Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varadin said:
Come on already ffs , give is some **** to watch or read at least.

Glad to help!

images

Taleworlds, if you wont show anything Im not buying the game, some info, any photo, any future you bunch of whatever you are, ffs! Give us some info!  ●﹏●

Lord Tim said:
You're dying to get on those walls?

There is this guy around here who suggested firing corpses at the enemy with catapults, you'd be the first on them, I promise.

Well, I guess that instead of throwing our army's corpes to the enemy, we could throw their own corpses, that might provoke some psychological impact. Or we can throw them bad quality coffee, that might work as well

We know that you guys are waiting. But please understand that we are not releasing any info at this stage for many internal reasons. However, here are some facts that some of you guys are wanting us to reiterate.

Fact #1

Bannerlord is coming!

Yes, this is not a rumor, the teaser is not the joke of the year. The game is currently under development.

However, we cannot say when it will be released "yet".

Fact #2

As Captain Lust mentioned, we are also working on opening the flood gates and letting you guys in on the fun. We are also as much excited as you guys because without anyone knowing about the game, the game is really not a game (that's the coffee speaking).

However, our lips are sealed for a reason and when the time comes, we will be glad to post stuff and let info "leak". Captain is working on a few things that he will be showing you guys when that happens.

Fact #3

The date of info release is not very far away. But please do not interpret that sentence as "we will get info next week". It can run up to a few more months or maybe even a little longer. That time depends on how some of the cogs in the system comes together.

But I promise you that it will not take us another 6 months to start talking about it.

Until then, keep this thread alive and entertain me!

Yabloko said:
Lord Tim said:
You're dying to get on those walls?

There is this guy around here who suggested firing corpses at the enemy with catapults, you'd be the first on them, I promise.

Well, I guess that instead of throwing our army's corpes to the enemy, we could throw their own corpses, that might provoke some psychological impact. Or we can throw them bad quality coffee, that might work as well

Throwing our own corpses won't have a psychological impact? :lol:

Raiden said:
We know that you guys are waiting. But please understand that we are not releasing any info at this stage for many internal reasons. However, here are some facts that some of you guys are wanting us to reiterate.

Fact #1

Bannerlord is coming!

Yes, this is not a rumor, the teaser is not the joke of the year. The game is currently under development.

Fact #2

As Captain Lust mentioned, we are also working on opening the flood gates and letting you guys in on the fun. We are also as much excited as you guys because without anyone knowing about the game, the game is really not a game (that's the coffee speaking).

However, our lips are sealed for a reason and when the time comes, we will be glad to post stuff and let info "leak". Captain is working on a few things that he will be showing you guys when that happens.

Fact #3

The date of info release is not very far away. But please do not interpret that sentence as "we will get info next week". It can run up to a few more months or maybe even a little longer. That time depends on how some of the cogs in the system comes together.

But I promise you that it will not take us another 6 months to start talking about it.

I'm glad to hear that. Now that I know that I know that some news are coming relatively soon, I can now relax and hope you make another masterpiece like Warband

I know it's not news per se, but it is nice to have some form of communication coming from within, thanks Raiden.
Raiden said:
Nice, light at the end of the tunnel.

Raiden said:

Fact #1

Bannerlord is coming!

Fact #2

Fact #3

Finally. A dev post with some real, serious, down to earth sortof-info. Thank God. (And Raiden too, thanks pal. :wink:)

P.S: Can somebody update the OP with what Raiden just said?

Raiden said:

Fact #1

Bannerlord is coming!

Fact #2

Fact #3

Fair enough.
This should silence all of those fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom