The official Goodbye thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

See you all in 2 weeks. There is a good chance that I'll be able to post a few times as there's an internet café where I'm going.

Knowing my luck, M&B will be out tomorrow :razz:

Just thought I'd pop in and say "lo" before there's another powercut (1 a night at the moment :sad:). Lunch today was a Lahmacun (bread thingy with meat and cheese on top) for 1.50 YTL (which is about 60p), thus making it the greatest snack imaginable.

I just saw this on the news and I remembered Kobrag's goodbye thread.[quote author=Kobrag]I am going to the canaries,[/quote]

Coincidence? I think not.

I posted this here because that thread was locked and this seemed an appropriate place for it.

And Cal, aren't you giving out cuddles before you leave/left? Also do your cuddles cause several-places-at-once-iness powers (that you seem to have) in others? If so I could sure use one, unless someone else needs the powers more...

Busses said:
I just saw this on the news and I remembered Kobrag's goodbye thread.[quote author=Kobrag]I am going to the canaries,

Coincidence? I think not.

I posted this here because that thread was locked and this seemed an appropriate place for it.
[/quote]

Damn it Kobrag, next time use lube.

Busses said:
And Cal, aren't you giving out cuddles before you leave/left? Also do your cuddles cause several-places-at-once-iness powers (that you seem to have) in others? If so I could sure use one, unless someone else needs the powers more...

Cuddles come. All in good time.
And yes, they do. You will be assimilated.

yadda yah yaah i leaveing yadda yahh few whatevers kill yadda yahh great game and now start the "who the hell are you" posts =D

At my working place, 5 minutes from my house. I don't have Internet at home (in Amsterdam, in Vienna I do). But to avoid letterbombs from disappointed werewolf players, I'm not going to tell you where I work  :razz:

Monday I will be gone, for a unspecified amount of time.

Most likely a week to two weeks, possibly more, possibly less.

Depends on how I feel.

Have a good week to two weeks without me, and I hope you don't die without me....

Later Yoshi. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom