any adom fanboys or girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

slavetrader

Recruit
whils't waiting for the next stage of ADOM (JADE). why don't you share your greatest successes in Drakelor Chain.

mine was undoubtably the drakish mindcrafter who in his later years became the king of his kind. :smile:

I play Ancient Domains of Mystery, but I'm not very good at it :razz:

And I haven't really played for a couple of years, either. I generally tend to get slaughtered by soldier ants or something.

ADOM, the game I've played the longest as a total and returned to the most times. Its just so much fun even tought I suck very bad at it, my most succesfull character was Zephon the lvl 36 gray elf archer whos greatest deed was hunting at some temple ruins shooting greater clawbugs to death with one arrow each until he ran out of ammo and was slaughtered

I downloaded it, walked around a little, got ambushed by orcs, but how the hell do I attack? I only found the key for throwing and shooting, but I had a short sword. :shock:

Lost-Lamb said:
You move towards the enemy :razz: it was made that simple

Ooh, yeah I was always running away :razz:

EDIT: Hmm, where do I get some food?

EDIT2: Ah, with e... And I died again... *sigh* I tried evading all troops, but a skeleton troop ambushed me... Pffft... :evil:

yep lhorkan, that's how it is in the beginning, damn hard.
oh, and through the entire game i guess :grin:
but this is one of those games that really make you feel like a hero when you beat big boss in the end. definitally the hardest game i have ever played, but still the most rewarding.

slavetrader said:
yep lhorkan, that's how it is in the beginning, damn hard.
oh, and through the entire game i guess :grin:
but this is one of those games that really make you feel like a hero when you beat big boss in the end. definitally the hardest game i have ever played, but still the most rewarding.

Have you played Ninja Gaiden on Hard? You'll rip your hair off (Including your pubes) before you reach the middle of the game.

Ninja Gaiden was fun hard. I never got sick of dying and eventually played through it all.

Contra: Shattered Soldier. Now that is a game to get pissed at.

Back
Top Bottom