Persistent World Global Punishment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first of may troll reports to come

US_PW4_East_RP server

Name: Rebel_Lycan

Apparently he thought it was funny to kick me when I was AFK, I warned him about this thread but he carried on afterwards and stalked me.

Although he wasn't exactly the worst of trolls, this is an example of some of the reports that should come later. If he sees this he should hopefully take a different attitude towards the game.

REMEMBER
that in order for a player to be placed on either one of the three warnings their reports must be backed up by others to give solid evidence. So if you have experienced trouble with this player, simply back this report up and screenshots would be perfect.

This is the first of many more.

Tallie said:
I lol'd while I saw the second SS :lol:
In some ways trolls can create a hilarious situation, but frustrating at the same time. I do look forward to some of the funny screenshots that are to come.

Okay, this thread lost its purpose. If you're just going to add people who physically kick you, it may as well be a "Personal List of Enemies" or, my preference "****list".

Splintert said:
Okay, this thread lost its purpose. If you're just going to add people who physically kick you, it may as well be a "Personal List of Enemies" or, my preference "****list".
+1. I thought this was for people who actually DO stuff.  :roll:

Skallagrim said:
Splintert said:
+1. I thought this was for people who actually DO stuff.  :roll:
Well, Logi was introduced to anyone who not knew him, and asides from him most full hearted troll idiots use to lose interest soon enough (or don't buy moar and moar warband :lol:)

Also as a roleplayer you should really consider your actions more wisely. Going ooc is absolutely useless on pw most of the time as people do not grasp the concept (while on the other hand, you can nowadays be almost sure that unless it's someone you know, people under attack will use the few seconds they have left to call you a randomer instead of crying for help)

I find it humorous that this is the first post I stumble upon after almost two months of absence from PW.

Peton said:
#####################Logi/Vunce/Banshee##################################
1130414 # Logi is banned permanently
105496 # Logi is banned permanently
1117962 # frAycat is banned permanently
1128445 # Jaro_3 is banned permanently
1130414 # Vunce is banned permanently
1105139 # FragTax is banned permanently
156044 # SPQR is banned permanently
1117962 # Innocent_Logi is banned permanently
1113500 # frAycat is banned permanently
156470 # grAyfox is banned permanently
1275420 # Bannshe is log banned
1334168 # Flashing_Light, Bannshe's other CD key / alias
1291448 # Psy is banned permanently
My present to you :roll:
You're welcome.

Skallagrim said:
Plus, who doesn't love Logi?
Me.

Anyways...

Individual servers have their own ideas on how to play the game as well as handling those who don't play their way correctly. With that said, a player cannot be blacklisted from an entire community if rules on its servers vary from one to another. If the main objective of this blacklist is to red flag notable trolls, so be it. With the direction that PW is headed, I feel that the OP will eventually get sick of having to frequently update the list.

If you put up actual hardcore rulebreakers it would be a great idea. But when it's just some dude playing the game, or some minor rulebreak as randoming, brake of NLR etc. there's no purpose to post them here. Take it in the server thread and they will get him punished - no need to act like a whip because someone does some random ****.

Armie_knock said:
If you put up actual hardcore rulebreakers it would be a great idea. But when it's just some dude playing the game, or some minor rulebreak as randoming, brake of NLR etc. there's no purpose to post them here. Take it in the server thread and they will get him punished - no need to act like a whip because someone does some random ****.

+1

Sadly, I know whom Rebel_Lycan is. Even if he was trolling by kicking you. It is not that big of an issue to be enraged about. If it is a situation where he is running around kicking people at random (with no roleplay of course), and kicking people off of elevators and walls. Then it could be a problem. Kicking does very minimal damage to a character; unless they have 1 health point left.

Your post is no different than a rage poll. Post evidence of real trolls.

I'd be willing to bet that if we made a data-base of all the game keys and names attached to them, we'd rapidly find the repeated offenders who usually slip under the net with name changes.

Just because they are repeated offence dosn't mean ****. I rather have some dude that randoms once every month then someone that kills 5 people in a row randomly or DDoS a server. Just because one brakes rules over time dosn't make him a troll/person that shouldn't play here  - people that does something big is those who should get punished.

No, but you could hypothetically go on a server and random someone, pull the I'm really sorry I don't knowin the rules pliss admin give me anotehr chance plox plox, leave 5 mins later and do it again under a different name. That's the sort of person who it'd be able to catch.

LOL ok first, you weren't afk you were running around, second this was my first time i play PW4 and dodnt nkow what to do, also how is kick ing you once being a troll, oh and i also didn't stalk you. So get your **** right before i get my buddy from Sweeden to D-Dos your ass :grin:

REBEL TILL WE DIE

peace

Rebel_Lycan said:
LOL ok first, you weren't afk you were running around, second this was my first time i play PW4 and dodnt nkow what to do, also how is kick ing you once being a troll, oh and i also didn't stalk you. So get your **** right before i get my buddy from Sweeden to D-Dos your ass :grin:

REBEL TILL WE DIE

peace
I stood AFK for a few seconds and you kicked me. And then you followed me for 5 minutes and made threats to attack.

And yes in my opinion, kicking once without speech and standing there without apologising after is trollish.

Now you're making threats to get your friend on me, because you can't do it yourself.

I would leave it if I were you, seeing as I can do it all myself and I like to use the entire school computer system as practice :wink:. You wouldn't of been on here if you hadn't of stalked me after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom