oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude said:
pizzadk said:
omfg rage quit omfg i report you and you will get a ban omfg flying seaturtle eating a mushroom pie while watching dancing monkey in the television and you can also call a television a TV thats what most people say okay so do you like cake? mmmhh why did i even ask?
asumming your from the oOo
omfg no im not im just a random dude having a bad hobby okay okay okay so okay? right okay so franz i want my check okay? okay okay what do i get? 23 gold? okay okay i like u cuz u has monkey boi up in da hoooood

McEwanMaster77 said:
Well this thread went to **** fast...

I highly recommend that this thread be locked, a new thread be made, and for you people to work out your problems via PMs or Steam.
i pmed franz to try and settle things with pm but i guess he fealt a need to publicly flame me.

yes this thread should be locked and recreated

What would the point of my regiments recruits to post on our thread other than a bump here and there? Why would I have them post such random nonsense.

sandsoflife said:
What would the point of my regiments recruits to post on our thread other than a bump here and there? Why would I have them post such random nonsense.
many regiments have there recruits post on the thread. (many time its random nonense) its mostly for the bumps but occasionally you just get members who willingly post on the thread and use it as a form of chatting.

sandsoflife said:
yea why would he? i has can no understands youuuuu u speak a da engrish?

pizzadk said:
sandsoflife said:
yea why would he? i has can no understands youuuuu u speak a da engrish?
can you please stop spamming.

Well Besides us being mercenaries who skill themselves in all categories of combat (cus we are cool like that  :cool:) I would eventually like to get line battles with purely us oOo mercs versus any other regiment/ regiments(whether it be skirmish, line, cavalry, or whatever). But for now I think we need a bit more people.

My friends, we are expanding into War of the Roses! If you would like to join us their also please contact me or the newest War of roses community organizer Charles!

I enjoy the oOo i am rather new and recently got promoted and although i am not a mercenary oOo is by far the best regiment i have ever known
                                            -oOo_FG_Cpl_Kolditz

Xxprivate_JonesxX said:
I enjoy the oOo i am rather new and recently got promoted and although i am not a mercenary oOo is by far the best regiment i have ever known
                                            -oOo_FG_Cpl_Kolditz

oOo is by far the best regiment 1+  :eek:

Hello my friends! We are no longer the oOo Merc. Corps! Those are some new guys!
If you would like to contact my regiment, please add Dylan_Gabriel on steam! Thank you~

Back
Top Bottom