Rome at War: Media

Users who are viewing this thread

Neville

Sergeant Knight at Arms
7kwf.png

Screenshots!

Saw there was no thread for this, so post your screenshots/Videos below!

well some things like hands, neck and legs connections with body will be fixed when samnites commes in

testbody.png

and for the moment we decided not to waste time on it ...

also body shaders doesn't work well when we r in a shadows but i am probably not the right person to fix it at the moment...

rgcotl said:
well some things like hands, neck and legs connections with body will be fixed when samnites commes in

testbody.png

and for the moment we decided not to waste time on it ...

also body shaders doesn't work well when we r in a shadows but i am probably not the right person to fix it at the moment...
Hmm besides the minor clipping regarding the jaw line (which I assume would be covered with a helmet/head of hair) they look really good!

yes that is the main point to hide connection with hairs and helmet

and for a perfect body mesh i guess we will wait till M&B2
at least i don't have very big wishes today to rework all M&B heads and face textures

rgcotl said:

at least i don't have very big wishes today to rework all M&B heads and face textures
I wouldn't blame you! This is quite wonderful as is, and will be a wonderful addition for a future version.

DarthTaco said:
rgcotl said:

I wouldn't blame you! This is quite wonderful as is, and will be a wonderful addition for a future version.

Seconded ^^

The Mighty Maxi riding into battle:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920116763585175530/A28D2F17D7BFE8161587A6D20F4EB65581952B5B/

And an increase in public traffic!:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920116763585169732/329D66904EBB9148EB54C66CDACDDB432520EDD6/

Metalfist said:
I despair that outnumbered and the romans are losing to farmers...
Heh, we, the Gauls, won Rome in the MnG event this thursday, when we were outnumbered 2:1 and then they have their OP armours.
We are just simply the best  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom