Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir_Newton said:
...and combat animations, physics mechanics, facial animations

Those are technically graphics, and TW has already stated that they are improving facial animations

map mechanics,

Already confirmed in the article.

in-battle AI's strategic/tactical intelligence...

That's reasonable. I hope they do improve on that.

hunutteri said:
My guess is, that Bannerlord will have following factions.

Battanians-Vaegirs
Vlandics-Nords???
Khuzait-Khergit
Aserai-Sarranids
And ofcourse the empire or two or maybe three?

We haven't saw anything Nordic, I think Battanians replace Nords as a kind of late Celto-German inspired faction, makes sense, Viking kind of guys were not around in late Roman times.

Battanian-Nord
Aserai-Sarranid
Khuzait-Khergit

Now on Vlandic, I'm not sure if its a faction name, but architecture in it and around of it looks like this
BannerlordArtwork_23.jpg

May be be Vaegir replacement but not sure.

On the other hand we saw this
Bannerlord_08.jpg

Thats looks remarkably Swadian, but I was thinking Swadia would be the Imperial heartland so I'm a bit confused.

Empire is also confusing, if there are replacements for old factions, where will be 3 supposed to be big pieces of Empire ?

My guess on locations is, Empire fractions will probably have Rhodok and Swadia as well as probably parts of other factions, map might expand a little further east and allow factions like Khuzait and Vlandic? to start at further east, Battanians will probably have all or parts of Nord lands and may be some Vaegir and less possibly Swadian lands, Aserai will be probably at the same place as Sarranids, an early Swadian kind of faction may exist at eastern edges of Warband Swadia, around Dhirim.

Sir_Newton said:
...and combat animations, physics mechanics, facial animations, voice acting, map mechanics, in-battle AI's strategic/tactical intelligence...

Voice acting? Isn't "milord" and "it's almost harvesting season" enough?

Didn't taleworlds say that the realm is devided and the old kingdom was split into 3 parts? I think there will be then 3 parts of the kingdom and 1 possible invading faction. Along with the outlaws and what not.

Definately going to be a sarranid type faction, the pictures kinda makes it look like a khergit/sarranid mix. Maybe they joined together in one of the parts of the split kingdom? (Btw looks totally badass)

There will definately be a Swadian type faction, maybe mixed with Rhodocks.

Then finally there might me some type of Veiger faction, although I doub't they'll be mixed with nords.

Hopefully there will be a invading faction like the nords just a lot tougher.

Haven't we done it already? Lore kinda states that Empire divided into two parts (Swads and Vaegs), Khergits invaded from the steppes, Nords invaded/were invited from their homeland, Rhodoks rebelled from Swadia. IMO, it looks like the third part will be Sarranids and they will finally be somehow introduced into the Calradian family by NPCs instead of being glued to it without any reason whatsoever.

If I understand well , from what has been revealed until now, It goes:
1) three imperial factions or noble families fighting for the throne . This means one new culture introduced with some variety, hopefully, among them ....
2) three invading "bandit" factions trying to aproffitate of the situation and create their own kingdoms cutting territory of the empire . These presumably are: Nords, Kergits, Saranides or their precursors to be precise .
3) presumably some vassals of the empire trying to regain their freedom. This could much Swadians, Veagers and Rodocs if the imperial culture is to be considered a totally different one from what we already have seen . I mean , nowhere  is stated that the Swadians are what is left of the imperial faction, only that they hold the Imperial capital at warband times.  :cool: 

Of course, they showed a big amount of Roman inspired stuff and we know there will be 3 Imperial fractions each led by probably a regent.

I'm sorry... I don't use to say this things that are useless.. but..

OMG I WANT BANNERLORD SOO BAAAD :sad:
Today I was thinking about 2 different animations for each direction attack >.< And 2 parry for each direction parry... I want that.. u.u

Btw, have we talked about "dodge"? Probable you have...  To sum up... what did we decided about adding dodge?

Thats another thing, make sure in native you add the crouch option. Pisses me off that it is in every single other mod and I'm used to it and it effects my skill..................

please crouch button Z

1.) I have no idea what you're trying to say.

2.) Don't double post unless it's necessary. However, since someone pointed that out to you, you'll probably double post at every opportunity.
Facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom