Αθηναίοι οπλίτες (Athenian Hoplites)

Should the "smiling hoplite" be added back to the OP?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Steam name:  Nick Lazanis (http://steamcommunity.com/id/NickNLG/)
In game name: Nick Lazanis
Where are you from?: Greece
Why do you want to join?: I really want to get into a Roman era mod for M&B
Do you have a headset or a microphone? Yes
Do you have any previous clan experience? I do,mainly from NW and NaS

Steam name: Nativemann
In game name: Nativemann
Where are you from?: America
Why do you want to join?: Getting into a clan for Rome mod would be great especially to play events
Do you have a headset or a microphone? yes
Do you have any previous clan experience? I have NW, NaS regiment experience

Steam name: Xenocles
In game name: Xenocles
Where are you from?: Belguim
Why do you want to join?: I'm quite interested in this mod and see that you're still active.
Do you have a headset or a microphone? Yes.
Do you have any previous clan experience? No, I haven't. However, I have a touch for leadership as well as for obedience.

Steam name: Lexxy (http://steamcommunity.com/id/iknewsomeonelikeyou/)

In game name: Lexxy

Where are you from?: UK

Why do you want to join?: I've been meaning to join a M&B clan for quite a while from seeing all of those MASSIVE strategic battles, I've always been interested in the tactics involved in combat from so long ago, after a gap from being in any kind of clan I feel like this might be a nice time to come back.
Joining a Roman Legion Clan didn't really seem that appealing either, I'd much rather prefer to be a part of this clan.

Do you have a headset or a microphone? Both

Do you have any previous clan experience? Not in M&B, but I've been in quite a few clans beforehand.

I've added both KickingJoub and Jepekula, feel free to message me.

Steam name: -
In game name:Rheagareus
Where are you from?:Syria ,currently Sweden
Why do you want to join?:Because I like greek formations and I'd like to kick some Romani butts  :twisted:
Do you have a headset or a microphone? Yep i have a headset with microphone
Do you have any previous clan experience? Never, (I need training and I know it)
I'm a decent warband player but I just don't have alot of formations skills  :razz:
I hope you take me  :iamamoron:

Aj seek said:
Why do you want to join?:Because I like greek formations and I'd like to kick some Romani butts  :twisted:
Do you have any previous clan experience? Never, (I need training and I know it)
I'm a decent warband player but I just don't have alot of formations skills  :razz:
You do not have Steam? It would be nice if you got Steam, IIRC you can still join groups and get friend requests etc even if you got no Steam games, and we announce the events, patches et al via Steam groups.
Well, anyway, you're welcome, your tags would be Athenai_Ephebos_Rheagareus, and the banner we use is the white owl on blue background. The TS IP we use is dfw01.mainvoice.net:7014 and there's weekly events every Saturday at 18:00 British Time, i.e 19:00 in Sweden.

jepekula said:
Aj seek said:
You do not have Steam? It would be nice if you got Steam, IIRC you can still join groups and get friend requests etc even if you got no Steam games, and we announce the events, patches et al via Steam groups.
Well, anyway, you're welcome, your tags would be Athenai_Ephebos_Rheagareus, and the banner we use is the white owl on blue background. The TS IP we use is dfw01.mainvoice.net:7014 and there's weekly events every Saturday at 18:00 British Time, i.e 19:00 in Sweden.

Ehehehehehehe

Aj seek said:
If someone wants to do some training send me a pm i'd love some training before the event tomorrow :cool:

Just noticed this. Training? Pfffffffffffffffffff.... yeah well, maybe we should. Discuss! Or not, because this is mostly a bump, but hey! Come join us!

A very important announcement!
The OP has now, in the first time in years, seen some kind of effort put to it!  :party:

Back
Top Bottom