Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dasvi2018 said:
6r78.jpg

The shopkeepers are facing in the wrong direction :grin:
I thought the one at the left was cheking the goods. Also best watermellons ever. :smile:

blackthursday said:
A few things that I have noticed.
1. Buildings have shadows.
2. There is no fatigue bar.
3. Horses have more complex animations, like one's head was over the fence.
4. characters can turn their heads.
Third one surprised me most. :smile:

Many thanks to everyone for the warm reception for the Bannerlord screenshots. And I apologize for the website going down. We are moving the website to another server and it should be online again soon.

I can't give away too many details about what we are up to with Bannerlord but rest assured that the game will be as moddable as ever, and we are working very hard so that modders will have great tools under their hands. We will also start to post updates more regularly from now on. Perhaps we can begin with showing some aspects of the engine that will be of interest to modders such as the new terrain sculpting system or the new scene editor. :wink:

Armagan said:
Many thanks to everyone for the warm reception for the Bannerlord screenshots. And I apologize for the website going down. We are moving the website to another server and it should be online again soon.

I can't give away too many details about what we are up to with Bannerlord but rest assured that the game will be as moddable as ever, and we are working very hard so that modders will have great tools under their hands. We will also start to post updates more regularly from now on. Perhaps we can begin with showing some aspects of the engine that will be of interest to modders such as the new terrain sculpting system or the new scene editor. :wink:

There he is!!!!!!

Can I ask 1 question?

2013 or 2014?

:grin: Man, even Armagan showed up. I can go to bed now.

Armagan said:
Perhaps we can begin with showing some aspects of the engine that will be of interest to modders such as the new terrain sculpting system or the new scene editor. :wink:

Yes, please!

Styo said:
Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?

Hints on features in screenshots!

Picture 1:

Here we see that you are waiting for something or someone in a village. Also, new sword icon.

yy3a.jpg

Picture 2:

Here we see what seems to be a Roman Eagle? Romans are invading?

6r78.jpg

Pretty sure it's a "prequel" to Warband. The early middle ages of Calradia.

Screw multiplayer, singleplayer all the way.

I own all M&B games and I very rarely touch mp.

Well, its good to hear that the game still has all the right focus and will surely be a hit game.

Unlike CA who have abandoned modders now. Or rather, dont support them as much.

Armagan said:

Armagan himself has spoken? It seems to me like things will get much better from now on.

Sartek said:

Well, its good to hear that the game still has all the right focus and will surely be a hit game.

Screw singleplayer, multiplayer all the way.

I own all M&B games and I very rarely touch sp.

Hail Armagan!

blackthursday said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
blackthursday said:
2. There is no fatigue bar.
That's a good thing
I didn't really want fatigue either, but I had a feeling it might have made it's way in.
TW doesn't have to add too many new core mechanics. Modders can do such things as add stamina bars, etc.
Sartek said:
While I am a competitive MP player, I agree. Singleplayer should have the primary focus, and should not suffer for MP.
As long as MP can be modded and improved by players, there won't be big problems.
Plus, beta testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom