Map - Liscannor Bay [1.01]

Users who are viewing this thread

Pordisett Castle appears to be missing a money chest. Me and a couple others looks everywhere for one and could not find it.

Hello everyone! After playing on the map with plenty of other people (thanks US_PW4_East_RP server!) and listening to suggestions and feedback on the forums, I've done some slight modifications and bug fixes on the map.

Changelog:
-Fixed spawnpoints for all factions, all 5 entry points should be working for everyone now.
-Increased stock of sumpter and saddle horses in most towns.
-added gold and silver nugget export stations.
-Added a commoner mercenary training post.
-Added commoner footmen, archer, crossbowmen, and lancer training at their respective arenas.
-added small flax and wheat farms to all the villages that didn't have any.
-added a ton of fish along the coast and riverbanks. It should be easier to collect fish now.
-added a money chest in Pordisett's castle (oops).
-added an item chest in all the prisons.
-other minor bug fixes.

If anything still isn't working properly or if you have any more suggestions, please let me know.

Lazuli said:
If anything still isn't working properly or if you have any more suggestions, please let me know.

The Laszloburg Castle gives Invalid Castle Name on our server, other than this everyone is really excited about the map! I love how the armed classes are being trained in the castle and the labor classes in the tavern in the village next to the castle. Confuses some people but makes sense if you really think about it. It also fixes the annoying fact that most factions always have their gate closed, this way you can still access their market or join them. Still if a faction really wants to keep it's market to itself the villages are not terrible to defend, some light defenses make it hard to charge with cav and there is enough cover for archers. all and all really well thought through map!

How could this map have fallen out of favor with the world D:  it was good. Maybe too many commoner combat though.

I have been temped to put in on our Trojan server, but many of us played it for months beforehand and are currently looking for another cut of fresh map meat.  Our current map is very FPS hungry. 

Thanks for this map but it has a problem: map name must be scn_scene_6.sco not 614 in order to download the map succesfully after entering the server

Kutalia said:
Thanks for this map but it has a problem: map name must be scn_scene_6.sco not 614 in order to download the map succesfully after entering the server

I think it says that in the original post.

Back
Top Bottom