm using 1.2 and dont have any naval battles while he had 1.01.

Back
Top Bottom