Download Links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Deofuta said:
Or Warband Nexus, or ModDB?

I'd like to point out this really should have been the secondary choices from the start. And not answering the guy on the front page in a normal manner really doesn't look good.

76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
It would be nice if i got some ******** help for once from this **** community on how to ******** install the damn folders  :mad:
Before we loose you I give you a ******* answer.  :wink:

If you play Warband without Steam, you install it in this folder:  C:sad:or any other disk or partition you have Mount and Blade installed)\Program Files (x86)\MountBlade Warband (or however the file is named)\Modules

If you play Warband with Steam, you install it in this folder: C:sad:or any other disk or partition you have Steam installed)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

Normally, the N&S.exe should find your M&B folder on its own, but in case it does not, I said you the right folder.

Greetings
Quatermaster Sergeant Dom Kindling
15th Alabama

Some of my guys are getting the weirdest error. STEAM Warband up to date and fresh installs with North And South all net them the usual 'you do not have this module' message and there no fix for it.

I think there maybe a bug that misreads CD keys or something?

Knight of Ibelin said:
76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
It would be nice if i got some ******** help for once from this **** community on how to ******** install the damn folders  :mad:

If you play Warband without Steam, you install it in this folder:  C:sad:or any other disk or partition you have Mount and Blade installed)\Program Files (x86)\MountBlade Warband (or however the file is named)\Modules

If you play Warband with Steam, you install it in this folder: C:sad:or any other disk or partition you have Steam installed)\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

Normally, the N&S.exe should find your M&B folder on its own, but in case it does not, I said you the right folder.

Greetings
15th Alabama

Ok but i still need to know what i do with both folders because theres 1 0.3 folder that has all this sample **** in it and the other 0.3 folder is the actual game folder but it doesn't work right and its missing a music folder and some other stuff.

76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
Knight of Ibelin said:
76th_LtCol_Shaw said:

Greetings
15th Alabama

Ok but i still need to know what i do with both folders because theres 1 0.3 folder that has all this sample **** in it and the other 0.3 folder is the actual game folder but it doesn't work right and its missing a music folder and some other stuff.
Hmm, that's odd. I have only one folder for N&S. Did you try to put booth folders in one? Or did you accidently downloaded the server version, too?

Seriously has no one played other mods? Or in this case reading the thread. I remember warband beta mods and that was a more complicated procedure and everyone managed it.

Beetus said:
^Same happening for me.
I fixed it by Launching warband and then running the installer. However my computer kept loading a temporary user profile because Windows 7 is gay so it might only work for me.

Im having some problems need help.
I start the exe file and choose the language for the setup, although it says it can not find NW which i have!!
i woud appreciate someone's help thank you

76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
your a ******** troll and need to be banned im not ******** deleting my system you moron

FOR ONCE CAN I GET A ******** ANWSER WITHOUT BEING TROLLED OR TOLD WRONG INFORMATION IN THIS DAMN COMMUNITY!  :mad: :mad:
Who gave this guy LtCol?

Back
Top Bottom