Brothers at War and Peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers at War and Peace,
is clan owned by me. It was founded on the principles of fun and friendship. We are a bunch of good Mount and Blade Warband players who do enjoy playing together. We mostly play together on ZHG_Siege but you will find us on other servers too.

If you are interested to join us you have to fulfill all of the following points:

1) You have to be a reasonably good player
2) You have to be friendly
3) You have to speak English well

If you meet all these 3 points you can contact me, so I will initiate the process of joining, which is rather individual every time I do it.

Our clan has one single rule: You may do everything, but you do not have to.
Easy as that.

When you decided to join us, and you are accepted, and you decided to take our Brothername then please choose your name along these standard:
The_Adjective_Name_Brother

If you have any questions, contact me or any other of the members!

Greetings

Greetings all! Maybe you all knew already but we are not a new clan  :wink: we have been running our business for a long time and many of you guys may already have met someone of us!

Hello!
very good clan , good atmosphere without contraingnantes rules..
I invites good players has to join us...we need you :grin:

Long life in brothers

The_french_me_vs_all_brother

Bumping after a long time since there has been a change in the leadership of the brotherhood. From now on me, The_Envious_Elazul_Brother (also wolfpack_elazul nowadays) and The_Adorable_Aborson_Brother (also wolfpack_aborson nowadays) are the official leaders of the brothers clan. We are still mainly a siege clan and playing just for fun. Time by time taking a part for different kind of events and very rarely some sort of training matches.

Here you can see the current list of active brothers, there is also some unlisted ones which can be seen like couple of times per year since they have stopped playing Warband actively. Good example for our policy about not kicking our members out of the clan because of unactivity.

The_Envious_Elazul_Brother
The_Adorable_Aborson_Brother
The_Raging_Rabbit_Brother
The_Souleating_Meilo_Brother
The_Amazing_Alon_Brother
The_Notorious_Nash_Brother
The_Crazy_Coldfire_Brother
The_Tumultuous_Turin_Brother
The_[Al]mighty_Marek_Brother
The_Insane_Edwin_Brother
The_Aging_Bo_Brother
The_Furious_Boron_Brother
The_Storming_Buzz_Brother
The_Vindictive_Jacki_Brother
The_Deceitful_Algarn_Brother
The_Steel_Maister_Brother
The_Arcane_Mortas_Brother
The_French_Me_vs_All_Brother
The_Serious_Bradley_Brother
The_Touching_Tarrod_Brother
The_Dooming_Doctor_Brother
The_Dazzling_Dopey_Brother
The_Wavy_Kubi_Brother
The_Sacrificial_Svata_Sister
The_Angelic_Shotgun_Sister
The_Shining_Smite_Sister
The_Fallen_Amaranth_Sister
The_Disturbing_Dude_Brother
The_Dark_Mercenary_Brother
The_Predictive_Panda_Brother
The_Awesome_Achilles_Brother
The_Barbaric_McCull_Brother
The_Merry_Metal_Brother
The_Ferocious_Fanta_Brother

:eek:

Didn't even know you had a thread!
Nice to see you're still pretty active clan. Hope to see you in Siege or in siege events. :razz:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Brothers would pwn all clans if they went pro, beware.

Primi said:
Nice to see you're still pretty active clan.

Time by time we take new good siege players in when we lose old members or they become inactive so it's pretty easy to keep things going and public servers like ZHG siege will always have brothers playing there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom