Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Das Knecht said:
Cookie Muncher said:
Tybalt_ said:
Cookie Muncher said:
There wasn't much competition to be honest, though.

I swear to god illuminati flashed before my eyes in your Cookie Monster avatar... am I going crazy?
:neutral: You might want to keep off the internet for a while. This whole meme going around the Illuminati is doing things to you. :wink:

Cookie Monster

It has three "O" letters in it.

You know what else is related to three? Triangles.

The symbol of Illumnati is a traingle = cookie monster illumniati confirim

Actually i can imagine lego minifigures using up a great deal more polygons than the average warband model because of the curves everywhere. Where it'd come into its own performance-wise would be the tiny or nonexistent textures. That 5 minute startup load time? Probably more like 10 seconds.

I timed it, <20 seconds, anyway.

I built my PC in 2008, except for a few more sticks of identical RAM and a minor GPU upgrade (Nvidia GTX 295 to ATI Radeon 6850), after the first one committed assisted suicide in 2010.

It's old enough that I think parts of it are dying of old age, so I certainly feel sorry for the battlers who're apparently running machines ten times as slow.

Meevar the Mighty said:

I built my PC in 2008, except for a few more sticks of identical RAM and a minor GPU upgrade (Nvidia GTX 295 to ATI Radeon 6850), after the first one committed assisted suicide in 2010.

It's old enough that I think parts of it are dying of old age, so I certainly feel sorry for the battlers who're apparently running machines ten times as slow.

2002 computer.
about 3 min xD

Meevar the Mighty said:

It's actually not that bad. From my experience GPU drivers are what counts the most for Warband. I'm running on a 7 years old machine ( Q6600+ nvidia gts 250 [swapped after my 8800 fried]), it's unplayable on 2014 drivers and runs super smooth on 2008 nvidia drivers. Loading time for Floris expanded is below 2 mins, and about 30 sec. for native..

Sivy said:
It's actually not that bad. From my experience GPU drivers are what counts the most for Warband. I'm running on a 7 years old machine ( Q6600+ nvidia gts 250 [swapped after my 8800 fried]), it's unplayable on 2014 drivers and runs super smooth on 2008 nvidia drivers. Loading time for Floris expanded is below 2 mins, and about 30 sec. for native..

I've a bit of a monster just 2 years old, but it takes forever to load Floris or 1257AD

Lumos said:
RabbleKnight said:
Lumos, where is the edition of Lumag about Viking Conquest?
Nowhere. I know nothing of Viking Conquest except having seen the trailer, and I've never played Brytenwalda. I don't really feel that I should make any comments on it whatsoever.
So get one of your LuMag people to write it for you. If it turns out that he didn't do a proper job, shoot him. It's a win-win: LuMag gets its magazine out, and you get to test the competence of your minions employees. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom