The future for the Brytenwalda team

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it really a good idea to start developing a whole new program with M&B 2 coming out? I don't know the details of it but I'm assuming its not going to use the same modding features as M&B 1. Personally I think it'd be better to save your plans for when that releases and put the finishing touches on this mod. However that is just my personal opinion. Good luck to whatever you guys decide to do.

thank you for the best gaming experience of the last 10 years!

and good luck for the new project! (slurp slurp  :mrgreen: )

I'm backing up the Bannerlord Conspiracy. Between the announcement timing and the length of time you have to remain silent, it seems like a good fit. As for that armor . . . Taleworlds has money now, they can afford more than one group. They might have only contracted for that armor, or they may have the maker of that OSP working too. Either way, I'm thinking our beloved developers got tagged for BL.

Thank you for the best mod I ever played in pretty much any game. Good luck on your next project, and if it is BL, then, good for you!

Thank you for the mod I played most of all untill now - great job - I hope for a Barbarian Invasion Total War kind of game :wink:

But the bannerlord conpiracy sounds good too ;-9

Considering the fact that the public modding community is the only reason mount and blade was ever fully released to begin with, it makes sense that they'd let the modders from the top mods have early access and such to M&B II in order to start working on mods for there as well to help hook more potential buyers in. I just hope they quit with this crap of trying to turn the game into an FPS with their most recent expansions, WFaS and Napoleon.

:grin: I wonder if the new game will take place on a real map of Europe or back to the fictitious Carillia.
We were all hoping for a quick change to the original Bryten map to include extra northern parts for a quick Viking Mod

So I bet MB II will have something like that for everyone to work with :razz:

Kinsume said:
Considering the fact that the public modding community is the only reason mount and blade was ever fully released to begin with, it makes sense that they'd let the modders from the top mods have early access and such to M&B II in order to start working on mods for there as well to help hook more potential buyers in.

The entire modding community is indirectly and sometimes directly involved the progress of the franchise. TaleWorlds is invested in its community and its community is invested in its games. The two are intimately bonded and cannot, must not exist apart or they risk losing all that has made them great.

TaleWorlds and its community are a shining model of independent game development.

That said Brytenwalda was one of my favorite mods of all time.

Although I'm not particularly knowledgeable or interested in the locale of the world, it was so detailed it didn't mater, I had fun.

This mod is really really really difficult! and the god damn tourment is Very Very hard!! received damage is very high!!every thing is difficult! please release a easier version! :evil: :evil: :evil:

No  :twisted:

(Seriously, it's supposed to be more difficult, and several features - making the game harder - can be turned off under 'mod options'.
Tournaments can be made easier - look at the option while joining a tournament.)

they all say that  :mad: but i don't know what option!!!!! the tourment. i will try it but the whole game difficulty? i don't know what option is that!!!!!! tell me :???:

Your mother seems to be doing an awful job at integrating you into society and teaching you some proper manners. I hope it's the language barrier...

If you want the game to get slightly easier, either start modding the game files yourself or use cheats. Additionally you might want to change some of the game's options when setting up camp, e.g. wounds and bleeding.

Taleworlds_zps0e64ca5c.png

As far as I can tell his post was very much above mine.

In any case, let's drop this communication fiasco.

I'm rather sure the rumour that the Brytenwalda-team is working on M&B 2 is false. Should it be true, however, they would be legally bound not to talk about it without express permission from Armagan or any other producer.

They are either working on a major Warband mod (strangely enough, there's still no playable Roman SP mod, for example), or gone independent.
The problem with developing a new Warband mod, as people mentioned, is that it has to be finished within a year, or risk becoming obsolete once Bannerlord is out.
Going independent, and getting a Warband license and particularly an agreement with TW and Paradox is supposedly very hard, but if anyone can do it for SP, it's these guys.

Edit: Judging by the secrecy, they have gone indie, as if someone else is controlling their PR, like Paradox. My work here is done. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom