Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Seven of Spades said:
That is a common bug in some versions of freelancer.

Phlpp? Can you put an option to activate or desactivate the cheatmenu from the camp menu for us notebook players? Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?

I play on laptop. You have that buton next to 1. :grin:

Plhpp mentioned a week or so ago that he would change the idle & walk-stances for some of the "light weight" 2-handed weapons (katana, tachi, wodao for example) back to their original one-handed states, but it wasn't added in beta 5. Just want to make sure it hasn't been forgotten.

Its been such a long wait, been waiting for 3.0 since last summer. it's almost here and of course it will probably come out during my exams :???:  anyway still a great mod to a already good game. Plhpp and all the beta testers good luck with finding and fixing those bugs.

I just hate that morale system. We are in peace with them for couple of days and still get -43 of them, casue I had prisoners...

34e5lc3.png

I do believe I may have noticed a bug. When I have my main character equip a sashimono of any sort, it just goes purple for his and for all other sashimono's of my troops.

mb3_zpsaf80ddbd.jpg

mb4_zps4c55cce5.jpg

mb2_zps9d2a35cf.jpg

Don't know if this is something already known or not.

I do have a banner, I'm a loyal retainer to Lord Oda and conqueror of many a fortress. If I don't wear the sashimono all of theirs are fine, when I do it goes that weird purple.

Don Zekalone said:
Try new game with cheats just to see if it is the same problem.

I actually noticed it on a different character beforehand and tested it again on this character.

Shalictar Hammerfall said:
Perhaps it's your punishment for being markedly unfashionable, sashimono were not worn with jinbaori coats.  :razz:

As far as I know. xD

I can't help it, I'm a maverick of fashion.

Foso said:
I do believe I may have noticed a bug. When I have my main character equip a sashimono of any sort, it just goes purple for his and for all other sashimono's of my troops.

mb3_zpsaf80ddbd.jpg

mb4_zps4c55cce5.jpg

mb2_zps9d2a35cf.jpg

Don't know if this is something already known or not.
That is a bug with the game picking and choosing when it reads the script iirc.
When I get it my sashimono goes green.

Since I never before finishd MB, nor ever helped real king to get to the throne (need to many time for that) what happens when you do that?

@Don Zekalone, I can tell you that In this particular mod, (Which just 2 days ago successfully took over Japan, Yay me!! :smile:) When you conquer Japan, a message will appear, similar to the ones when you declare war upon another faction, but it shows your banner and reads "The ------ Clan has defeated all other rivals, ------ is now the new Shogun of Japan" or something of that nature. That's it showed me. As for helping another king/lord I have no idea.

Don Zekalone said:
Since I never before finishd MB, nor ever helped real king to get to the throne (need to many time for that) what happens when you do that?

Wait it's possibly to finish this game :shock:

though now i'm curious to is there anything when all factions but your own are gone? has anone ever gotten that far?

edit: cool i assume a simular message happens on native to.

I thought you finish the game when all rightfull kings come to the throne, I actualy google it and in other mods even when you hold everyhing you can still go around. My God I have so many idea for this game but thats it. :sad:

How the hell you took whole Japan in 2 days? It is possible only with cheats.  :grin:

Ok I'm not sure if this is bug so I will post it here to everyone see. I sent Kojiro to spread words about me since I have my own kingdom now (Empire of Japan), I took Choshi from Satomi and they have one castle left, I don't want to defeat them since I need to be in war with someone, to rasi morale of troops  :twisted:, but anyway, I sent Kojiro and Sessai said it was bad idea. Why the hell he complain when acording to Companion picture he was not next ti him? Will I still get right to rule? I have only 14 (yea bad idea to start kingdom but I had to do it) and need it.

Back
Top Bottom