Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Brutus said:
Lumos said:
Oh, ****.

Umm... I was kidding?
Welcome to Taleworlds!  Step right this way, please for polygraph, voice stress analysis, fingerprinting and DNA collection procedures.

I think that's their way of saying you'd probably get hired. Or forced into slavery at negotiations.

:lol: Does look like that.

Seems like the menu game will be faster this time. People will start making up terms like euro-menuing and begging for it to be nerfed.

Too fast for me to see anything except that there will be more equipment slots and there will be a heap of faces on one screen, possibly all blank. They're under a picture that looks like a red banner with a sword and shield, so maybe it's the lord list for a faction.

Meevar the Mighty said:
Seems like the menu game will be faster this time. People will start making up terms like euro-menuing and begging for it to be nerfed.

I love you.

relaXcz said:
I don't know if someone has posted this before, if yes, just don't mind.

00:00-00:10 - "ENVANTER EKRANI" - inventory screen
00:10-00:14 - "PARTI EKRANI" - party screen
00:14-00:18 - "OV... BILGI SISTEMI" - information system (of some sort)

...according to google translate  :grin:
btw I do hope that this thing on the very last frame is not a skill tree.

Someone scrolling fast means fast menu? God, how didn't I know the menus click by themselves. :lol:

Edit: The theatre reminds me of central committee of the commie party. :razz:
Edit 2: And they're not showing it to us... (sadface)

The inventory screen looks like it could sort through types and show you what you can use for a specific slot.

deutrino said:
00:14-00:18 - "OV... BILGI SISTEMI" - information system (of some sort)
That would be Oyuncu Bilgi Sistemi.

Player Information System. That screen is strange. Looks like the player has upgrades of some sort.

Anyone else notice how there was a mix of fat and thin characters?  Please let me be a fat lord with a messed up face.  Speaking of which I hope all those faces aren't premade only, must haf Munted face to indicate that I am pro.

Goker said:
Looks like the player has upgrades of some sort.
Let's call it as it is:

player upgrades = unlockable special abilities

Like in Skyrim. "Put a point here, and get 18 times more backstab damage." I hope not, but this is how looks.  Please, don't lynch me.

deutrino said:
Goker said:
Let's call it as it is:

Like in Skyrim. "Put a point here, and get 18 times more backstab damage." I hope not, but this is how looks.  Please, don't lynch me.

I know TW wouldn't do that, because doing such a thing to a M&B game would be even worse tan Oblivion's horse armor DLC.

Yabloko said:
deutrino said:
Goker said:
Let's call it as it is:

I know TW wouldn't do that, because doing such a thing to a M&B game would be even worse tan Oblivion's horse armor DLC.
Maybe there is also horse armor dlc,
Who knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom