Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
loopppppppp said:
So uh, just a little question, hope you guys won't mind me asking but uh... ya know... where's that banhammer at, dawg?
I think he's asking to be banhammered. Somebody call Brutus and tell him to grant this guy's last request.  :razz:

Trevty, on the off chance you'll answer me honestly, here's a question that's been popping in my mind every time I see a post of yours for a while now.
Are you, by any chance, trolling anybody at the present time?

I find that funny that guy keeps asking that. He's obviously trolling, you guys are feeding him. He's laughing his butt off I'm sure. that, that.

Trevty said:
Captain Lust does decently, but it's really not great
I actually feel compassion for that guy. Keep in mind that he has nothing to work with. (Taleworlds keeps the law of "omerta" better than don Corleone's family. Any evil organisation set to take over the world must recruit them first.)
If they want the name of Captain Lust to be better known among the fans all future info, screenshots and art must come trough him first.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

blackthursday said:
I find that funny that guy keeps asking that. He's obviously trolling, you guys are feeding him. He's laughing his butt off I'm sure. that, that.
We feed him, he gets banned eventually. It's reciprocal. Win-win situation.

EDIT: Trevty, I think Lumos was talking about your Bieber paraphernalia.

Instead of asking about the info, why not check it yourself? It takes less time to check for news than it is to write that comment. That guy is spamming, which means he should at least be warned. Muting him doesn't seem to teach him a lesson.

Do not look here said:
Nah, Adorno is a SAVAGE
yes, I'll keep throwing that randomly around you, Adorno, until SAVAGE will come to Warband/Bannerlord :razz:

vL40R.jpg

Disclaimer: This is not trolling, nor am I making fun of the ridiculous "development" guy and others who pretended to have info on Bannerlord.

OK, so turns out I have a bit of insider info to share. Two things up front:
1) Some of this will likely change (I'm told), as the game is still pretty early in development. (estimated to get to Beta maybe around spring/summer 2014)
2) There are things I wasn't told, on purpose, for whatever reason. So this is not all there is, of course.

Features which are mostly working/safe to bet on being in the game:
- missiles can be picked up not just from the ground, but from other places/things. (not sure what the difference is here. That you can pull them out of corpses?)
- horses offer more types of movement (similar to what we've seen in the video) - sidestepping, cross movement  (upwards and sideways), there's a possibility of sliding (physics/inertia?) and sprinting.
- (not kidding here!) horse armour as equipment. (also saddles and such)
- proper sneaking missions
- spear bracing
- one of the equipment slots should be "shoulders" (including pauldrons and cloaks)
- improved trading and world economy (we kind of expected that one)
- tied to that --> there are resource locations like mines (to be owned?)
- warpaint, tattoos and facial scars
- ability to ambush other parties
- seasons of the year (not sure what the extent of changes between them is)
- improved and expanded weather effects like rain and (storm?) clouds
- errr...tavern wenches. Yep.
- custom banners (everyone's favourite)
- traits and perks (probably what we saw in the UI video)
- siege weapons (well, people were asking for them for a while now...)
- new (supposedly different) arena fights, called "the pits"
- SSAO, DX11 and object/terrain tesselation (yep, for all you graphics whores :grin:)
- wavy vertex shaders (we did this already, still nice to have them natively)
- better/more item modifiers (?)
- you can name your horse
- better physics (again, kind of expected that)
- no outer terrain (can't quite imagine how that works)

Planned/considered future features:
- facial animations, speaking animations
- farm animals and hunting

How would you have that info?

I mean, some of that seems pretty obvious, but how did you get the inside information on Bannerlord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom