Zombiedämmerung [NW M]

Which gamemode are you looking forward to the most?

• Zombie Panic

Votes: 33 23.1%
  • Zombie Escape

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • Redoubt

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Cleanup

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Art of Defence

Votes: 42 29.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Done with;
• Auto move all players in the game to the human team after 30 seconds. (Only counts when there are people in the server
• 10 seconds  after all players are forced into the human team, a random human gets switched to the zombie team. If there is a large amount of players, more players are chosen to start as a zombie.

Now off to sleep, updated the list of things to do a wee bit and added the following to the list
• Killed humans respawn on place of death as zombie.
• Class re-balancing..

Work continues when I wake up.

ps: Love you Moogs

Redoubt? Oh...what could that possibly be...not some form of zombie siege map? :razz:

But this sounds good,best of luck!

I have a question what will you be a napoleonic soldier or a machine gunner or something else?

Just asking cause i wanna know what to choose before i play :grin:DDD

Well, zombified soldiers would be cool.
Only zombie skins I have right now is the nekkid ones made by Fredelios which were also used in the Invasion mod.

Added a poll for the combat regarding what humans should be able to do.
Other suggestions are also welcome.

Zombies will come in the next poll.

Please note; sappers/engineer are already planned and they will be included regardless of poll result. Altough I will tweak them accordingly with the poll result.

edit:

Added two new planned gametypes:

Cleanup
Small number of zombies hiding in a village, a regiment has been ordered to go inside and "cleanup".
No respawn for zombies or humans, humans that die will turn zombie though.
Last team standing wins!​

Art of Defence
Invasion mode with humans defending a defensive position with multiple rings of defence to fall back to.
Attackers will be zombie bots.
server setting: Humans that die can respawn as a zombie (enable or disable)​

It'd be more fun if humans actually had to run away from zombies, knowing that they can not block. I mean, who would enter meleé with a zombie?

Talii said:
It'd be more fun if humans actually had to run away from zombies, knowing that they can not block. I mean, who would enter meleé with a zombie?
It would turn into 20 minutes of waiting to spawn because some idiot keeps running until the map ends. I would rather slaughter zombies them run away. Defensively, that's the idea.

Zombies would outrun humans though, or atleast some zombies would.
Besides, you wouldn't wait to respawn because you can join in at anytime in most gamemodes. (as a zombie that is)

Hmm gonna need a few testers to test if what I have written so far also works for more than two players. (Only me and wolfy so far) Won't be only testing as I also need people to share my ideas with so I can refine them with the help of other people's thoughts/ideas.

About 10  volenteers for this would be great.

Requirements;
EU times available
Able to use TS3 and talk with a mic. ( Talking with someone is easier to retrieve information aswell as nicer )

MaHuD said:
Hmm gonna need a few testers to test if what I have written so far also works for more than two players. (Only me and wolfy so far) Won't be only testing as I also need people to share my ideas with so I can refine them with the help of other people's thoughts/ideas.

About 10  volenteers for this would be great.

Requirements;
EU times available
Able to use TS3 and talk with a mic. ( Talking with someone is easier to retrieve information aswell as nicer )

I'd be happy to help out with testing if you need people  but i think that you should have different classes one with a infantry musket one with a cavalry musket and an officer maybe a sappeur as well but maybe take them out for modes like Zombie Panic.

Hope this get finished soon either way i have been looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom