Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAmALion said:
Things I'd like:
Multiplayer campaign.
Option for multiplayer maps to ban archers AND CAVALRY.
Those are my two highest requests.

I think the second one is already possible as a server option- not for players to vote to ban those troop types during the game, but for those troop types to not be selectable. It is done by the server administrator.

Cookie Muncher said:
There wasn't much competition to be honest, though.

I swear to god illuminati flashed before my eyes in your Cookie Monster avatar... am I going crazy?

Tybalt_ said:
Cookie Muncher said:

I swear to god illuminati flashed before my eyes in your Cookie Monster avatar... am I going crazy?

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

Tybalt_ said:
Cookie Muncher said:

:neutral: You might want to keep off the internet for a while. This whole meme going around the Illuminati is doing things to you. :wink:

Chreees said:
One of my main hopes for Bannerlord is that there will be a  Napoleonic wars expansion, and more

One of my main hopes for Bannerlord is that there will not be a Napoleonic Wars expansion, but have more expansions from other interesting time periods.

Cookie Muncher said:
Tybalt_ said:
Cookie Muncher said:

:neutral: You might want to keep off the internet for a while. This whole meme going around the Illuminati is doing things to you. :wink:

Cookie Monster

It has three "O" letters in it.

You know what else is related to three? Triangles.

The symbol of Illumnati is a traingle = cookie monster illumniati confirim

Das Knecht said:
Cookie Muncher said:
Tybalt_ said:
Cookie Muncher said:

Cookie Monster

It has three "O" letters in it.

You know what else is related to three? Triangles.

The symbol of Illumnati is a traingle = cookie monster illumniati confirim

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom