Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Using Floris Expanded, installed 2.54 from patch by copying everything over 2.53. Also using WingCutAngel's Normalmaps Minimod.

In the 'All Items' screen available from the Reports screen, the 'Ranged' section has none of the arrows. There are a couple of entries for bolts though.

Expanded 2.54

Loot from villages consists entirely of various forms of butter. I installed by using the 2.54 patch over the previous public 2.5x version.

Note: one time out of approximately ten I did get a proper village loot with a combination of items.

Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter

waited for 2.54 hoping this will be fixed... seems not  :cry:

g06s said:
Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter Butter

waited for 2.54 hoping this will be fixed... seems not  :cry:

It probably was witchcraft, but one time I got normal loot on a village. But it was only once, I got butter again the next villages I loot'd.

It seems that tournament prizes still don't have proper modifiers all the time.
I got a strong red coloured lance, which only modifies price.

Bremmelgod said:
For a weapon "strong" should modify +3 damage, -3 speed & +2 requirement.  This wasn't an incorrect modifier to place given that understanding and it represents Tier 4 (of 6) loot.  Is it not showing those modifications?

Windyplains said:
Bremmelgod said:
For a weapon "strong" should modify +3 damage, -3 speed & +2 requirement.  This wasn't an incorrect modifier to place given that understanding and it represents Tier 4 (of 6) loot.  Is it not showing those modifications?
It's a bow modifier. Or, I think it is, I only saw strong bows in shops.
Going to check Morgh's editor.
Edit: Yes, it's a bow modifier.

Ah, that wasn't specified in the list I was using.  I'll look for something else to use in its place.  However, part of the benefit of those modifiers (a large part) is the enhanced cost of the prize.  Strong is still x4.9 base price.  Thanks for the heads up.

Windyplains said:
Ah, that wasn't specified in the list I was using.  I'll look for something else to use in its place.  However, part of the benefit of those modifiers (a large part) is the enhanced cost of the prize.  Strong is still x4.9 base price.  Thanks for the heads up.
Even tought this is more for the suggestions topic, but it fits this subject, have you tought about modifiers that only multiply price, but like, 10x or even more?

Disregarding that, sometimes, the arena cheers get stuck when you leave the tournament or finnish it.
Either my party's drunk or my character has hallucinations. It's fixed with exit+leave, but it can be quite annoying.

Bremmelgod said:
Windyplains said:
Even tought this is more for the suggestions topic, but it fits this subject, have you tought about modifiers that only multiply price, but like, 10x or even more?
They already exist as Tier 6 loot (masterwork & lordly).  You basically need to play on the hardest settings and win every round to earn them.

Disregarding that, sometimes, the arena cheers get stuck when you leave the tournament or finnish it.
Either my party's drunk or my character has hallucinations. It's fixed with exit+leave, but it can be quite annoying.
I'm not sure I follow here.  I have never had the sounds get stuck, but this tournament code was mostly tested in the workshop which uses different sounds than Floris.  Is anyone else getting this?

El-Diablito said:
The crowd cheering sound didn't quit after a tournament ended, and just kept on as background noise until I quit the game.

This doesn't always happen so not sure what the hell was up with that.

This was posted some time ago. Didn't see it 'till now, sorry.

Tournament Prize: Weapon Modifier of 'Strong'
Bremmelgod said:
Windyplains said:
Bremmelgod said:
It's a bow modifier. Or, I think it is, I only saw strong bows in shops.
Going to check Morgh's editor.
Edit: Yes, it's a bow modifier.
Windyplains said:
I am going to let this remain as it is.  There isn't another viable modifier to use between balanced & tempered for melee weapons so changing things would end up as a nerf in quality.  The item values are fairly well balanced across the loot tiers at the moment so it seems better to stick with the current design.

Tournament Cheering Stuck:
Bremmelgod said:
El-Diablito said:
The crowd cheering sound didn't quit after a tournament ended, and just kept on as background noise until I quit the game.
This doesn't always happen so not sure what the hell was up with that.
This was posted some time ago. Didn't see it 'till now, sorry.
I'll just be disabling the cheering for now.  There doesn't appear to be any reason for why this is occurring, but when it does occur I'm guessing it is more annoying than the benefit of having it work properly.

Good reports folks.  Keep them coming.

El-Diablito said:
When you edit tournament options (percent chances for weapons, which arena's you want to use) it doesn't set for all locations despite that being tabbed. You have to edit it for every single tournament you do.
The "apply to all centers" checkbox was actually intend to only work with the "Native Settings" or "Enable All" buttons.  Setting custom choices is done one center at a time.  I could add a "copy these settings to all towns" button though.  I generally figured folks would find that too generic.

Trade Bug: Able to buy/sell an item repeatedly causing its value to decrease.
Xenomion said:
Another one, more a strange thing than a true bug:

I tried to buy Iron for 400 denars and immediately sold it, before closing the trade screen. I could then rebuy it for only 394 denars. And so on...
Are the traders as stupid as the Fable ones?

I think I read something on this board about that...
This has been fixed for 2.55.  Somewhere along the line I missed merging in the same changes to selling an item that I had to buying one.

vintis88 said:
I'd like to report that Klethi refuses to draw a weapon and fight in tournaments. I made her arm herself with a horse and a 1-handed weapon. She simply stared into nothing until I knocked her of her horse and then she attacked me unarmed. Don't know if she does the same thing when armed with other equipment or on the battlefield...
I need more information to do anything with this unfortunately.  Did she have any other settings beyond a 1 handed weapon & horse?  Was this repeatable or a one time fluke?  I believe something similar like this occurs very rarely (and to anyone, not just klethi), but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.  It seems in these cases like the game's AI is not kicking in somehow.

Okay, I believe I have combed through everything in the list thus far and added them to the known issues list.  The archery tweaks are the only exception to this as I am not familiar with all of the changes there so Monnikje could help better on that front.  If you see something I missed feel free to toss in a reminder.  I've also tried to edit original bug reports with a link to the post that answered them.  Several of these have now been fixed and updated on the version log for 2.55.

Supposed Bank Bug -  I could neither reproduce it, nor see anything wrong in the code - in fact what is described should be impossible. If anybody is experiencing it, i would greatly appreciate a savegame, otherwise i ll scratch this from the list of things to fix.

From time to time, one of ma cavalry units is an "Infantry" for the game, meaning I can only control it by pressing "1" and not "3".
The weird thing is that, even if I have 35 C4 Khergit Kipchak, one of them will be recognized as "Infantry" while the others will be recognized as "Cavalry".

I don't use the split troops system.
It happened 5 or 6 times in 200 days of active bandit hunting so it's quite rare, but extremely annoying to watch a unit suiciding alone.

Edit: Just happened with two C5 Torguu.

Is the twohanded greatsword supposed to be one/two handed?
It seems quite big and heavy to be held with 1 hand.

Also, the throwing bollocks seem to be held in the wrong position;

Making them get stick with the blade of the knife popping out of the ground/walls.

Other thing, what is this?:

It was in the merchant's house after the bandits in town were defeated.

Unable to open file: Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\Resource\exp_bui_town_houses.brf

This happened during installation and also while loading ini file at game start. It didn't happen on a previous installation, but this same error did come up but for (I think) armor textures and some characters appeared to be wearing full black (No detail, just solid black textures) robes/armors. Causes immediate crash to desktop.

My Warband versision is 1.154, I did read under FAQ that I should have 1.153, unfortunately that's not easy to do unless I pirate that version and enter my steam keys into it, unless someone has another way they can fill me in on.

Any help would be great. Was really enjoying this mod until Steam updated and wouldn't allow me to play it offline (Or any games I have on steam, even full single player games). So I tried to wipe my Warband Steam files and use the websites DL but it was full of errors and wouldn't even run native.

Also on install when it asks for the location of my folder it automatically adds "\New Folder" to the end of the location line, which I could just delete, but didn't notice until after 2 installs. So my install ended up being

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\New Folder\Module\Floris

Not sure if that could have something to do with the error. My game is fully legit, no cracks, paid for and verified VIA Steam.

Back
Top Bottom