MP Musket Era Italian uniforms for Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

DanyEle

Grandmaster Knight
Everything in this topic has not been realized by me, but from Lieutenant Italiano_X of the 7° Reggimento "Cacciatori delle Alpi"

Reskin: Kingdom of Italy

1024x640.resizedimage

Hello everyone, i'm glad of presenting the historical Italian uniforms for the French faction which replace its regiments and units. At the moment only the infantry, voltigeurs and artillery units have been modified, but we are working to modify the other ones too, such as as Cavalry and Musicians if the project is successful and you support our work  :wink:

So, here they come...

Infantry!

5° Reggimento di Fucilieri Italiani ( 1812)

2012091100001.jpg

Il 5° Reggimento Granatieri (1812)

2012091100002.jpg

3° Reggimento Fucilieri di Linea (1812)

2012091100003.jpg

Reggimento di Granatieri della Guardia Reale (1809/1810)

2012091100004.jpg

Il 3° Reggimento di Volteggiatori (1812)

2012091100005.jpg

Artillery!

Artilley officer of the Guardia Reale (1811)

2012091300002.jpg

Artillery ranker of the Guardia Reale

2012091300001.jpg

Artillery sergeant of the Guardia Reale [Work in progress]

2012091300003.jpg

And soon will come the cavalry!

Download

If you want your Italian units

http://www.mediafire.com/?6dq638l6kdx2wge

How to install [Tutorial]:

Extract the files into a folder or onto your desktop , then copy everything to

- In case you bought the game from Steam

C:/Programms (or Programfiles or Programmsx86, depending on the operative system you own) /Steam/steamapps/common/mount&bladeWarband/modules/NapolenicWars/textures

If you didn't buy the game from Steam

C:/Programs (or programfiles or Programsx86, depending on your OS/Mount&BladeWarband/modules/NapoleonicWars/textures

WARNING:

Before overwriting the files, i'd suggest that you backup your vanilla textures, which can be easily copied to any folder ( just in case you want the good ol' French uniforms back)

Dealen said:
Nice!

I wonder how the rankers keep their uniforms so shiny In white colors

Indeed. Making them nicely white isn't the problem, but boy, it must have been hell keeping those things nicely white during campaigns.

Vicccard said:
Dealen said:
Nice!

I wonder how the rankers keep their uniforms so shiny In white colors

Indeed. Making them nicely white isn't the problem, but boy, it must have been hell keeping those things nicely white during campaigns.

Persistent textures in the next update then :grin:. The more you use an unit , the more it gets dirty.

This is very cool. This has probably been said before but I'm glad to see the modding community for this game is still alive.

Back
Top Bottom