[CSA] Confederate States Marine Corp (CSMC) 1st Battalion, B Company

Users who are viewing this thread

TobyJoker

Sergeant at Arms
C O N F E D E R A T E    S T A T E S    M A R I N E  C O R P
1 S T  B A T T A L I O N  B  C O M P A N Y

800px-CS_Marine_corps_banner.svg.png

I N F O R M A T I O N
The Confederate States Marine Corps (CSMC), a branch of the Confederate States Navy, was established by an act of the Congress of the Confederate States on March 16, 1861. The CSMC's manpower was initially authorized at 45 officers and 944 enlisted men, and was increased on September 24, 1862 to 1026 enlisted men. The organization of the corps began at Montgomery, Alabama, and was completed at Richmond, Virginia, when the capital of the Confederate States of America was moved to that location. The CSMC headquarters and main training facilities remained in Richmond, Virginia throughout the war, located at Camp Beall on Drewry's Bluff and at the Gosport Shipyard in Norfolk, Virginia.

O R G A N I S A T I O N  O F  T H E  R E G I M E N T

Rank Structure
Within the 88th, We have a simple rank structure that is based on the Original Napoleonic British Ranks, we try to balance the number of Enlisted, NCO's and Officers, giving them all selected objectives in a battle.
Volunteer - The lowest rank given to the new people of the regiment, they are given some exceptions to learning the formations, due to the fact they are new, They are given 3 weeks to learn all of the formations and basic schedule, then they are expected to know as much as a regular soldier.

Private
- The base rank of the regiment, Most soldiers receive this rank after being active in the regiment for 8 weeks, but exceptions will be made for special cases, Privates are expected to guide all new players and recruits in improving there skills and understanding of the formations in the 88th,

Rifleman
- Riflemen are the highest rank of the enlisted, only the best and finest soldiers are given this rank, they are expected to be able to lead the company when needed, and help all members with trainings and understanding formations,

Lance-Corporal - The lowest NCO rank, Lance Corporals are expected to lead some battles, and it is the base rank to either branch out to higher NCO ranks or Officer Ranks.

Corporal
- The Corporals in the line have the job of covering the flanks, and straightening out the line, They will also be called up to take the rear-guard position or lead the company.

Sergeant - An NCO rank that is given to Soldiers that have shown exceptional leadership abilities as-well as showing a complete understanding of the formations and practices in the training session.

Company Sergeant-Major
- The Highest NCO rank, This is given to the soldier that shows the greatest and most impressive leadership skills, also the ability to lead trainings and Battles,

Lieutenant
- The Lowest officer rank, given to NCO's that have extremely impressed the Officers, the Lieutenant is required to lead trainings and battles, aswell as commanding individual platoons.

Captain - The third in charge of  the company, Captains are required to help all members of the regiment and personally teach them skills and formations that will help in the battlefield.

Major
- Second in Command of the company, The Major is the secondary officer in a battle, he watches the flanks and gives firing orders when needed.

Colonel
- The leader of the company, he leads all battles and trainings, teaching all 88th Members formations and tactics,

Organisation of the Company
The 88th always operates in Double-Rank with the NCO's and officers each in command of two different platoons, With two corporals at the back keeping the line straight and watching the flank.

xpcy3a.jpg

When firing in separate platoons the captain and the front Lieutenant will give firing commands, while the Major and the secondary Lieutenant will watch the line and keep the men in order.

sngi08.jpg

When marching in column, the entire line, turns 90 Degrees, and the closest corporal, moves up to the Colonel and leads the rank adjacent to him, while the other moves further up the line, keeping it straight and guiding it.

Hey, 

I had thought that we had already cleared this up, but the Confederate States Marine Corps is taken and Has been for months.  This was a Discussion we had a while back, and you agreed to change it.  We were granted access to choosing the regiment name first since we formed in Secession.  Please find a new regiment name!

Thanks,

Heinrich

Our Secession thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,234157.0.html

Our Forums.
www.1stcsm.enjin.com

Hmm …
I’d have to go with Heinrich on this one. He created his thread way before you guys did. To my understanding he also bumped his thread a day before this was created. And he had his regiment in secession that is now in NS. It seems pretty nice of him to ask you nicely to change your name. But I wonder if an Admin will have to get involved. Because to my understanding you can’t take someone else’s regiments name unless it’s inactive.

Hmm, basicly the 1st CSMC of joker was a very active part of the closed alpha. They already have an own uniform and will get a unit class soon.

But you are right, secession regiments have the first right on their regiment name. So personelly heinrich is indeed on the right side here. But you have to clear it up via pm

Back
Top Bottom