Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Do not look here said:
AFAIK, they don't become ransomable until lord drops them at the city/castle dungeon. I wonder what would happen if other lord would defeat this one, would they be released?
And I understand you, making my plauthrough companions-only I had few mobile artillery stations at my disposal and I would definitely go crazy if I'd lose one.

Checked every castle and lords from Mori, Shimazu, Otomo and Ryziou hes not anywere. Not only companion, but he was the first one and one of my favorite in Gekokujo, very important. Nevermind, started new game, imported char and used cheats jsut to get same items i had. New chapter begins.

I found it very unbalanced that Agent goes with peasents robes, and next upgrade they have excelent armor. Even Yojimbo have better armor, samurai's. It would be better to Agent have some ashigaru black armor. Just sugestion.

edit: plus not to mention they need a looot XP for upgrade. Til one get upgrade, 10 dies.

Invisible trees in a battle scene.
Image for issue 59 on bugreport list.
Is this a vanilla problem mayhaps?
hrQYR.gif
Greetings,
sePL80

jacobhinds said:
Hm. I spot ugly_ass_tree.obj in that screenshot.

Phlpp, if you want i could make a flora_kinds for you that eliminates those horrible trees. The problem's with that file not coordinating with polished landscapes. I've also made some more realistic blossom trees, if you want them.
actually, i think that ugly-ass tree is just an lod file. i would probably have to take care of it on my end

GrizzlyAdamz said:
Accounting for usual development creep, I'd wager monday/tuesday.
*wipes sweat off brow*

Don Zekalone said:
I found it very unbalanced that Agent goes with peasents robes, and next upgrade they have excelent armor. Even Yojimbo have better armor, samurai's. It would be better to Agent have some ashigaru black armor. Just sugestion.

edit: plus not to mention they need a looot XP for upgrade. Til one get upgrade, 10 dies.
ashigaru black armor (tatami) is what the agent upgrade gets. the difficulty of upgrading them is on purpose

Air tree said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
qBq7T5H.jpg

xb1mzxr.jpg

7DDRvIR.jpg
I like George and all but he is always being a **** to my other companions. Not sure if he is worth the trouble of my other un-happy followers.

None of the other companions are worth it when you have George W. Bush in your party, and he tells you to watch his drive.  :mrgreen:

Ok something weird happend. Sudenly every single bandit chase me even looter with 10-15 mens even I have 60 higly expirienced (elite monks, elite agents, companions)  :shock: that's only on one save, on the other charachter its normal. It wasnt like that in the begining, jsut now happen, no error showed as far as I rememeber. It's pretty anoying, anyone else seen this?

Edit: I think it have something to do with the fact that I helped Rebel Monks in battle and outlaw reputation is no -1 with them instead -5. I think thats when it started.

ThegnAnsgar said:
Air tree said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
qBq7T5H.jpg

xb1mzxr.jpg

7DDRvIR.jpg
I like George and all but he is always being a **** to my other companions. Not sure if he is worth the trouble of my other un-happy followers.

None of the other companions are worth it when you have George W. Bush in your party, and he tells you to watch his drive.  :mrgreen:

It is known.  :lol:

There's this "rolling" plains/hillish map that causes my units to walk into each other or an invisible rock/wall.

1CA66C57006CFD05BB6D1A4D416FD450ADC0AA7B

same battle just turned around
C94022DB3957F3167F5D849BC8A66B1780E17255

Off Topic Question:
I wanted to start a youtube and twitch account (Kinda already did... YOLO) but I'm now unsure about the names. For both Youtube and Twitch, I use NobunagaZK. But I think it's a bit long now. Should I just address myself as Nobu or use Akaviri (It's from the Elder Scrolls Series), it's Aka(agō) is Greek for Lead (methinks) and Viri is the plural form of Hero in latin.

ThegnAnsgar said:
Air tree said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
qBq7T5H.jpg

xb1mzxr.jpg

7DDRvIR.jpg

George just left my party. He apparently doesn't like my choice of other companions. That bastard.

NobunagaZK said:
Off Topic Question:
I wanted to start a youtube and twitch account (Kinda already did... YOLO) but I'm now unsure about the names. For both Youtube and Twitch, I use NobunagaZK. But I think it's a bit long now. Should I just address myself as Nobu or use Akaviri (It's from the Elder Scrolls Series), it's Aka(agō) is Greek for Lead (methinks) and Viri is the plural form of Hero in latin.

Just go with Nobu or Nobunaga. At least that way people won't get confused. I always found it a little weird when watching people on YouTube who have one perfectly fine username for their account, and then go by a drastically different username when they refer to themselves.

Alternatively you could always use your first name. It's part of what makes Jesse Cox so personable.

Don Zekalone said:

yeah um don't send agents into fights; they're kinda useless even if they live. keep them to the bottom of your party list and put them in a unit group standing behind your ranged line, or behind a hill or something

Air tree said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
Air tree said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
qBq7T5H.jpg

xb1mzxr.jpg

7DDRvIR.jpg

George just left my party. He apparently doesn't like my choice of other companions. That bastard.

In 3.0 we can turn companions leaving off.

Kinai Rebels are extremely weak (their almost non-existant chances for a ranged weapon and 1 unit type make them easy pickings for anything that does) but they seem very agressive, attacking me when my group is twice their size.

Bandit forts spawn WAY too many bandits and pretty much make it so no non-lord NPC can get through.

redeschaton said:
yeah um don't send agents into fights; they're kinda useless even if they live. keep them to the bottom of your party list and put them in a unit group standing behind your ranged line, or behind a hill or something

They need to fight, to get more Expirienced Agents. Thez make 50% of my party right now, the others are companions and only Monks, Naginata and Archers. :smile:

deuxhero said:
Kinai Rebels are extremely weak (their almost non-existant chances for a ranged weapon and 1 unit type make them easy pickings for anything that does) but they seem very agressive, attacking me when my group is twice their size.

Bandit forts spawn WAY too many bandits and pretty much make it so no non-lord NPC can get through.

Yea I'm chased even by Looters who have 15 mens. Something is wrong. Woku Pirates run from me and most of deserters, but Looters, Kinai follows me.  :shock:

If 50% of your army are villagers, maids and beggars that decided to betray their masters and inform you about their movements, state of their armies and settlements (and new Nobunaga's haircut, in case of mentioned in this thread cross-dressers :wink:), then you can't expect low casualties.
They aren't black-pajama-clad master assassins, they're aspiring spies, former townsfolk and villagers. And as those, their fighting skills should be taught in sweat and bruises, by your companions, during camping. Instead of in blood and cut off limbs, by your enemies, during battle.

i'll have to investigate that no-move bug further, that sounds like something i could have done to the ai mesh of that scene.

oh yeah jacob, gimme the names of the trees, i'll half-ass a fix by switching the models in the BRFs rather than changing the flora_kinds (i don't want to do anything that affects the hand-placed trees i did for certain scenes)

expect a new build on monday, since it seems stable *enough* for now, and the fixes i'm brewing up are a little more involved than the urgent, emergency fixes i did early this week. thanks a lot for getting the beta, even though you knew it would be buggy

Back
Top Bottom