Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thane Delphi, Yabloko, bOuYA_k-hlO, Themasterrez, Suratot, Rasdor, Gorgo, Vladiman, Lord Tim, Amontadillo, memopek, King_Kabab, James2510, diessa, Vezaith, -RoBiN-, Outlawed, Droidekafan, Lord_T, Serdar, Orchid, Aliksander, mike56, Banok, RubberBanditt, Vivar, Madhal, Panzeh, gromchegrom, TheFlyingFishy, CalCD, Henk, Elfy, Reaver_RS, Ticbomb, African, Singil, HadjiNazmi, Scarf Ace, Psith, SeanBeansShako, CTCCoco, Gelden, MiguelSnake, Eyecatcher, Golradir, Styo, Morii, Volshen, Erminas, Piipe, von_lidl, Apsod, Draz, VorenusII, Deadpool2107, Triari, blackthursday, ZeNinja, brata123, PanzerDan86, Northerner, demon xd, Bauglir, TRaven, PotatoPower, Broomstick (+ 7 Hidden) and 124 Guests are viewing this topic.

Busy page.

Thane Delphi said:
Thane Delphi, Yabloko, bOuYA_k-hlO, Themasterrez, Suratot, Rasdor, Gorgo, Vladiman, Lord Tim, Amontadillo, memopek, King_Kabab, James2510, diessa, Vezaith, -RoBiN-, Outlawed, Droidekafan, Lord_T, Serdar, Orchid, Aliksander, mike56, Banok, RubberBanditt, Vivar, Madhal, Panzeh, gromchegrom, TheFlyingFishy, CalCD, Henk, Elfy, Reaver_RS, Ticbomb, African, Singil, HadjiNazmi, Scarf Ace, Psith, SeanBeansShako, CTCCoco, Gelden, MiguelSnake, Eyecatcher, Golradir, Styo, Morii, Volshen, Erminas, Piipe, von_lidl, Apsod, Draz, VorenusII, Deadpool2107, Triari, blackthursday, ZeNinja, brata123, PanzerDan86, Northerner, demon xd, Bauglir, TRaven, PotatoPower, Broomstick (+ 7 Hidden) and 124 Guests are viewing this topic.

Busy page.

I didn't think that the Bannerlord announcement would cause such hype in a couple of minutes, but I guess everyone was expecting it since I predicted this great day.

KalradyaLordu said:
38b8.jpg

hreq.jpg

qvyj.jpg

ntje.jpg

vpk7.jpg

2zmr.jpg

rhuw.jpg

76eo.jpg

ws8s.jpg

mytp.jpg

9ml4.jpg

m1py.jpg

12h0.jpg

3atb.jpg

wrxm.jpg

07jo.jpg

wqx9.jpg

lu2h.jpg

s61q.jpg

some pictures here i didt see previous pages (last five)

You've got no idea how much busier it was a couple of hours ago, Delphi. 20+ replies while posting. Ungh.

Rallix said:
Khergits came in later and became a major faction by taking half of the Vaegirs' lands. Sarranids always held the southern deserts.
Nords were from a northern continent of land, seafaring south to be given landholdings on the Calradic coast, for the crewing of ships for trade and war.
Rhodoks are Rebellious Southern trader city-state Hill-peoples, such as the Swiss, Scots, Genoans or Hussites.
And finally, we have the Swadia, or Calradic Empire as it would currently be named. They hold the center-ground of the continent, and as well as having to deal with the Vaegir invader, must retain control of its conquered provinces.
As far as I know, the Vaegirs are the actual "aborigines" of Calradia, and the Swadians are just the uptight pieces of **** others that have barged into the Vaegirs' (mostly) peaceful lives.

Now that so many pictures have been released, I'll be able to stand for 6 or 12 more months, although some video or a dev diary on a weekly, monthly or a bi-monthly basis would be much appreciated.

I know that a release date (probably) won't be announced soon, but I'll be curious about when Bannerlord will be release and how, or if, existing Warband modification conversion might work. Will modifications be able to be salvaged and re-purposed in the (presumably) new engine? In conjunction with the release date, this may impact people's commitment to module development. For example, would it be worth while for me to spend hours designing Silverstag's itemization if nothing will be able to transfer to a product that might be a surprise Q1 2014 release? It is a less likely outcome, but I wonder about it.

Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?

Hints on features in screenshots!

Picture 1:

Here we see that you are waiting for something or someone in a village. Also, new sword icon.

yy3a.jpg

Picture 2:

Here we see what seems to be a Roman Eagle? Romans are invading?

6r78.jpg

Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?
Sheathed scimitars are not attached to the body they are floating :grin:

+I guess there´s a dynamic day and night and weather system too or whatever it´s called
+You can make your char to have scars and stuff like that in the character creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom