Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They (mechanics) are to be improved, but not radically. They wanna keep the same style that we alll enjoy. It doesn't mean we'll see something overused or anything like that.

Finally, they have good trees.

1_4.jpg

:shock:

Do I see a STUMP!? A TREE STUMP!!?? These screenshots are so amazing! :cry: Tears of joy, people, tears of joy...

I gotta love the way it looks like a legitimately depressing place, while not really being depressing. I mean, it's obvious it's a crappy village with depressing peasants, but it's still bright and lovable.

Jason L. said:
It's blowing our minds ..... how great they look .... Pure poetry ....
Edit : I want that horse .....

Looks like it's evolved to form a symbiosis with humans, where sitting on it might balance out its huge neck and tiny haunches, preventing it from falling over.

This horse, however, is a goddess:

1_1.jpg

Exactly, notice the same kind of wall tips in this picture at the right top.
Bannerlord_09.jpg

I feel like
Bannerlord_09.jpg
Bannerlord_06.jpg
twdd_02_battanian_town_noon.jpg
1_4.jpg
1_1.jpg

Bannerlord_01.jpg
Bannerlord_02.jpg
Bannerlord_05.jpg
1_3.jpg
1_5.jpg
twdd_04_aserai_siege_1.jpg

These are all same settlements, probably capitals of these 2 cultures/factions(Battanian/Aserai ?)

While these are probably capitals of 2 other factions
Bannerlord_07.jpg
Bannerlord_08.jpg

And of course pics of that huge imperial settlement should be the imperial capital.

Good detective work on those walls. It would be great if some of the towns are as huge and sprawling as you suspect.

It seems we're making progress on cracking these puzzles for TW. Soon they may have enough of the puzzle to finish the game. :razz:

gnujR.png

Now thinking of, that pic with gate and the castle at latest pic might be the same exact point, I guess it could be the inner citadel, would be interesting to pass double layers of defence instead of just appearing inside of citadel like it is in Warband :smile:

These are pretty huge compared to Warband scenes.

Sir_Newton said:
M.ArdA said:
We are not expecting any big change in the game mechanics. Afterall, TaleWorlds said that they will care about the improvments in the graphics more.

Noo! I couldn't give two ****s about graphics if the game's mechanics aren't improved!

They already mentioned they were working on better character development and diplomacy. Other than that, I think they only thing they can improve is graphics.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Bannerlord_09.jpg

I feel like
Bannerlord_09.jpg
Bannerlord_06.jpg
1_4.jpg
1_1.jpg

Bannerlord_01.jpg
Bannerlord_02.jpg
Bannerlord_05.jpg
1_3.jpg
1_5.jpg

These are all same settlements, probably capitals of these 2 cultures/factions(Battanian/Aserai ?)

Bannerlord_07.jpg
Bannerlord_08.jpg

And of course pics of that huge imperial settlement should be the imperial capital.

It is absolutely the same thing. This comparision only shows us how much they progressed since then. It is an amazing difference.

My guess is, that Bannerlord will have following factions.

Battanians-Vaegirs
Vlandics-Nords???
Khuzait-Khergit
Aserai-Sarranids
And ofcourse the empire or two or maybe three?

The Bowman said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
Bannerlord_09.jpg

I feel like
Bannerlord_09.jpg
Bannerlord_06.jpg
1_4.jpg
1_1.jpg

Bannerlord_01.jpg
Bannerlord_02.jpg
Bannerlord_05.jpg
1_3.jpg
1_5.jpg

Bannerlord_07.jpg
Bannerlord_08.jpg

It is absolutely the same thing. This comparision only shows us how much they progressed since then. It is an amazing difference.
Meevar the Mighty said:
Good detective work on those walls. It would be great if some of the towns are as huge and sprawling as you suspect.

It seems we're making progress on cracking these puzzles for TW. Soon they may have enough of the puzzle to finish the game. :razz:

gnujR.png

Oh my God, we have created a monster. :lol:
We're like those NKVD guys who would do anything to squeeze every piece of information out of their poor victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom