Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elfy said:
Ragnor said:
If you translate the italian lines at the bottom of the interview you'll see that interview made with Singil. I didn't have much opportunity to talk with Nikephoros, just directing him to the Singil.

Also we hope that the game will be ******** good.  :mrgreen:

The new programming language we are using is definitely Brain****.

INFORMATION! SCREENSHOTS! GAMEPLAY VIDEOS!

...and Montenegro.

Kleidophoros said:
Maybe you should learn to internet first mate.

ShowCover.aspx

Urban Dominik Müller is the creator of the Brain**** programming language, and consequently quite a famous person in the Esolang community. He is apparently not involved with esoteric programming any more, though.
In 1992 he created the Aminet Archive, a huge archive of freeware, shareware and open source software (including the original Brain**** distribution), images, music and other multimedia for the Amiga, which was at one time the largest software archive on the internet. He is the author of XPK compression package for the Amiga, and the Amiga version of CSH (the Unix C Shell).

EDIT: wait, worse than brain****?

Goker said:
Since Ragnor said it was a joke, there is no point in talking about it, is there?
What, you're going to shut down this thread as well just because the discussion meandered off topic due to the fact that there is no on-topic information about the game to discuss?

No, I'm going to tell you to end the unrelated chat and get back to the topic. You had started to "chat" about anything that came to mind on the other thread, including your relations with the opposite sex, which is why it was locked. You can't chat about anything that comes to mind, if there are no info on the topic. Not posting is a pretty good idea when that happens.

Starting with a new thread, like this one, is a much better idea. If you do have any objections to it, you can PM me or other admins, as that is also not related to the thread.

tansvanio said:
Yeah, we dont have much to discuss at this point. Might aswell just let us talk crap until something of interest pops up.
Read the forum rules sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom