The future for the Brytenwalda team

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
No  :smile:

Please hold tight; we're getting closer to an official announcement.
very well Adorno. I trust on you, go Spanish bros, and viva rey Felipe Idibil, all you and Novaregola! I'm sure you will do another lil miracle:smile:

MadVader said:
That only means the commercial game they are working on is about Vikings and not some Iberian tribesmen.

I would love a 2º punic war era mod on hispanic territories. Cartaginians vs Rome vs hispanic tribes. Pretty cool theme, and being part of the team from Spain...  :smile:

my dream will be Franks paladins and/or Spanish Reconquista.

I want see el Cid Campeador!!!! and marry one of his daughters, after all I will be more better, just and sweet than the two vile Infantes de Carrion :grin:

Ambrois LeGaillard said:
my dream will be Franks paladins and/or Spanish Reconquista.

I want see el Cid Campeador!!!! and marry one of his daughters, after all I will be more better, just and sweet than the two vile Infantes de Carrion :grin:

Hehe, historically, The Cid had three offspring: Diego, Cristina and María. Elvira and Sol are inventions of the epic poem.
The interesting of Rodrigo Días de Vivar, The Cid, out of the epic poem, is that he was an elite strategist, and with very few resources won all his battles against superior forces, and even had the option of building their own kingdom in Valencia.

This is in a way that can make the player in Brytenwalda.

I read the epic poem when I was about 9 years old(in an adapted transaltion, of course) and I was in hospital for an operation. Ever since, it was with me always, with the movie and all. I love the legend of de Vivar.

I know exactly what they are up to! If you want to find out, just send me $9.99 to my Paypal account and I will...um...get right back to you.  Yeah...

They are working on a spin-off of Tomb Raider called, "Barrow Raider: Light in the Dark Ages" where the character goes around and digs up burial mounds.  It's a first person shooter/blade game like a mix of Doom and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.  The character is an archeologist who uncovers a 10th century map of notable Anglo-Saxon burial mounds in England.  As the mounds are excavated, the character must fend off possessed and zombie-like beings that are former Saxon chieftains and warriors. 

the last level takes place in a special tomb containing the zombified skeletons of Penda and King Alfred the Great, which the character must kill in order to win the game.

DerHerbst said:
They are working on a spin-off of Tomb Raider called, "Barrow Raider: Light in the Dark Ages" where the character goes around and digs up burial mounds.  It's a first person shooter/blade game like a mix of Doom and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.  The character is an archeologist who uncovers a 10th century map of notable Anglo-Saxon burial mounds in England.  As the mounds are excavated, the character must fend off possessed and zombie-like beings that are former Saxon chieftains and warriors. 

the last level takes place in a special tomb containing the zombified skeletons of Penda and King Alfred the Great, which the character must kill in order to win the game.

Lol nice one :razz:

DerHerbst said:

Sounds EPIC! Hopefully them had booty shorts and cut-off tank tops in 10th century England. And Glocks.

DerHerbst said:
I know exactly what they are up to! If you want to find out, just send me $9.99 to my Paypal account and I will...um...get right back to you.  Yeah...

At this point I would consider paying to get an inside look. And I would definitely pay 9.95 for the actual mod when it is released. Brytenwalda was (and is) the best mod for Warband I have played.

Back
Top Bottom