Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenkris

Master Knight
THE 15th REGIMENT OF FOOT TUESDAY SIEGE EVENT

ANOTHER NEW TEAMSPEAK ADDRESS!!! THIS IS THE NEW TS IP! 195.154.235.67

EVENT CLOSED! HOPE YOU ENJOYED OVER TWO YEARS OF LAGGY FUN! :grin:

Also be sure to check out our15th Regiment of Foot Saturday Line Battle :grin:

The 15th Regiment of Foot is very proud to announce it`s new Tuesday Siege event, which will be taking place on a regular basis every week. The event will feature a variety of custom maps and will be hosted on our server every tuesday at 7:00 p.m. GMT. The servers names will be 15th_SIEGE & 15th_SIEGE_TWO at the time the event takes place! Sign ups will be made on this forum and final confirmation of attendance and the giving out of the password will be handled in our teamspeak: 5.135.161.117 at 6:45 p.m. GMT.

As soon as the participating regiment`s have the password they should start getting their men into the server in readiness.  The event will consist of 2 rounds of up to 25 minutes each played on the first map and then 1 round of 20 or so minutes on the second map. During the conquest maps regiments may nominate more artillery players from within their ranks freely. Attackers and defenders will swap roles at the end of the first round on any of the maps. If you have any question regarding this event or anything you wish to discuss feel free to add me on steam [15th] Colonel Cenkris

This Weeks Nations will be UNITED KINGDOM vs FRANCE!

WEEKLY SIGN UP FORMAT

REGIMENT NAME -​
PREFERRED NATION -​
TROOP/CLASS -​
AMOUNT ATTENDING - ​
STEAM NAME -​

NB All participating regiments must have a representative add me on steam!

UNIT SIZES AND TEAM COMPOSITION
Any number of Line Infantry - minimum 5 maximum 30
Any number of Light Infantry - minimum 5 maximum 20
1 regiment (or a maximum of 20 men) per side of Skirmishers - minimum 5 maximum 20
1 detatchment per side of Artillery - minimum 3 maximum 5, each detatchment may also bring up to 5 guards​
(A maximum of 1 arty detatchment per regiment.)​

Note: Every regiment may also have 1 sapper amongst their number and due to the nature of the maps being used it is highly recommended that they do so! :grin:

THE RULES
*All the usual ones about not teamkilling and generally not being an idiot; i think you all know well enough how to behave so i won`t state the obvious here!​
*All infantry on the attacking side should only move out of spawn in groups of 5 or more men. If you wish to move out and join the action sooner then tag behind a friendly line in order to do so!​
*All normal formation rules apply to units whilst they are outside of the fortress. Once inside they can break ranks and go as crazy as they please!​
*No rocketeers!​
*Crouching is allowed for both defenders and attackers​
*No musketoons as they lead to too much teamkilling!​
*Defenders should not rambo out, an organised line may sally forth to fulfill some important objective if they wish but they must then obey the same formation rules as attackers do outside the castle.​

This Week`s Maps

SIEGE MAP -

NO EXTRA MAP THIS WEEK!

THIS WEEK`S ATTENDING REGIMENTS

UNITED KINGDOM

15th Regiment of Foot - Light Infantry 10, Line Infantry 15,  skirmishers 10, Artillery 5
Spartan Hoplites - Line Infantry 10-15

Total Attending for the United Kingdom side = 50-55/100
FRANCE
FTG - Line Infantry 10
1st Yorkshire - Skirmishers  8-10

Total Attending for the French side = 46-65/100

REGULAR REGIMENTS ATTENDING

15th Regiment of Foot
Light Infantry 10, Line Infantry 15,  skirmishers 10, Artillery 5
Four-Two Gaming
FTG - Line Infantry 10-20
Spartan Hoplites
Spartan Hoplites - Line Infantry 10-15
1st Yorkshire
1st Yorkshire - Skirmishers  8-10

Event Admins
15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS

REGIMENT NAME - 6e regiment d cuirassier
PREFERRED NATION - United Kingdom
TROOP/CLASS - Skirmishers
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 12

(we would like to be on map #1)

Yukimura_Sanada said:
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 12

Well the event will encompass both maps so you are more than welcome to stick around for the 2nd map to! :grin: I think Peter`s rifles will pretty much occupy the avilable skirmisher slots for the United Kingdom, would you prefer to play light infantry instead or take the rifles slots for the Austrian team?

Cenkris said:
Yukimura_Sanada said:
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 12

Well the event will encompass both maps so you are more than welcome to stick around for the 2nd map to! :grin: I think Peter`s rifles will pretty much occupy the avilable skirmisher slots for the United Kingdom, would you prefer to play light infantry instead or take the rifles slots for the Austrian team?

light infantry is fine(for the UK side). :grin:

Black_Templar said:
REGIMENT NAME - 12y Koporsk
TROOP/CLASS - Line Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 8-12

Kaiser_Nr1_Dubter said:
REGIMENT NAME - Kaiser Franz Nr. 1
PREFERRED NATION - Austria
TROOP/CLASS - Line Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 8-12

Both regiments gladly accepted and added to the list of attending regiments! Thank you very much for your interest and we are glad to have you as part of our event! :grin:

REGIMENT NAME - Royal Scots
PREFERRED NATION - Great Britain
TROOP/CLASS - Highland Line Infantry and Artillery
AMOUNT ATTENDING - Infantry: 15-20 Artillery: 2-5.

I see that Austria has considerably less regiments signed up than the UK. The Royal Scots won't mind if we play as Austrian Line infantry and artillery.

Royal Scots Spudgun said:
REGIMENT NAME - Royal Scots
PREFERRED NATION - Great Britain
TROOP/CLASS - Highland Line Infantry and Artillery
AMOUNT ATTENDING - Infantry: 15-20 Artillery: 2-5.

I see that Austria has considerably less regiments signed up than the UK. The Royal Scots won't mind if we play as Austrian Line infantry and artillery.
Thanks very much for signing up! Well your fine regiment should pretty much fill up the ranks of the United Kingdom side and I will certainly try to put you on it, balance permitting but thank you for your willingness to be flexible on this matter! :grin:

Haup.Pie said:
REGIMENT NAME - K-KA
TROOP/CLASS - Artillery
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 5-10
Glad to have you in our event! :grin: Also thank you very much for beefing up the numbers of the Austrian side for us!  :wink:

Volume61 said:
REGIMENT NAME - 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
TROOP/CLASS - Any/ Line Infantry
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 25-30
Welcome to our siege event the mighty 84e! :grin: I hope you enjoy the event and i have to say in the face of the skill and martial prowess you bring to the Austrian side that i am glad the United Kingdom also has so many other good regiments in it! :grin:

Ewan Blackmane said:
Any feedback post event just post here:smile:
Oh they will! :wink: Just try and keep it positive guys, we will be as accomodating as we possibly can be i assure you. :grin: I might even start a voting system for maps in the future where all participating regiments can choose which of the maps on offer they would prefer to play...

Also anyone who has any maps of their own which they think would be worth considering for future events please feel free to contact me about it. We much prefer standard custom map sizes but we will give serious consideration to any decent siege maps presented to us! :grin:

Karth said:
REGIMENT NAME - 63e
PREFERRED NATION - none
TROOP/CLASS - line
AMOUNT ATTENDING - 20
Gladly welcomed to our event! :grin: Nice to have another formidable line to fill up the ranks of the Austrian side!

Shogun of Japan said:
Cenkris said:
We still have space avilable on the Austrian side including the rifle slots! Any takers? :wink:
3rd Royal Arty
5-8 men
Arty
84e filled up the second art slot for the Austrians but you are welcome to join and play as something else if you want? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom