Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people exaggerate, my guess is it will be released somewhere around end of the 2014 to first half of 2015, likely 2015, I don't expect an alpha or something, they're a proffessional team now, it would be weird if they released a buggy, half done thing for public test, even if they release a beta, it would pretty much complete.

It's sad that I probably won't be able to Bannerlord when the time comes for Alpha/Beta.
I have to go where I will no have access to a gaming computer, probably after Saturday. Likely for months.
You guys enjoy yourself some M&B2, I'll show up whenever I am able.

I'm not going to be able to make suggestions about item/faction balance either, so you guys better play it smart and not ruin the gameplay while I'm gone with bad suggestions.  :lol:

Rallix said:
It's sad that I probably won't be able to Bannerlord when the time comes for Alpha/Beta.
I have to go where I will no have access to a gaming computer, probably after Saturday. Likely for months.

I'm not going to be able to make suggestions about item/faction balance either, so you guys better play it smart and not ruin the gameplay while I'm gone with bad suggestions.  :lol:
Oh no!  Rallix is becoming an Ice Lake Rebel.  Good luck with the houseboat, dude.

Rallix said:

Conscription? Working for the Red Cross? Which god should we light candles and make sacrifices for your safe return?

RafaelCruz said:
Rallix said:

Conscription? Working for the Red Cross? Which god should we light candles and make sacrifices for your safe return?
Moving off westwards for education and employment, don't got the money to buy a new computer right now, and people have need of the other ones where I am now. Additionally, my gaming rig is broke atm.
To become a reservist I go.

Inanch-Bilge said:
I think people exaggerate, my guess is it will be released somewhere around end of the 2014 to first half of 2015, likely 2015, I don't expect an alpha or something, they're a proffessional team now, it would be weird if they released a buggy, half done thing for public test, even if they release a beta, it would pretty much complete.

Yes they are a professional and more experienced team, but on the other hand they built the game from scratch this time, so it is new and there are always going to be bugs/system incompatabilities that only a public scale of testing can uncover.

Trypanosoma Gambiense said:
Evet beyler, ismini veremediğim bir oyun sitesinde moderatör olduğum için Armağan Bey bana bu bilgiyi verdi.
Hi Guys,27 september=Trailer... Sorry...My english bad...:sad:

Last year they released screenshots on the 27th, certainly possible that they'll do something then.

DoctorPainkiller said:
Last year they released screenshots on the 27th, certainly possible that they'll do something then.
+1... Edit:
Trypanosoma Gambiense said:
Trailer'a son 16 gün! Armağan bey'e ilgisi için teşekkür ederim.
  :!: :!: :!:

Lumos said:
Time flies so fast. As if it was yesterday when we were arguing whether or not we'd get any screenshots on the 27th September 2013...

Those good ol' days...except It was mostly my fault that argument started  :lol:
Hey, at least my prediction was correct!

Lumos said:
Time flies so fast. As if it was yesterday when we were arguing whether or not we'd get any screenshots on the 27th September 2013...
I really don't give a damn. 2013 sucked (for me at least), and so far 2014's been nothing special (although it's had its moments) with a decent dose of sucking thrown in. That time can fly for all I care. On the other hand, a bunch of the games I'm looking forward to are set to be released/possibly going to be released/hoped to be released in late 2014-2015 (Dragon Age: Inquisition, Witcher 3, Elite: Dangerous, Tom Clancy's The Division, Star Wars Battlefront 3), so here's hoping Bannerlord will be among them. 

2j5m7pf.jpg

DanAngleland said:
Yes they are a professional and more experienced team, but on the other hand they built the game from scratch this time, so it is new and there are always going to be bugs/system incompatabilities that only a public scale of testing can uncover.

Is this not a contradiction?

gkx said:
It's written in C++.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom