Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannyboi26 said:
One thing I hope they add is being able to sit on chairs and thrones. Small feature but adds immersion.  :grin:
I support that idea, NPCs lying and sitting on sofas would make taverns far more relaxed. Kings and lords sitting on their thrones is a must.

Danik said:
Dannyboi26 said:
One thing I hope they add is being able to sit on chairs and thrones. Small feature but adds immersion.  :grin:
I support that idea, NPCs lying and sitting on sofas would make taverns far more relaxed. Kings and lords sitting on their thrones is a must.

I don't get it. I think that seeing everyone being stiff, without sitting and walking like robots is quite amusing :mrgreen:

Best when you kill every foe, but rejoin the battle against 0 enemies, so your army doesnt know what to do and just stands in formation, staring straight ahead, while the horses whinny and perform idle animations.

(can people please spoiler flash videos...)

Meevar the Mighty said:
Best when you kill every foe, but rejoin the battle against 0 enemies, so your army doesnt know what to do and just stands in formation, staring straight ahead, while the horses whinny and perform idle animations.

(can people please spoiler flash videos...)

Oh God, I thought that was only a glitch on my part. I never understood what the hell that was.

It would be nice to see some info about the combat system in the next devblog. I hope the ideas mentioned in the interview were implemented.

Tonight, i downloaded Alpha version of Bannerlord, it has same graphics than Warband, and the Bots were Ogres from World of Warcraft.

I was happy to wake up... but i was very happy playing too, just because it was Bannerlord, even if it was Sh*t :sad:

Is it possible to have more complicated political system? Like randomly generated nobles serving in the armies but they dont hold any fiefs. This way, game can have "killing lords" and maybe even things like assasinations. And a system of "inheritance" on deaths of fief holder lords. The player can also take part in this.

Also more depth and atteintion to economy-production-trade of the game would seriously raise bar.

they will release this game soso first in year 2015...you dont need to comment this.i beat with you that they will not release bannerlord in this year -/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom