Blade polishing thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Amontadillo said:
No love for my things? ;__;
Sorry babe, forgot. Love the bone handled hunting dagger. And the topmost of the sabers. They both look very nice and maneuverable. Were they the ones you inherited from your grandfather or something?

Pharaoh%20Llandy_p1172_32.jpg

My sword regularly oiled with machine oil/clove oil.

Also, history has taught us that sword threads have a way of devolving into DEVASTATING pun-wars.

Consider yourself warned.

Nice collection y'all, I also have a wallhanger sword that I bought in France, its heavy as hell, but its purty.

AR224163L.jpg

No picture taken by me, don't have any and camera's not avaiable.

Himalayan Import Seripiti Khukur ~ $120USD, 20 inches long, Made by skilled but impoverished Nepalese smith named Khumar. Handle is horn.
Type 15-Lady Ash bastard sword by Angus Trim ~$350USD, Only weights 2 pounds/0.9kg. I would not be surprised if it weighed less than the khukuri, but I haven't checked.
Homemade waster. Hickory. I took a lot of time in following the grain on the blade, which makes it more resilient, flexible and shock absorbing.
NQRhI.jpg
Thats like this thing ladies have down there. I know weird huh? If its too big when you suck on it, Pavlov will think you're gay.
Rh72m.jpg

I only have a simple letter opener. I also have a tomahawk lying around somewhere.

G7SIy.jpg

Nice  : :lol: I'm unfortunately too young to have any sort of weapon collection, though I do have an Indian tulwar and a pepperbox revolver.

Bromden said:
Nice stabby-choppy tool, Teo. How long is it, about a metre?
Bit shorter. Not sure exactly how long. But it's the exact same length as my arm. Perfect handling! I've also tested it and found it works as a javelin over short distances.

Back
Top Bottom