SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

djogloc02 said:
That's good, they will be lords or 'Mordor's special parties" travelling around the map?
Lords.

NcuBzvx.png

The Witch King of Angmar's entry isn't shown above, because he's with the other faction leaders a few lines up!

Backstay said:
I just think it makes more sense if it's a castle, as it really is a fortress after all.

I agree there should be some special things happening there. I'd really love to run around the place more often, and actually have something to do there. I like the idea of special quests. If they could script a special quest which is about the Battle of Hornburg it would be awesome.
your dang sig is now makeing me wait to play another great looking mod  :evil:

djogloc02 said:
Jarvy was Gondorian Cyborg (can't remember the name of the Gondorian) and now is a Nazûl  :shock: Back to topic, will be there nazguls? I found them on a mod called "Chaos War", sadly it's dead, they were called "Witch".

The person you're referring to is Beregond.

tdef said:
Backstay said:
I just think it makes more sense if it's a castle, as it really is a fortress after all.

I agree there should be some special things happening there. I'd really love to run around the place more often, and actually have something to do there. I like the idea of special quests. If they could script a special quest which is about the Battle of Hornburg it would be awesome.
your dang sig is now makeing me wait to play another great looking mod  :evil:
<3

It looks pretty darn cool, right? :razz:

it would be cool as a human player  i became a lord of mordor that i could get the option to become a nazgul and get their kind op armor and weapons :grin:

Back
Top Bottom