Download Links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone upload this damn mod on the working file hosting?
As you might (or not) gamefront banned a lot of countries so now we need another file hosting.
Thank you.

Okay so I'm slightly confused. The download was fine, or so I thought. I went to play the multiplayer and it says I have to update it to the newer version of the game (Apparently I guess the .404 patch was just for the normal Napoleonic expansion and doesn't update the N&S mod as well). So I went back to this thread and clicked the Youtube link to update the game. I went to the updater in the N&S file and it shows no server or available updates and I get an error code when I start up the application (It says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The remote server has returned an error: (500) Internal")

So do I just re-download this mod or do I have to re-download the .404 patch and install it in this mod's folder? Any help would be appreciated.

cory8675 said:
Okay so I'm slightly confused. The download was fine, or so I thought. I went to play the multiplayer and it says I have to update it to the newer version of the game (Apparently I guess the .404 patch was just for the normal Napoleonic expansion and doesn't update the N&S mod as well). So I went back to this thread and clicked the Youtube link to update the game. I went to the updater in the N&S file and it shows no server or available updates and I get an error code when I start up the application (It says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The remote server has returned an error: (500) Internal")

So do I just re-download this mod or do I have to re-download the .404 patch and install it in this mod's folder? Any help would be appreciated.

Don't use the automatic updater anymore. It's not longer supported. Use the .404 install file from the forum.  That should work.

Get a clean install (not the patch) if all else fails.

Do we need a reupload? My version is patched and all I believe. V 4.04 with the patch applied and no longer using the updater program. If anyone is having issues with the links I can reupload the module as a .rar

Back
Top Bottom