Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Groovess said:
BondBroker said:
I started playing Floris Expended Mod Pack(v. 2.55) today. Whenever I try to Join the tournament my game crashes(on clicking "Join the tournament"). This happened 2 times(once in Praven and once in Wercheg). Any idea why this happened and how to fix this?

I am going to be honest to you I was playing one of the cracked version then I expected this error on myself then I bought orginal steam version now and it doesnt crashes anymore so you better buy orginal one or untick the enchanted tournaments tick from the options.

I was playing legit version. Btw bug disappeared after reinstalling the game and upgrading it to 1.158

BondBroker said:
Groovess said:
BondBroker said:
I started playing Floris Expended Mod Pack(v. 2.55) today. Whenever I try to Join the tournament my game crashes(on clicking "Join the tournament"). This happened 2 times(once in Praven and once in Wercheg). Any idea why this happened and how to fix this?

I am going to be honest to you I was playing one of the cracked version then I expected this error on myself then I bought orginal steam version now and it doesnt crashes anymore so you better buy orginal one or untick the enchanted tournaments tick from the options.

I was playing legit version. Btw bug disappeared after reinstalling the game and upgrading it to 1.158

I am using steam version of the game so my game is latest version and works without a flaw.

So I have the expanded pack downloading and everything works perfect. But I recently joined the Vaegir Boyar Dorin's army and was only in it for a small amount of time before problems arose. We went into a battle that was ~130 to 55, and both sides just stood there. No one charged and no one attacked. I retreated and restarted the battle multiple times and nothing changed. Also, it wouldn't let me leave the battle and go away. Any fix??

So the arena texture is missing for the melee fights, but it loads properly for tournaments. When doing the melee fights every spawns in the same area, so it's easy to get dog piled.

I got a problem, all merchants in my game have 0 money and like one or two random items in their inventory, like a hat in a horse merchant, for a while the problem would go away after an hour or two, but it seems to be permanent now, is there anyway to fix this?

What's the deal with wagers on tournament?
I got more points than enough but i lost money, and on other occasions i didnt even have enough points but still got paid
Also you should do something about npc running under the horse to avoid lance
I'm pretty sure a man that jumped under the horse would end up as badly battered as from lance strike

Btw. not bug, but arenas looks like they were made by a guy with hippophobia

Came back after a few months to see if anyone had found a solution to the problem where helping random individuals on the map in battle resulted in a small chance of gaining a huge decrease in relations with the individual's faction. I've only seen two other posts regarding this issue so it might not be affecting most people. I suppose an easy way to avoid this is to save right before helping anyone in battle.

While skimming posts, I saw a few people mention missing companions after sending them on various quests. This happened to me during two different playthroughs and what worked for me both times was to check either the Companion Overview, the Character & Companions, or the Companion Missions sections under Party Reports in the reports menu. After this, maybe a day or so passes in-game and then the missing companion finally comes back (I think Character & Companions is the one that actually does the trick). The first time I figured it out, my companion had been missing for several months real time. Hopefully this helps.

The skybox thing isn't a bug with the game or mod itself. It's possibly caused by a lack of VRAM or something else related to your machine (usually video card and its own settings).

Some of the freelancer infantry units are seen as archers it seems. When I press "archers, here me", it selects my melee freelancers as well. Minor inconvenience but annoying nonetheless. Just letting the team know.

That's determined by a certain flag in the troop info. In particular, tf_guarantee_ranged. This is intentional for some units to make sure they spawn with a ranged weapon if you give them one (like javelins).

I have two issues using the Floris expanded mod (2.54). Firstly, is there a fix for not being able to join tournaments(the game crashes when you try) and secondly the game is only saving some of my options, such as it remembers all of my general options except to not invert the mouse and to set attack to inverse, and it doesn't remember my key bindings(although this second onemight be the game not the mod)

Thanks

samire said:
I have two issues using the Floris expanded mod (2.54). Firstly, is there a fix for not being able to join tournaments(the game crashes when you try) and secondly the game is only saving some of my options, such as it remembers all of my general options except to not invert the mouse and to set attack to inverse, and it doesn't remember my key bindings(although this second onemight be the game not the mod)

Thanks
Try disabling  the enhanced tournaments mod in the mod options. Though it works fine in the latest version (for me at least).

Now for a minor bug report. When you want to dictate the peace terms and select a settlement for them to give you, the list isn't long enough to display all of their settlements. Also you can't scroll through said list, so it continues off screen, where your mouse can't reach.

Hello,

I've been playing a character in Floris mode for ... quite ... a few... hours, and the money does not go into my inventory anymore at the end of the week. The extra income plainly disappears. It's been a while, and the game says I have about 200 denars, while my financial report says I have 19 000... My soldiers do not leave because their pay is linked to the financial report, but I cannot recruit anymore, and I cannot make any improvements to my fiefs, etc...
I hope I won't have to cancel the game (which is unfortunately saved this way, because I saved before realizing the problem).
Do you have any clues ?
Thanks

Vindepaille said:
Hello,

I've been playing a character in Floris mode for ... quite ... a few... hours, and the money does not go into my inventory anymore at the end of the week. The extra income plainly disappears. It's been a while, and the game says I have about 200 denars, while my financial report says I have 19 000... My soldiers do not leave because their pay is linked to the financial report, but I cannot recruit anymore, and I cannot make any improvements to my fiefs, etc...
I hope I won't have to cancel the game (which is unfortunately saved this way, because I saved before realizing the problem).
Do you have any clues ?
Thanks
Do you perhaps own land and shops in cities? You need to go to the city itself and collect the money there by talking to the money lenders.

Mravac Kid said:
Do you perhaps own land and shops in cities? You need to go to the city itself and collect the money there by talking to the money lenders.

Hi,

Thanks for answering me. I have finally solved the problem. I actually had a chamberlain, but as I play a female character I was looking for him in my husband's town. For a while, I did not have fiefs of my own anymore, and the chamberlain character did not yet appear even if I had theoretically hired him. When you play a female character, apparently, you can modify your husband's garrisons and organize feasts in his towns and castles, but you cannot improve his land. You can also hire a Chamberlain, but it won't be possible to consult him if you don't have fiefs which are not your husband's, and once you have fiefs again, the money goes back to him. I hired the chamberlain by asking my husband when I had no more fiefs, and so when I had one again some weeks later I did not understand why the money did not come to me anymore. The guy was in a crazy poor village next to the village elder and a hunter.
As I saw my  chamberlain eat seed around the camp fire with an old skinny peasant, I realised how pitiful a warlord I was.

Thank you for your help and sorry for not finding out earlier !

Back
Top Bottom