oOo. Merc. Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

sandsoflife

Recruit
oOo. Mercs!
*Recruiting*
Before we go on, I would like to take time and tell you all some stuff about us, The reason for our name being simplistic as any and not having numbers (I.e "83rd.") is because we started out as an unofficial regiment in the oOo. community when the 35th had merged into the 54th, training and being mercenaries for the other regiments. Whether it was doing line or skirm; we went where we were needed. Not to long after it had started up Longfeather had came to me with the offer of making the Mercenary Regiment an official part of the oOo.

As of now we are small do to me being picky as hell with the recruits. However; We are among the most disciplined and trained men you can find. We do NOT tolerate trolls in this regiment. We try and focus on Calvary and Artillery (It's relatively hard to get jobs as these two in line battles) but of course we train in skirmishing and Line formations/tactics.
If your interested in joining or unsure always feel free to add Dylan_Gabriel on steam! (As I am more likely to check steam more often than these forums.) And If worse comes to worse you come to a practice and decide not to join us, you make a few friends doing it. Overall, we are a fun and laid back regiment and we enjoy events! But again we do not accept trolls or jerks in this regiment; we try to be a fun friendly regiment if we notice your acting up we will warn you but after that your out.

-For other Regimental Leaders-

We are always accepting jobs as mercenaries! If your short handed and need men please feel free to post here or preferably add me on steam as Dylan_Gabriel! We can usually pull 4-7 men; (sometimes less of course.) We hope to improve those numbers as we continue to grow!

Or if you prefer to request on our steam group/Would like to stay up to date with us here's our link!
-http://steamcommunity.com/groups/oOoMercs

Please sir, I highly doubt you've ever even seen my regiment. You've most likely have crossed paths with one of the other regiments in the oOo. So I would not be calling people you have never met "Trolls." (Such a childish word). And please if you don't believe me, Feel free to ask some of the people we've helped out recently. 104th being one we just helped just tonight tie with the 89th and win one against another regiment in the oOo.

I love this regiment, actually. Very helpful in trainings and line battles. They're not trolls, they're just laid back and easy going.  :roll: If you don't kiss up to all the leaders and form absolutely perfect lines and do everything completely correctly, you're a troll?... Pfft.

my reg was in the oOo, they tried to remove me from command of my own regiment. so i left.

also, im in the 89th and that linebattle, was well...

Please do tell me what regiment you "owned." that was in the oOo. And I'm pretty sure the 89th had fun last night considering comments such as "Best flank ever." and so on from their leader. So nice try?

sandsoflife said:
Please do tell me what regiment you "owned." that was in the oOo. And I'm pretty sure the 89th had fun last night considering comments such as "Best flank ever." and so on from their leader. So nice try?
i found the anti climatic hill camping rather boring  :razz:

but anyway
88slP.gif

Yes 1v1's do sometimes result in such things, but one must learn to deal with it. And cute gif, I expected as much.

Now, I don't mind if I get warning points for this. Frankly, I'm fed up of all of this, and I want to speak for all of the regimental leaders that have been berated pointlessly by "romandude". We're quite frustrated. If you don't like a regiment because they try to help your regiment train, help you work on your commanding skills or just don't like you because you flame new regiments CONSTANTLY (to the point where it seems like your hobby), you continue, finding more and more regiments to flame, hate and bother repeatedly. It's a vicious cycle. And personally, I'm tired of all of this. "Abandon" all regimental threads, literally all you do anymore is post ridiculous things like this on GOOD regiments that are helpful and overall friendly to everyone but you.

tl;dr, since undoubtedly you didn't read the entire thing:
Piss off. Nobody wants to see your pessimistic, negative and hateful comments.

Franzmallalieu said:
Now, I don't mind if I get warning points for this. Frankly, I'm fed up of all of this, and I want to speak for all of the regimental leaders that have been berated pointlessly by "romandude". We're quite frustrated. If you don't like a regiment because they try to help your regiment train, help you work on your commanding skills or just don't like you because you flame new regiments CONSTANTLY (to the point where it seems like your hobby), you continue, finding more and more regiments to flame, hate and bother repeatedly. It's a vicious cycle. And personally, I'm tired of all of this. "Abandon" all regimental threads, literally all you do anymore is post ridiculous things like this on GOOD regiments that are helpful and overall friendly to everyone but you.

wow lol.. that was uncalled for...
the gif was a joke dude, chill out. i dont like the oOo, im not gonna take it out on this thread, ive said wahat i have to say. i porbably shouldnt have posted but what you said was uncalled for. ive never berated any regiment leaders, only ones that have shown anger to me. and even then it wasnt hate for the regiment itself, only that person.

and in case you didnt notice, ive been flamed and berated some many times and nobody sticks up for me. this community has some odd views at times.

romandude said:
Franzmallalieu said:

the gif was a joke dude, chill out. i dont like the oOo, im not gonna take it out on this thread, ive said wahat i have to say. i porbably shouldnt have posted but what you said was uncalled for. ive never berated any regiment leaders, only ones that have shown anger to me. and even then it wasnt hate for the regiment itself, only that person.

and in case you didnt notice, ive been flamed and berated some many times and nobody sticks up for me. this community has some odd views at times.
You already have by calling us trolls when my regiment has never given you a reason to. And this being where other regimental leaders are able to find my mercenary company; Such biased  reviews about the other regiments in the oOo. Do not help in the least.

So do you want an honest review of the oOo, since you just "don't like them"?
10/10.
Amazing training methods, friendly, hilarious people, orderly in line battles, always making trainings fun by throwing in humour and unorthodox tactics..what else? What could be wrong with them?

sandsoflife said:
romandude said:
Franzmallalieu said:

You already have by calling us trolls when my regiment has never given you a reason to. And this being where other regimental leaders are able to find my mercenary company; Such biased  reviews about the other regiments in the oOo. Do not help in the least.
lets just say that this discussion is over, ive had a extremely bad experience with the oOo, which i never received an apology from. therefor i very much dislike the oOo but i wont take it out on you.

But this discussion isn't over. You hate several regiments and flame them constantly for NO reason. I'm not some white knight, and I won't act like one, but it boils down to the fact that you've been an arse to several great regimental leaders for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

Franzmallalieu said:
But this discussion isn't over. You hate several regiments and flame them constantly for NO reason. I'm not some white knight, and I won't act like one, but it boils down to the fact that you've been an arse to several great regimental leaders for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.
firstly what regiment leaders.
secondly, your being awfully rude and i take offense to what you are saying.

Franzmallalieu said:
Take offence to what I'm saying? That's hilarious. ALL YOU DO IS FLAME FOR A HOBBY, AND YOU TAKE OFFENCE WITH THIS? Hahahahahah. My god.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am yet to try and offend you, your the one flaming here.

omfg rage quit omfg i report you and you will get a ban omfg flying seaturtle eating a mushroom pie while watching dancing monkey in the television and you can also call a television a TV thats what most people say okay so do you like cake? mmmhh why did i even ask?

pizzadk said:
omfg rage quit omfg i report you and you will get a ban omfg flying seaturtle eating a mushroom pie while watching dancing monkey in the television and you can also call a television a TV thats what most people say okay so do you like cake? mmmhh why did i even ask?
asumming your from the oOo

Back
Top Bottom