Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many new posts, I just skimmed through them. Taleworlds, I have to say, I'm really glad you kept up on your promise. Too bad that there was only a handful of people who still had hope. You made me tear up and you saved me from slavery, for that I have to say "Thank You" again. This game will be an instant buy from me and you deserve every penny and more!

@Lumos & Lord Tim:
Nice try :razz:
The stakes were pretty high for me xD
I love you guys!

blackthursday said:
Uh, what does this mean? Antar is a prophet?

:wink:

It's called faith my son...faith...

Well, I'm off to bathe in those screens! :3

Horses aren't as static anymore, they seem more alive now. Towns are looking better, but the question is, will they be bigger and more lively? From what I can see the townfolks are still walking zombies.

Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?

Also, this would be easier if the website was up...

:lol:

Lord Tim said:
Horses aren't as static anymore, they seem more alive now. Towns are looking better, but the question is, will they be bigger and more lively? From what I can see the townfolks are still walking zombies.

In one screenshot I see a debug message: "Peasant waiting 25 seconds." It might seem that the town folk might have a diversity of actions now. All in all, I have noticed town walls near the villages, so the locations seeem to be much bigger and immersive.

The graphics remind me of the Call of Juarez franchise. This nostalgia brings me to tears. Looks so good. :cry:

Lord Tim said:

I think I read in an interview that they made the game from scratch, but NPC seem as robot-like as before. Have they used the same engine, or is only a provisional AI? because a beautiful world filled up with walking robots would be a bit disappointing.

Styo said:
Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?

Hints on features in screenshots!

Picture 1:

Here we see that you are waiting for something or someone in a village. Also, new sword icon.

yy3a.jpg
Looks single edged, and VERY slightly forward-curving. Is it a yatagan, perhaps?
Picture 2:

Here we see what seems to be a Roman Eagle? Romans are invading?

6r78.jpg
I think the Romans are getting invaded. There's also that concept art of a late Roman looking dude.

Some stuff was clearly used as placeholders. The reason why we didn't get a video is that they haven't messed to much with rigging and animations. Work in progress. At least we have a guarantee that the game will look cool, judging on how well it does at this early stage.

A few things that I have noticed.
1. Buildings have shadows.
2. There is no fatigue bar.
3. Horses have more complex animations, like one's head was over the fence.
4. characters can turn their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom