What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pfft amateur.

Vraelomon said:
I was thinking of vasectomy! Aaaagh...
*Vraelomon bangs his head on a wall*

Haha damn. Confusion is somewhat understandable though. Both involve snips made around the weiner-area.

Who cares what they think, Lascivo thought niggers were naturally stupid and violent, what you do is just ignore it and get on with your life instead of trying to attach it other people.

Yes, niggers are good people.
I don't get what you were trying to say with "what you do is just ignore it and get on with your life instead of trying to attach it (to?) other people"
When you say trying to attach it to other people you mean a way of thinking opposite to what they think?
But today we always try to eliminate the ways of thinking and behaving opposite to ours, we just can't ignore it, the west always tries to impose his set of rules on all the world, to liberate mankind from oppression.
I could elaborate but it feels like i'm just writing stupid ****.

The reason this crap keeps coming up and getting popularized is because people use the extremists to paint all feminists as crazy.

AWdeV said:
Vraelomon said:
I was thinking of vasectomy! Aaaagh...
*Vraelomon bangs his head on a wall*

Haha damn. Confusion is somewhat understandable though. Both involve snips made around the weiner-area.
Yes, exactly thats why i got mixed up. That and the fact that whenever somebody mentions circumcision or vasectomy i get all squirmy like a little girl and cross my legs...

Austupaio said:
The reason this crap keeps coming up and getting popularized is because people use the extremists to paint all feminists as crazy.
I personally think that anybody who paints their opinions of a large amount of people based off of a small fraction of said people, is a damn fool.
What i mean by that, is this, for example:
If 1/1000 feminists are insane, youd be a damn fool to treat them all that way.
However, if 999/1000 feminists are insane extremists, then you might not want to listen much to what feminists say.
Im not saying feminists are extremists, im just using them as an example.
Sir Saladin said:
We need to hear more from the lukewarm adherents of social movements. They need to step it up a little.
Agreed.

Well, even if the rest of the feminists are very good reasonable people, that doesn't change that those extremes need clipping. If a mother refuses to breastfeed his kid, or give him a decent diet for whatever stupid reason she should go to jail or lose the kid.
There will always be extremists in groups, and those will always be used by their oppossition to attack them, it's a tool that's just too good not to use it.
I think that reaction against extremists is good as long as it doesnt go beyond the limits that were transgressed at first, but of course, an opposite force with enough drive to fend off transgressor wouldn't hesitate to go further.
Tho solution then would be to try to set and equilibrium that oscillates around the edges of tolerance, with little transgressions and little opressions?

Austupaio said:
Well, it affects feminist a lot as most vocal feminist tend to turn the other cheek or even cheer on the extremists and the extremist have a disproportionate influence in many places--academia and law are two places where it's very present. While, on the other had, people aren't even allowed to bring up criticisms of feminism or any mens issue that isn't deemed good by feminist for feminist (not all women) without being called sexist misogynistic while cis-gendered male basement-dwelling ****lords.

MadocComadrin said:
Well, it affects feminist a lot as most vocal feminist tend to turn the other cheek or even cheer on the extremists[Citation needed.] and the extremist have a disproportionate influence in many places[Citation needed.]--academia and law are two places where it's very present.

While, on the other had, people aren't even allowed to bring up criticisms of feminism or any mens issue that isn't deemed good by feminist for feminist (not all women) without being called sexist misogynistic while cis-gendered male basement-dwelling ****lords.
And people aren't even allowed to bring up criticisms of somewhat male-dominated cultures or any female issue that isn't deemed good by MRAs for MRAs (not all men) without being called crazy femnazis who deserve to be raped to death.

Get over it, that's what I'm saying. You people ***** and whine about being insulted, well, guess what, it's the ****ing internet. Everyone on every side of every issue is called a ****lord, a ******, a *****, a *****, a moron, a retard and a variety of other things. Quit acting like it's a unique issue that plagues poor, poor MRAs.

Also quit throwing in that CIS-gendered tumblr ****. Tumblr is not representative of the real world, no matter how much you would like to be so you can feel persecuted. It's also not even relevant, what do transsexual issues have to do with Feminism? Very little to nothing, so why insist on bringing it up? :roll:

I hate it more when they say 'whats your boy to girl ratio at university _____' or 'how many female workers work here compared to male workers?' Or 'how many women are in the military compared to men?'
I hate it when they do that. Ever think that more men want to  go fight than women? And if there happens to be more men they blow up about it  :mad:

Austupaio said:
And people aren't even allowed to bring up criticisms of somewhat male-dominated cultures or any female issue that isn't deemed good by MRAs for MRAs (not all men) without being called crazy femnazis who deserve to be raped to death.
Ah, the simple reversal. It completely ignores the fact that feminism is institutionalized and prevalent while even the most reasoned criticisms and requests for dialogue about men's issues are demonized down to woman-hating MRAs, especially by the media and academia.

Get over it, that's what I'm saying. You people ***** and whine about being insulted, well, guess what, it's the ****ing internet. Everyone on every side of every issue is called a ****lord, a ******, a *****, a *****, a moron, a retard and a variety of other things. Quit acting like it's a unique issue that plagues poor, poor MRAs.
I never said harassment and insults weren't an issue that affects every side; rather, I said that extremist feminist have a disproportionate influence.

Also quit throwing in that CIS-gendered tumblr ****. Tumblr is not representative of the real world, no matter how much you would like to be so you can feel persecuted. It's also not even relevant, what do transsexual issues have to do with Feminism? Very little to nothing, so why insist on bringing it up? :roll:
While I do think that Tumblr doesn't represent all people of any certain group, saying it's not representative of the real world isn't quite right. These are real people with real attitudes after all.
"..what do transsexual issues have to do with Feminism?" That's not a question for me; rather, it's a question for people throwing cis-gendered around as an insult and a way to label a diverse group of people under a single "oppressive" majority to discount their opinions.

They're not real people, those are not real opinions.

They are frustrated, stupid people blowing things out of proportion with the cover of internet anonymity. A significant portion are trolls, too.

I still say citation needed to disproportionate influence.

'Even the most reasoned criticisms'  :cry: They get cleaner bathrooms! Jesus, this is the lamest ****. :lol:

P.S. It is a question for you. I didn't say it, there's no one else here saying it. You brought it up in some further lame attempt to paint all the ebil women and their thralls the same color as Tumblr.

And I do apologize for being totally dickish, I act the same way when people start telling me how much worse off we are than blacks.

Austupaio said:
It's also not even relevant, what do transsexual issues have to do with Feminism? Very little to nothing, so why insist on bringing it up? :roll:

Uh, no. It has absolutely everything to do with gender-related stuff. Transsexuals are a problem to our society exactly because people get murderously violent when people breach expected gender norms. All discussions in what constitutes gender itself are relevant to feminism.

I mean, transsexuals are murdered all the bloody time over here, it's an important issue.

Back
Top Bottom