Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golradir said:
Baerke said:
Stoncius said:
Call of Duty early DLC
OK, you've beaten us, consoles are master race for they have early acces to CoD DLC. EVERYONE PRAISE THE XBOX!
Damn it, you beat me to it. Why would someone use a CoD DLC as an argument?
For CoD is the best, most creative, innovative, revolutionary game ever. CoD is love, CoD is life.

Well some people are lazy and don't go through the trouble of making their own P.C. Which pretty much saves you like 10-30% if you do it right.

Cookie Muncher said:
I gotta save up some money to buy myself a nice PC. Got little over 340$ as of now. :cry:
Don't buy a new one, upgrade your old one! Unless of course you've got a laptop, because you know, you deserved it if you bought a laptop for gaming

AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 2.70 GHz with 2 gigs of RAM. Also, the video card is nVidia GeForce 9600 GT. Not exactly high end. And it's not technically mine.

BlackDevil2 said:
If your not aiming for the high high end I would recommend going over to /r/PCMasterrace, there are quite alot of cheap and good builds.

Or just get the PS4 cheap and really good.

Cookie Muncher said:
AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 2.70 GHz with 2 gigs of RAM. Also, the video card is nVidia GeForce 9600 GT. Not exactly high end. And it's not technically mine.

Thats almost the same as my old build cept the cpu was single core at same GHZ and i had a 9700gt

Stoncius said:
BlackDevil2 said:
If your not aiming for the high high end I would recommend going over to /r/PCMasterrace, there are quite alot of cheap and good builds.

Or just get the PS4 cheap and really good.

Shut up about the ****ing ps4. Its inferior and obsolete

I mean who the **** wants to pay for an internet connection then on top of that then want  to pay the console owner just to access the multiplayer features of a game?

Cookie Muncher said:
I say upgrade your RAM, it's not that difficult, just find one of the million tuts on it on the interwebz. Maybe a little bit more than a hundred dollars. It's up to you if you want to upgrade your video card. But I'd do something about that RAM. If you're not very good with computers, I would never advise you to work with your AMD though. Especially because it doesn't really need a lot of work. 2.70 GHz is decent, especially if you don't expect to get great FPS. If you want to get into higher graphical settings though (for a game such as bannerlord), it might be best if you buy a new P.C. Or research on how to upgrade GHz, I don't really know a great deal about that.

Buy what you want Im just saying PS4 is better at playing FPS,Racing,3PS and Assassins creed type games.
You might want to get a PC if your into different type of games. I tried FPS on PC and it is a lot better on the consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom